• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Nikky:*the snows turn and look at Al, desperation in their voices as they scream for help, begging, needing to be saved by the man who was shown killing them. His parents now standing over the other Al, touching his cheeks with pride as it shows him killing them now, draining them of their blood* You killed us Al... and you killed her. You killed her. Her life was in your hands and you smashed it... you crushed it like you did ours*
Al fell to his knees as he hungered for blood "N-No....There's no way...." He said looking everywhere "Stop it....Stop it. Stop it! STOP IT!!!!" He yelled out in terror

Jennete said:
(color coding aghhhhh first time for everything doing it based on eye color)

Snow: *looks at Atrio and her big purple eyes looking at him as her body shakes with fear, hearing barking and growling, looking all around her as she jumps up, pressing back against the wall, looking all around her as her nails dig into the wall, breaking from the force and becoming bloodied* N..NO!!

Scarlet: *looks at Alice and her head tilts* Yes I do. You are a girl alone at night. You should have some common sense to know you could be attacked.

Nikky:*Smirks as she appears right in front of Al* Hi there big boy *and suddenly he is trapped in a world of his own worst fears, Snow's screams un heard by the screams of ten Snows all around him, being attacked... by him. By Al feasting on her blood and burning her to death. His parents behind him smiling saying softly* It's okay... She loved you like we did. She loved you more then we did. This is what you knew would happen. Her life was yours Al, she couldn't have protected herself... she let you feed once, whats wrong with taking more...just a bit more... just a lot more.. till her skin matches her name. Till her snow white skin is burned like paper? She is but a sheet of paper in this big bad world. If YOU didn't kill her... someone else would.

@shortyshot8
Atrio floated down to the bed and landed on all fours facing the girl as he stared into her eyes with his pitch black ones as he saw everything within her looking at more than just her fear "your fear... It's different" he whispered as it echoed to her

"I-im not helpless" she whispered defiantly as she looked down blushing more as she slightly loked up at her

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Al fell to his knees as he hungered for blood "N-No....There's no way...." He said looking everywhere "Stop it....Stop it. Stop it! STOP IT!!!!" He yelled out in terror
Nikky:*laughs as she beans to feast off of his fear, sending it in a trail to Atrio, letting him taste the pure agony in Al as his parents die again by his hand.... except now a Snow, bleeding at the hands and wrists walks up to him on his knees, begging him to kill her, saying she wants him to kill her* Your fear... your fear is killing everyone you love... of killing her.. of having her blood added to your hands.

Daniel reaver]Atrio landed on the bed and stared into her eyes with his pitch black ones as he saw everything within her looking at more than just her fear "your fear... It's different" he whispered as it echoed to her "I-im not helpless" she whispered defiantly as she looked down blushing more as she slightly looked up at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*her eyes on Atrio's, innocent and terrified, silent in fear, looking around as she see's her sisters, her little sister and older one... Scarlet looking at her and mouthing words, telling her that she is useless a disappointment. That she was a mistake... that she was useless. Snow tried to say she wasn't then Lilly started choking... her little sister. Scarlet screamed at her to save her... she couldn't move, she couldn't move. Snow screamed in fear, crying begging for Scarlet to help Lilly, to save her. She was useless.. she was a mistake... she was weak... she was useless.. she was useless..* No! NO Please! SAVE HER! SAVE HER!

Scarlet:*her lips twitch again into a smirk, looking at Alice and she raises one eyebrow calmly*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*laughs as she beans to feast off of his fear, sending it in a trail to Atrio, letting him taste the pure agony in Al as his parents die again by his hand.... except now a Snow, bleeding at the hands and wrists walks up to him on his knees, begging him to kill her, saying she wants him to kill her* Your fear... your fear is killing everyone you love... of killing her.. of having her blood added to your hands.
Snow:*her eyes on Atrio's, innocent and terrified, silent in fear, looking around as she see's her sisters, her little sister and older one... Scarlet looking at her and mouthing words, telling her that she is useless a disappointment. That she was a mistake... that she was useless. Snow tried to say she wasn't then Lilly started choking... her little sister. Scarlet screamed at her to save her... she couldn't move, she couldn't move. Snow screamed in fear, crying begging for Scarlet to help Lilly, to save her. She was useless.. she was a mistake... she was weak... she was useless.. she was useless..* No! NO Please! SAVE HER! SAVE HER!

Scarlet:*her lips twitch again into a smirk, looking at Alice and she raises one eyebrow calmly*
Al stood up "S-So hungry" He said as he slowly walked over

Atrio tasted als fear and smiled "hirt him more" he said to nikky as he stared into the nekos eyes her fear was delicious and pure.... But also saddening as he sent a trail to nikky of her fear

Alice blushed more seeing the smirk 'she thinks I'm usless' Alice thought as her ears accidentaly slipped out of her hair and hung low

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up "S-So hungry" He said as he slowly walked over
Nikky:*watches her head tilted as the bloody Snow smiles at Al, her arms out stretched, blood running down her legs and arms and neck and torso, whispering for him to kill her.. kill her.. kill her!*

Daniel reaver] [COLOR=#000000]Atrio tasted als fear and smiled "hirt him more" he said to nikky as he stared into the nekos eyes her fear was delicious and pure.... But also saddening as he sent a trail to nikky of her fear[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] Alice blushed more seeing the smirk 'she thinks I'm usless' Alice thought as her ears accidentaly slipped out of her hair and hung low[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

Snow:*crying, screaming for Scarlet to save her, her bloody nails digging into the wall, inching away, trying too but paralyzed, tears falling down her cheeks, her body convulsing, so scared she wants to throw up, unable to move though, she begins gagging, chocking*

Scarlet:*looks at her ears and she asks* What are you? *curious. not scared*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*watches her head tilted as the bloody Snow smiles at Al, her arms out stretched, blood running down her legs and arms and neck and torso, whispering for him to kill her.. kill her.. kill her!*
Snow:*crying, screaming for Scarlet to save her, her bloody nails digging into the wall, inching away, trying too but paralyzed, tears falling down her cheeks, her body convulsing, so scared she wants to throw up, unable to move though, she begins gagging, chocking*

Scarlet:*looks at her ears and she asks* What are you? *curious. not scared*
Al's head pounded before he brought a fist to her face but not hitting her before sighing "Well this was fun and it gave me quite a scare....It won't work" He said turning around "I know this is a nightmare realm"

Atrio stopped feeding and looked down "this is the worst type of fear to feed off of" he whispered before he turned away from her and sat down bringing his knees to his chest as shadow engulfed the girls hands and healed them 'why am I helping her' he thought

"I-I don't know but I've always had cat ears and a tail" she said nervousky before realizing what happened and looking down and blushing badly

@Jennete

Roman said:
"Maybe hitting your shoulder was needed." Roman said, catching the rag. "Being a big boss isn't stressful as it seems if you're me. I have people who work with me to get things down, and much more. Best part though: I get to test the best machines, tech and weaponry we make. Though it's hard to run the place alone at times, when the paperwork finally says, 'your fun is over, now you write on thousands of papers for nothing'." Roman explained. When the music started, Roman made his way over to a table and began wiping. "A workout eh? Well that's good."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora nodded as she began to wipe down the table."Paper work sounds more stressful then anything, but testing new equipment out sounds awesome! I'd probably pass out from all the paper work." She chuckled slightly as she finished the table she wa son before moving over to the next one. She hummed slightly,"I'm thinking about making a new flavor for my cupcakes. Do you have any ideas?" She asked, glancing over at him.

Daniel reaver]Atrio stopped feeding and looked down "this is the worst type of fear to feed off of" he whispered before he turned away from her and sat down bringing his knees to his chest as shadow engulfed the girls hands and healed them 'why am I helping her' he thought "I-I don't know but I've always had cat ears and a tail" she said nervousky before realizing what happened and looking down and blushing badly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*shaking as she falls to the bed, trembling, crying, sobbing and she throws up, her small body shaking with each lurch, nothing to throw up as she sits there, dry heaving, her body and mind a mess* save her... oh god please.. please please please please

Scarlet:*her ears appear and she looks at Alice* I have had them too but that is because I am a Neko.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's head pounded before he brought a fist to her face but not hitting her before sighing "Well this was fun and it gave me quite a scare....It won't work" He said turning around "I know this is a nightmare realm"

Nikky:*looks at Al and smirks a little* You are easy to scare. I didn't even have to go in your head... but you still are here while their is fear in your heart... and while you are here... you aren't cuddling with your Neko. *Smirks at the implication of who would be close enough to the real Snow*

Jennete said:
Snow:*shaking as she falls to the bed, trembling, crying, sobbing and she throws up, her small body shaking with each lurch, nothing to throw up as she sits there, dry heaving, her body and mind a mess* save her... oh god please.. please please please please
Scarlet:*her ears appear and she looks at Alice* I have had them too but that is because I am a Neko.

Nikky:*looks at Al and smirks a little* You are easy to scare. I didn't even have to go in your head... but you still are here while their is fear in your heart... and while you are here... you aren't cuddling with your Neko. *Smirks at the implication of who would be close enough to the real Snow*
Al licked his lips "I'm hungry right now....I might just have to feed off of you" He said with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded as she began to wipe down the table."Paper work sounds more stressful then anything, but testing new equipment out sounds awesome! I'd probably pass out from all the paper work." She chuckled slightly as she finished the table she wa son before moving over to the next one. She hummed slightly,"I'm thinking about making a new flavor for my cupcakes. Do you have any ideas?" She asked, glancing over at him.
"Paperwork is the worst. Its evilness is uncomprehensive." Roman said blandly. "Testing new equipment is pretty cool though, if you ever get hurt, we have the best medical care on the face of the planet. Which I find pretty damn impressive." He added with a smirk. When Nora asked about cupcake flavors, he rubbed his chin and pondered for a moment, "No I do not..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Jennete said:

Atrio looked over at her as he used his abilityes for some thing he thought he'd never do.... He actually worked to remove the fear as he fed. Taking every bit of fear away from her as shadow swarmed the throw up removing it as he worked inside of her head looking for a soothing memory one that would calm her down

"N-neko. The doctors only called me a mutant" Alice said quietly as she thought about it

Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared over the neko and stared down at her with a frown "so your the one that's with that heartless ass" he whispered before he started to enduce her --------------- Alice blushed and shook her hands and head frantacly "no no no y-you don't need to do that" she said mervously to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

"It's been going good but I think I might have hurt my self" she said as she looked down at her waist where some blood was soaking her short before she giggled and looked back up at him

@Roman
(( Sorry [emoji14] ))

Han looked at the bloody spot in her shorts. "Yikes... How did that happen? It looked like it hurt." He said wincing a little as if he felt the pain

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Al licked his lips "I'm hungry right now....I might just have to feed off of you" He said with a smirk
Nikky:*smirks and wraps her arms around his neck* Well good thing for you I never die. Never run out of blood... but what would poor Snow think.. of you feeding from me? Because I know my partner would HATE it.. he is so hot when he gets all jealous *she whispers in Al's ears* but then he gets mad and that.. is no fun

Mi

Roman said:
(( Sorry [emoji14] ))
Han looked at the bloody spot in her shorts. "Yikes... How did that happen? It looked like it hurt." He said wincing a little as if he felt the pain

-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika giggled a little as she looked at the blood then lifted her shirt till the wound was visible "oh I was just on a job" she said frankly as she looked at the wound guessing that a terrorist must have gotten a shot off on her after she hit there base

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks and wraps her arms around his neck* Well good thing for you I never die. Never run out of blood... but what would poor Snow think.. of you feeding from me? Because I know my partner would HATE it.. he is so hot when he gets all jealous *she whispers in Al's ears* but then he gets mad and that.. is no fun
Al blushed a little "Wha-What?" He said clearly shocked yet slightly....Turned on

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mi
Mika giggled a little as she looked at the blood then lifted her shirt till the wound was visible "oh I was just on a job" she said frankly as she looked at the wound guessing that a terrorist must have gotten a shot off on her after she hit there base

[/QUOTE]
"Wherever you work, seems or pretty awesome. Mercenary?" He asked.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio looked over at her as he used his abilityes for some thing he thought he'd never do.... He actually worked to remove the fear as he fed. Taking every bit of fear away from her as shadow swarmed the throw up removing it as he worked inside of her head looking for a soothing memory one that would calm her down
"N-neko. The doctors only called me a mutant" Alice said quietly as she thought about it

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*she stills and calms down, breathing in and out a little... her body stopping its trembling as she remembers her father... someone who was barely in her life but who made her feel.. strong*

Scarlet: You aren't. My sisters are Nekos as well.

Roman said:
"Wherever you work, seems or pretty awesome. Mercenary?" He asked.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Baciacly" mika said frankly to him as she stared at the bullet hole in her side

Jennete said:
Snow:*she stills and calms down, breathing in and out a little... her body stopping its trembling as she remembers her father... someone who was barely in her life but who made her feel.. strong*

Scarlet: You aren't. My sisters are Nekos as well.
Atrio sighed "this sucks" he whispered as he stared out the window darkness and shadow radiating off of him as he waited for her to run

"O-oh" Alice said quietly as she slightly looked up at the girl "I-im Alice" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Baciacly" mika said frankly to him as she stared at the bullet hole in her side

[/QUOTE]
Han looked at the wound, before nodding. "You must get a lot of work, you seem like a person to rely on if someone wants a job done. Need any help getting that out?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Han looked at the wound, before nodding. "You must get a lot of work, you seem like a person to rely on if someone wants a job done. Need any help getting that out?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika giggled "well I agree with the reliable part. And yes please" she said to him with an inoccent smile

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little "Wha-What?" He said clearly shocked yet slightly....Turned on
((This is a test..... is Al worth Snow's un wavering love? because my sweet girl deserves the best of the white knights haha))

Nikky:*smirks as she whispers to Al* So someone is all talk and no play. *lets go of him laughing as she dances away teasingly* So hungry yet afraid of what he wants... afraid of knowing who he wants. So wavery in his choices...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"Baciacly" mika said frankly to him as she stared at the bullet hole in her side

Atrio sighed "this sucks" he whispered as he stared out the window darkness and shadow radiating off of him as he waited for her to run

"O-oh" Alice said quietly as she slightly looked up at the girl "I-im Alice" she said softly

[/QUOTE]

Snow:*she sits up a little, looking at Atrio and she sniffs a little, her eyes watching his as she poofs into a kitten and pads over to him like she was stalking something... her senses of people and their intent better as an animal... naturally afraid but... strangely she knew this boy didn't want to hurt her.. that he helped her and she lays down, watching him with her bright pink purple eyes*

Scarlet:*nods and motions for her to start walking, okay with following her to her place of living* My name is Scarlet

Roman said:
"Paperwork is the worst. Its evilness is uncomprehensive." Roman said blandly. "Testing new equipment is pretty cool though, if you ever get hurt, we have the best medical care on the face of the planet. Which I find pretty damn impressive." He added with a smirk. When Nora asked about cupcake flavors, he rubbed his chin and pondered for a moment, "No I do not..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora chuckled softly,"Alright then. I'm glad I don't have any paperwork....yet anyway." She sighed dramatically."Best medical care huh? Wanna hook me up with some of that?" She asked jokingly before laughing and thinking about the new flavor."I'll mix and match a few things to see what works, then I'll have you taste it. You'll be my test monkey or more like taste monkey."

Jennete said:
((This is a test..... is Al worth Snow's un wavering love? because my sweet girl deserves the best of the white knights haha))
Nikky:*smirks as she whispers to Al* So someone is all talk and no play. *lets go of him laughing as she dances away teasingly* So hungry yet afraid of what he wants... afraid of knowing who he wants. So wavery in his choices...

Snow:*she sits up a little, looking at Atrio and she sniffs a little, her eyes watching his as she poofs into a kitten and pads over to him like she was stalking something... her senses of people and their intent better as an animal... naturally afraid but... strangely she knew this boy didn't want to hurt her.. that he helped her and she lays down, watching him with her bright pink purple eyes*

Scarlet:*nods and motions for her to start walking, okay with following her to her place of living* My name is Scarlet
Al looked shocked "Wha-What are you talking about!?!" He yelled out still a little turned on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back