• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "D-Damn it...My hunger" He said before sealing Snow's wound and standing up "Leave before I kill you both"
Snow:*sits up slowly, shaking from being so worn out, looking at Al weakly*

Daniel reaver]Alice yelled and jumped back running into scarlet when she grabed her then blushing badly "th-thanks" she said embarasingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Scarlet:*sighs a little, her lips twitching again and she lets go of Alice* Are we almost there?

Jennete said:
Snow:*sits up slowly, shaking from being so worn out, looking at Al weakly*
Scarlet:*sighs a little, her lips twitching again and she lets go of Alice* Are we almost there?
Al's eyes widened as he suddenly fell to the floor eyes still wide

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora snickered when he jumped,"Just wondering. I kind of want something to drink, that's all."
"Well, you're free to join me then." Roman said, stopping in front of a little building. He pushed the door and held it open for Nora. "Lets go."

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes widened as he suddenly fell to the floor eyes still wide
Snow:*she sits up and goes to him* Al?? Al whats wrong?!

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed then went cold faced as it went away "I guess it makes sence" he Said frankly as he stared at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*looks at him* Why are you afraid of being Alone? *she asks softly*

Roman said:
"Well, you're free to join me then." Roman said, stopping in front of a little building. He pushed the door and held it open for Nora. "Lets go."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Why thank you!" Nora said before walking inside the building a looking around."Sure is kind of cramped in here."

Jennete said:
Atrio went wide eyed then looked Down "how do you know?" He asked in a shamed whisper as he looked

Down 'how did she find out' he thought

Jennete said:
Al looked at her "Th-The amount of blood.....Too much....I need blood" He said looking at her neck

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why thank you!" Nora said before walking inside the building a looking around."Sure is kind of cramped in here."
"Neither is it the biggest bar in the city." Roman said taking a seat on a bar stool. "A beer please." He said smiling at the bartender. Roman looked over at Nora, "I prefer the small bars over the bigger ones, less people know you in the smaller ones."

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio went wide eyed then looked Down "how do you know?" He asked in a shamed whisper as he looked
Down 'how did she find out' he thought

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*takes his hand and leads him out of the Alley, her secret wish to keep holding it but she lets go and spins around, saying casually* You let it slip to me... while you where feeding.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "Th-The amount of blood.....Too much....I need blood" He said looking at her neck
Snow:*not having minded last time, not knowing the dangers now she smiles and nods her head* Take it. You did last time, anything I can do to help Al

Jennete said:
Nikky:*takes his hand and leads him out of the Alley, her secret wish to keep holding it but she lets go and spins around, saying casually* You let it slip to me... while you where feeding.
Snow:*not having minded last time, not knowing the dangers now she smiles and nods her head* Take it. You did last time, anything I can do to help Al
Al smiled "Just kidding" He said happily before kissing her neck softly knowing she was going to be mad

Jennete said:
Atrios eyes widened then he looked down "I don't want you to know that" he whispered under his breath as he stood there

Roman said:
"Neither is it the biggest bar in the city." Roman said taking a seat on a bar stool. "A beer please." He said smiling at the bartender. Roman looked over at Nora, "I prefer the small bars over the bigger ones, less people know you in the smaller ones."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora took a seat next to him,"Big bars are a tad bit intimidating anyway. Though I always thought more people would know you in small ones. Guess not." She said shrugging before looking at the bartender."A shot of whiskey and tequila. Get me a margarita too please." She said kindly."I'm sorry in advance for anything I do later....if I do anything that is."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora took a seat next to him,"Big bars are a tad bit intimidating anyway. Though I always thought more people would know you in small ones. Guess not." She said shrugging before looking at the bartender."A shot of whiskey and tequila. Get me a margarita too please." She said kindly."I'm sorry in advance for anything I do later....if I do anything that is."
"Well people in smaller bars are from out of town most likely, but people in bigger bars and nightclubs are young, around are age. And if you're me, you know they know all famous people." Roman said, shivering at the fact of being bombarded by fans. "That makes two of us, I heard when I am drunk I'm not me. I don't really care though..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

@BlueHawk[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Just kidding" He said happily before kissing her neck softly knowing she was going to be mad
Snow:*yelps and she blushes like crazy* W...why would you make me think you were hurt???? *embarrassed and blushing as he kisses her neck, a little sigh of enjoyment escaping*

Jennete said:
Nikky: Well there is nothing I can do now... *She whispers and looks around awkwardly, hungry since she didn't get to eat fully off of Snow or Al... looking around and sees a cigarette but quickly recognizes it as Guy and is suddenly in front of him smiling wickedly* Hello sexy.
@BlueHawk

Snow:*yelps and she blushes like crazy* W...why would you make me think you were hurt???? *embarrassed and blushing as he kisses her neck, a little sigh of enjoyment escaping*
Al smiled "Well you wouldn't let me do this if I didn't fake being hurt" He said before kissing her neck again

Jennete said:
Nikky: Well there is nothing I can do now... *She whispers and looks around awkwardly, hungry since she didn't get to eat fully off of Snow or Al... looking around and sees a cigarette but quickly recognizes it as Guy and is suddenly in front of him smiling wickedly* Hello sexy.
@BlueHawk

Guy jumps slightly as he drops the cigarette, but sighs in relief when he notices it is just Nikky. "Uh hey... You've been feeding tonight? Cause I can feel it..." He mutters nervously, looking between her and Atrio.

Daniel reaver][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han chuckled, "Well you obviously have some good teeth." He said taking the shirt. "It was hot anyway." Han tossed the shirt on his shoulder and sighed. He then looked at the wound he healed for Mika and smiled and he rubbed his hand across it, "No scars or anything. I did well!"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Well you obviously have some good teeth." He said taking the shirt. "It was hot anyway." Han tossed the shirt on his shoulder and sighed. He then looked at the wound he healed for Mika and smiled and he rubbed his hand across it, "No scars or anything. I did well!"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed as she watched his hand run across where the bullet hole used to be "th-thanks" she said quietly to him as she stared up at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed as she watched his hand run across where the bullet hole used to be "th-thanks" she said quietly to him as she stared up at him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, it was my pleasure. I was just doing what I always do: Help people!" Han said happily. "You seem to be blushing a lot, you okay?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Well people in smaller bars are from out of town most likely, but people in bigger bars and nightclubs are young, around are age. And if you're me, you know they know all famous people." Roman said, shivering at the fact of being bombarded by fans. "That makes two of us, I heard when I am drunk I'm not me. I don't really care though..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"I'm more....flirty I guess, when I'm drunk. I've been told so and I've done weird things because of it." Nora said as she leaned on to the counter of the bar before her eyes scanned the room. They landed on a familiar figure before she looked at her drink when they were rested in front of her. She picked up the shots and quickly drank them both."That hit the spot. I really needed that." She sighed happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back