• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
"Oh, it was my pleasure. I was just doing what I always do: Help people!" Han said happily. "You seem to be blushing a lot, you okay?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mikas eyes widened and she looked away from his as her cheeks became hot "y-yeah im f-fine" she mumbled embarasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm more....flirty I guess, when I'm drunk. I've been told so and I've done weird things because of it." Nora said as she leaned on to the counter of the bar before her eyes scanned the room. They landed on a familiar figure before she looked at her drink when they were rested in front of her. She picked up the shots and quickly drank them both."That hit the spot. I really needed that." She sighed happily.
Roman took a small gulp of his beer, "That sucks. I don't know what I do when I'm drunk, my friends just say I don't act like me." He said with a small chuckle. "They sometimes have me thinking who I act like."

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mikas eyes widened and she looked away from his as her cheeks became hot "y-yeah im f-fine" she mumbled embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
"Then in that case, good. I don't think I can do anything about blushing." Han said jokingly. "I wish I had another shirt. This one is ruined..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Mika sat up and blushed as she looked away "I-im sorry about your shirt" she said embarasingly "I-is give you mine.....if I wasnt a girl" she whispered to him

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Mika sat up and blushed as she looked away "I-im sorry about your shirt" she said embarasingly "I-is give you mine.....if I wasnt a girl" she whispered to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"No worries. I can go with my skin for a few hours I guess." Han said smiling. He placed the shirt on the grass and used it as a cover for his back so it wouldn't touch the grass.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Daniel reaver]Mika blushed as she watched him "s-so han" she said softly to him still blushing as she looked at his body then quickly looked away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Cool. You know my name, Mika. We're already off to a good start." He said smiling. "I feel like you were about to ask a question, if so ask away."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Cool. You know my name, Mika. We're already off to a good start." He said smiling. "I feel like you were about to ask a question, if so ask away."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed more "w-well I-i was wondering if..... You maybe..." She said before she shook her head slightly 'I shouldn't ask him for coffee he will just reject my invitation' she thought

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed more "w-well I-i was wondering if..... You maybe..." She said before she shook her head slightly 'I shouldn't ask him for coffee he will just reject my invitation' she thought

[/QUOTE]
"What's on your mind? You seem like you we're about to say something but you got all quiet..." Han said.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"What's on your mind? You seem like you we're about to say something but you got all quiet..." Han said.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"A-well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go get some coffee or some thing to way but I thought you might think in asking you out after we first met" mika said quietly to him as she looked down in embarasment

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A-well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go get some coffee or some thing to way but I thought you might think in asking you out after we first met" mika said quietly to him as she looked down in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
"If you wanted to get a coffee, you should have said so! I love coffee! I'd gladly get a coffee with you." Han said happily.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Chrome would have just finished school so he would head to grab a small cup of coffee.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Roman took a small gulp of his beer, "That sucks. I don't know what I do when I'm drunk, my friends just say I don't act like me." He said with a small chuckle. "They sometimes have me thinking who I act like."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Seeing you drunk just might be fun. Really fun." Nora said as she to a sip of her margarita."Question, are you seeing anyone?" She asked, glancing over at Roman.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Seeing you drunk just might be fun. Really fun." Nora said as she to a sip of her margarita."Question, are you seeing anyone?" She asked, glancing over at Roman.
Roman shook his head, "No. I'm not seeing anyone." He said taking another small gulp of his drink. "I haven't been in a real relationship, since like.... High school."

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "No. I'm not seeing anyone." He said taking another small gulp of his drink. "I haven't been in a real relationship, since like.... High school."
Nora looked at him in surprise,"Really? I thought you'd be dating someone....not really sure why but I sort felt like you did. Why haven't you dated anyone though? If you don't mind me asking and it not something personal." She said before taking another drink.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Well you wouldn't let me do this if I didn't fake being hurt" He said before kissing her neck again
Snow:*nods her head just barely as she whimpers a little, liking his kisses* I ju..just get flustered easily when you kiss me....

BlueHawk said:
Guy jumps slightly as he drops the cigarette, but sighs in relief when he notices it is just Nikky. "Uh hey... You've been feeding tonight? Cause I can feel it..." He mutters nervously, looking between her and Atrio.
((just realized I was thinking of Rain when it Green eyes, Nikky has purple for fear lol))

Nikky:*nods her head and shrugs* Trying too, but I couldn't get a full meal.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him in surprise,"Really? I thought you'd be dating someone....not really sure why but I sort felt like you did. Why haven't you dated anyone though? If you don't mind me asking and it not something personal." She said before taking another drink.
Roman gave a slight chuckle and looked back at Nora, "I just have a hard time finding the right person for myself. I'm like a super being, but what good am I with a human? They'd just eventually find out what I am and end up frightened by me."

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head just barely as she whimpers a little, liking his kisses* I ju..just get flustered easily when you kiss me....
((just realized I was thinking of Rain when it Green eyes, Nikky has purple for fear lol))

Nikky:*nods her head and shrugs* Trying too, but I couldn't get a full meal.
Guy takes a small step away from Nikky, cringing sightly at her statement. "Than why don't you go finish... Somewhere. And I'll meet you later...?" He says cautiously, knowing Nikky is not the nicest when hungry.

BlueHawk said:
Guy takes a small step away from Nikky, cringing sightly at her statement. "Than why don't you go finish... Somewhere. And I'll meet you later...?" He says cautiously, knowing Nikky is not the nicest when hungry.
Nikky:*smirks as she stalks towards Guy slowly, her eyes flashing as she gives a puppy dog look* It's not my fault... I just really need a quick.. meal.

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks as she stalks towards Guy slowly, her eyes flashing as she gives a puppy dog look* It's not my fault... I just really need a quick.. meal.
Guy shakes his head and gives her a look of both anger and confusion. "What the hell are you talking ab... No Nikky!" He yells, realising what she is trying to do. "We talked about this, not me." He hisses sharply.

BlueHawk said:
Guy shakes his head and gives her a look of both anger and confusion. "What the hell are you talking ab... No Nikky!" He yells, realising what she is trying to do. "We talked about this, not me." He hisses sharply.
Nikky:*pouts and wraps her arms around his neck, not yet scaring him but he was afraid all on his own, her breathing it in* But I'm so very curious what your fear is...

Jennete said:
Nikky:*pouts and wraps her arms around his neck, not yet scaring him but he was afraid all on his own, her breathing it in* But I'm so very curious what your fear is...
Guy stands still, putting his hands on her waist. "I'll write you a nice neat list of all my fears, how about that. Just... No feeding." He says in a stern tone, but his voice breaks with fear.

Roman said:
Roman gave a slight chuckle and looked back at Nora, "I just have a hard time finding the right person for myself. I'm like a super being, but what good am I with a human? They'd just eventually find out what I am and end up frightened by me."
"You're don't seem frightening to me, but then again I don't know what you can do. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually....who's not a human." Nora said with a grin."If you know who's human and who's not, why bother dating them? I mean, they're cute and all but sometimes I just need a little more.....of something. I can't really name it, but it's there."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're don't seem frightening to me, but then again I don't know what you can do. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually....who's not a human." Nora said with a grin."If you know who's human and who's not, why bother dating them? I mean, they're cute and all but sometimes I just need a little more.....of something. I can't really name it, but it's there."
"I know what you mean. I just try not date anyone at all now, considering the fact its hard to find someone anyway." Roman said, taking the last gulp of his beer. He then raised his hand for two more. "Sounds to me we have the same luck when it comes to relationships." He said smiling.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"I know what you mean. I just try not date anyone at all now, considering the fact its hard to find someone anyway." Roman said, taking the last gulp of his beer. He then raised his hand for two more. "Sounds to me we have the same luck when it comes to relationships." He said smiling.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora nodded after she finished her drink,"Pretty much. Dating humans are just not worth my time and they always end in such weird ways." She chuckled, ordering a beer this time."Maybe we should start dating. That way we don't run into any human problems." She said jokingly as she nudged him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back