• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
'I am 25!" Roman said both proudly and happily. "I am young aren't I? Well that's what happens when you're a mechanical genius... science too."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora nodded,"Well that's good! Super boy genius over here, maybe I'll call you to help me with my math when I tally up my bills." She said jokingly before the radio shut off. She sighed as she looked around before moving on to the kitchen."That rooms done. Now I have to wash all these dishes....fuuuun." She said sarcastically as she grabbed the radio, putting it away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sighed with releife after the pain went away and she relaxed laying back down on the grass as she pulled his shirt from her mouth and blushed "s-sorry" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry for what?" Han asked comfused. "You didn't do anything resulting in you to apologize..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Daniel reaver]Atrio picked up the kitten and helped her as he fed off the fear that nikky gave him "why are you treating my like a child?" He asked as he fed on the fear gladly while he set the kitten in his lap [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*curls in his lap as she rests her tiny black head in his hand, purring against him as the stress on her body wears her out, needing to take a cat nap*

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more "Wh-Why would I harm you?" He asked "I hate harming people"

Nikky:*smirks and she steps back looking at him and hits him hard, a slug right to his jaw as she stares at him, tilting her head bored now with that statement* Be fun. Where is the man a few seconds ago who wanted to feed from me... was going to hit me? I liked him better than this pathetic excuse in front of me. *why would she seduce someone who had no backbone, scoffing at the weak excuse of what she thought was a strong toy*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"Well that's good! Super boy genius over here, maybe I'll call you to help me with my math when I tally up my bills." She said jokingly before the radio shut off. She sighed as she looked around before moving on to the kitchen."That rooms done. Now I have to wash all these dishes....fuuuun." She said sarcastically as she grabbed the radio, putting it away.
"I won't help you with math. Even though it's a huge part of my job, I hate it." Roman said jokingly. "If you want help with the dishes, I would rinse for you..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River looked over at her again before he rested his head on knees and stared at her a cold look on his face
"N-no im not" she said embarasingly as she walked with scarlet

[/QUOTE]
Scarle: Yes you are. Your cheeks are red.

"Y-your shirt" she said quietly as she held it up to him having ripped it with her teeth when she bit down on it making her blush some more

@Roman

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Snow:*curls in his lap as she rests her tiny black head in his hand, purring against him as the stress on her body wears her out, needing to take a cat nap*

Nikky:*smirks and she steps back looking at him and hits him hard, a slug right to his jaw as she stares at him, tilting her head bored now with that statement* Be fun. Where is the man a few seconds ago who wanted to feed from me... was going to hit me? I liked him better than this pathetic excuse in front of me. *why would she seduce someone who had no backbone, scoffing at the weak excuse of what she thought was a strong toy*
Al's eye twitched angrily before tackling her to the ground "Don't touch me!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Scarle: Yes you are. Your cheeks are red.
Jennete said:

Atrio stared down at the at before he willingly fed off of nikky and stared down at the cat "this better not become habit nikky" his voice echoed to her in a cold yet pkayfull way

Alice blushed some more "n-no" she said defiantly to her as she quickened the pace a little

Roman said:
"I won't help you with math. Even though it's a huge part of my job, I hate it." Roman said jokingly. "If you want help with the dishes, I would rinse for you..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"You've helped me enough. I can't keep asking you for help." Nora said as she went into the kitchen and began to wash the dishes."You can go if you want to. There's not much for me to do now."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You've helped me enough. I can't keep asking you for help." Nora said as she went into the kitchen and began to wash the dishes."You can go if you want to. There's not much for me to do now."
Roman frowned a little and put the notepad and pen he had away. "It wouldn't have been top much." He said smiling. "Well, I guess I'll head home though. If you need anything, you have my number!" He said walking toward the door.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Roman frowned a little and put the notepad and pen he had away. "It wouldn't have been top much." He said smiling. "Well, I guess I'll head home though. If you need anything, you have my number!" He said walking toward the door.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Will do! See you later." Nora called out as she began to dry the dishes she washed."Cookies a cream would be a good flavor....I don't have that yet. With an Oreo at the bottom! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it...."she whispered to herself as she floated around the kitchen, putting away the dishes as Roman left.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eye twitched angrily before tackling her to the ground "Don't touch me!"
Nikky:*laughs her eyes locked on Al's as she grin under him, growling as she knees up hard with an unnatural force, rolling them over and she slaps him hard, her nails drawing blood, her legs locked around his hips* Make me. *to Atrio she smiles and lets him feed off of her more, her eyes closing from the bliss of fear that he brings her*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio stared down at the at before he willingly fed off of nikky and stared down at the cat "this better not become habit nikky" his voice echoed to her in a cold yet pkayfull way
Alice blushed some more "n-no" she said defiantly to her as she quickened the pace a little

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*purring quietly as she stretches out, twitching like she is running*

Scarlet: *follows and puts her arm out to catch her around her waist and stop her as a car zooms past* You do not watch where you are headed at all..

WeirdPrincess said:
"Will do! See you later." Nora called out as she began to dry the dishes she washed."Cookies a cream would be a good flavor....I don't have that yet. With an Oreo at the bottom! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it...."she whispered to herself as she floated around the kitchen, putting away the dishes as Roman left.
Roman sighed and made his way out of the cafe. "Well, guess I'll go to a nearby bar." He said walking to one a few buildings down.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Jennete said:
Nikky:*laughs her eyes locked on Al's as she grin under him, growling as she knees up hard with an unnatural force, rolling them over and she slaps him hard, her nails drawing blood, her legs locked around his hips* Make me. *to Atrio she smiles and lets him feed off of her more, her eyes closing from the bliss of fear that he brings her*
Snow:*purring quietly as she stretches out, twitching like she is running*

Scarlet: *follows and puts her arm out to catch her around her waist and stop her as a car zooms past* You do not watch where you are headed at all..
Al's eyes go wide "Bl-Blood" He said to himself "I-I can't control it" He said before quickly sinking his teeth into her neck

Atrio sighed as a little of his fear secretly slipped to nikky the fear of being alone was what slipped through as he fed off of her while he started to slowly pet the kitten to calm her without wven knowing as he stared out the window

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes go wide "Bl-Blood" He said to himself "I-I can't control it" He said before quickly sinking his teeth into her neck
Daniel reaver]Atrio sighed as a little of his fear secretly slipped to nikky the fear of being alone was what slipped through as he fed off of her while he started to slowly pet the kitten to calm her without wven knowing as he stared out the window [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*laughs as he feeds wildly on her fear inducing blood that makes the mind irrational and they appear in his room where Snow and Atrio are, pushing the hungry Al off of her, growling at the kitten as she picks it up and throws it at Al, cutting its shoulder as it turns into Snow, laying groaning and bleeding on Al* Now lets just hope he kills her *laughing as Nikky wraps her arms around Atrio, not knowing how he had come to like the kitten* So smart of you to make her trust you, silly little thing.

Snow:*flung onto Al and she groans, her shoulder on fire from the cut, opening her eyes slowly*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*laughs as he feeds wildly on her fear inducing blood that makes the mind irrational and they appear in his room where Snow and Atrio are, pushing the hungry Al off of her, growling at the kitten as she picks it up and throws it at Al, cutting its shoulder as it turns into Snow, laying groaning and bleeding on Al* Now lets just hope he kills her *laughing as Nikky wraps her arms around Atrio, not knowing how he had come to like the kitten* So smart of you to make her trust you, silly little thing.
Snow:*flung onto Al and she groans, her shoulder on fire from the cut, opening her eyes slowly*
Atrio looked at nikky suprised "jeez no need to be greedy" he said coldly to nikky as he grabed one of nikkys arms and watched snow "where you jelous?" He asked nikky softly

Jennete said:
Al looked shocked "D-Damn it...My hunger" He said before sealing Snow's wound and standing up "Leave before I kill you both"

Roman said:
Roman sighed and made his way out of the cafe. "Well, guess I'll go to a nearby bar." He said walking to one a few buildings down.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora appeared next to him,"Bar? I heard the word bar. Will there be drinks?" She asked as she walked next to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared next to him,"Bar? I heard the word bar. Will there be drinks?" She asked as she walked next to him.
Roman jumped a little when she appeared next to him, "Yeah. I was heading to the bar down the street. And yes, drinks will be there. Why?" He asked curiously.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio looked at nikky suprised "jeez no need to be greedy" he said coldly to nikky as he grabed one of nikkys arms and watched snow "where you jelous?" He asked nikky softly

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*looks at Atrio and wraps her arms around him, looking at Al as the two melt into the shadows and appear in the alley, her kissing him slowly as she whispers* I'm possessive. That kitty had her own cheating easily swayed love to enjoy. We aren't dating.. I can't because of my job, but I see myself as to be very.... easily made jealous when it comes to you.. does that make since?

Guy saunters through the city with bags under his eyes, them being red and bloodshot from having not slept. He had been having strange feelings all night, ones he knows are only associated with dark beings. He figured the city street would be his best bet to avoid them, so now he walks with a lit cigarette in between his fingers.

Roman said:
Roman jumped a little when she appeared next to him, "Yeah. I was heading to the bar down the street. And yes, drinks will be there. Why?" He asked curiously.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora snickered when he jumped,"Just wondering. I kind of want something to drink, that's all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back