• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed as she stared at the ceiling,"God damnit....I can't sleep." She muttered as she stood up from the couch and went to go make herself a glass of warm milk. She trotted into the kitchen and threw the fridge open,"Hm.... I'm pretty hungry too...." She mumbled as she grabbed the milk and some food she saw. Quickly eating the food and warming up the milk, she made her way back to the couch."I can't believe I'm still up....something is seriously wrong with me." She muttered as she took a sip of the warm milk.
Someone appeared behind, Nora. He looked exactly like Roman and sounded like him too. Only difference was his clothes, instead of his vest and and sweater, he wore pajama pants and a t shirt. "What are you doing?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Someone appeared behind, Nora. He looked exactly like Roman and sounded like him too. Only difference was his clothes, instead of his vest and and sweater, he wore pajama pants and a t shirt. "What are you doing?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora spit out the milk she was drinking and frowned,"Aw man....now I'm all wet...." She muttered before looking back it him."I'm eating and drinking some milk, what's it look like I'm doing."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed Crimson then looked down embarasingly as she slowly slid her hand back into his

[/QUOTE]
"Well, now that, that's settled, we can get our coffee." Han said as they walked. "You know, you haven't stopped blushing since earlier, when I gave you my shirt. Are you sure you're okay?"

((When you sent the message I was literally getting ready to post this xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora spit out the milk she was drinking and frowned,"Aw man....now I'm all wet...." She muttered before looking back it him."I'm eating and drinking some milk, what's it look like I'm doing."
"Well jeez, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else. Last I checked you were asleep. Something wake you up?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Well jeez, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else. Last I checked you were asleep. Something wake you up?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
"I've been awake this whole time. I can't seem to sleep, so I'm eating." Nora said as she munched on a cookie she found.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've been awake this whole time. I can't seem to sleep, so I'm eating." Nora said as she munched on a cookie she found.
"You are eating because you couldn't sleep? I really don't understand how that works..." Roman chuckled and opened the fridge, "Wait, I don't need food... I'm a clone."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"You are eating because you couldn't sleep? I really don't understand how that works..." Roman chuckled and opened the fridge, "Wait, I don't need food... I'm a clone."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora shrugged,"I'm kind of a confusing person. Wait..." She said as she stared at him."You're a clone!? He can make clones of himself!? What the balls.....I wish I could do that..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shrugged,"I'm kind of a confusing person. Wait..." She said as she stared at him."You're a clone!? He can make clones of himself!? What the balls.....I wish I could do that..."
"Yeah. I do believe he awake right now since I am here." He said smiling. "I won't tell him you ate his favorite cookies though."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Yeah. I do believe he awake right now since I am here." He said smiling. "I won't tell him you ate his favorite cookies though."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora's eyes widened,"I ate his favorite cookies? Ah crap....this is bad. You promise you won't say anything?" She asked hopefully.

Mika nodded "I-im fine" she said nervousky to him as they walked blushing more at the feeling of her hand in his as she looked at it and smiled slightly

(> :D )

@Roman

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened,"I ate his favorite cookies? Ah crap....this is bad. You promise you won't say anything?" She asked hopefully.
"I'll just tell him I ate them. He wouldn't know the difference, he'll be confused though as to why I did." The clone said.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded "I-im fine" she said nervousky to him as they walked blushing more at the feeling of her hand in his as she looked at it and smiled slightly ( xD ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han smiled as they held hands, "This is pretty nice. Walking with you that is. I wonder if I can fight anyone or anything, pretty soon."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"I'll just tell him I ate them. He wouldn't know the difference, he'll be confused though as to why I did." The clone said.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora sighed in relief,"Oh thank god. I thought I was going to die or something....or worse, have him get mad at me." She shuddered slightly at the thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed in relief,"Oh thank god. I thought I was going to die or something....or worse, have him get mad at me." She shuddered slightly at the thought.
The clone gave Nora a confuse look, "Are you scared of Roman?" He asked. "If so why? He's just one guy."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Daniel reaver]"W-well I could probably beat most things. That wasn't one of my more powerful formes" she said softly to han [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han smiled brightly and put his arms in her shoulders, "If It's not to much of a bother, do you think we can fight at our full power tomorrow?" He asked happily

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
The clone gave Nora a confuse look, "Are you scared of Roman?" He asked. "If so why? He's just one guy."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"I'm not exactly scared of him. He's just a lot bigger and a few years older then I am. I kind of just think he's going to pick me up by my shirt and throw me out of the house....that's how I always image me getting myself kicked out." Nora said as she rubbed the back of her head.

Roman said:
Han smiled brightly and put his arms in her shoulders, "If It's not to much of a bother, do you think we can fight at our full power tomorrow?" He asked happily
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed then nodded "y-yeah. But I've never used my true form" she said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not exactly scared of him. He's just a lot bigger and a few years older then I am. I kind of just think he's going to pick me up by my shirt and throw me out of the house....that's how I always image me getting myself kicked out." Nora said as she rubbed the back of her head.
"Roman wouldn't kick you out. If anything, he'd like to see you happy. Geez, why does everyone think Roman likes to kick people out..." The clone said.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed then nodded "y-yeah. But I've never used my true form" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"If you do this for me, I will love you forever! Just like you, I haven't fought at my full power yet, and I wanna see how it is." Han said.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"If you do this for me, I will love you forever! Just like you, I haven't fought at my full power yet, and I wanna see how it is." Han said.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed more "s-sure....... Love?" She said softly to him as she slightly looked up at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed more "s-sure....... Love?" She said softly to him as she slightly looked up at him

[/QUOTE]
Han blinked, "Yeah. Love. Was I not supposed to say that? I meant like you'd be the best person ever for doing this for me."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han blinked, "Yeah. Love. Was I not supposed to say that? I meant like you'd be the best person ever for doing this for me."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"O-oh" mika said quietly as she looked down a little more disappointment in her voice as they continued to walk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"O-oh" mika said quietly as she looked down a little more disappointment in her voice as they continued to walk

[/QUOTE]
"Is there something wrong? You sound sad, and I don't like sad people..." Han said frowning a little.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Is there something wrong? You sound sad, and I don't like sad people..." Han said frowning a little.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika looked up giving him a convincing smile "yeah I'm fine" she said to him smiling more as she spoke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back