• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
"Thank you." Roman said with a grin. He picked up the coffees and cupcake and brought it all to the table. He asked them if they need anything else and they told him not at the moment. Roman then returned to the counter, "Business is pretty swell..."
"Baking is always the fun part in all of this." Nora chuckled as she looked at him before a the bell above the door rang as someone walked in. Alice walked inside and looked around the place nervously before taking a seat at a table by the window.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Baking is always the fun part in all of this." Nora chuckled as she looked at him before a the bell above the door rang as someone walked in. Alice walked inside and looked around the place nervously before taking a seat at a table by the window.
Roman turned his head, "Well, there goes someone else. I have to take a order now." He said nodding. Roman turned around and made his way over to the girl. "Hello, I'm Roman and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you?"

Roman said:
Roman turned his head, "Well, there goes someone else. I have to take a order now." He said nodding. Roman turned around and made his way over to the girl. "Hello, I'm Roman and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you?"
Alice looked at him and smiled nervously,"I'll just have some tea please. I don't want to order any food until my friend gets here."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alice looked at him and smiled nervously,"I'll just have some tea please. I don't want to order any food until my friend gets here."
"Tea it is then." Roman wrote down her order for tea and made his way over to Nora. "Here you go. Think you could bring it to her also I have to use the men's room."

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little unable to know what to say
Snow:*looks down and looks back up, biting her lip* I um.. sleep?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River looked away and nodded "sure why not" he said coldly as he stared out over the city not able to look at nikky for fear that he'd do some thing rash
"I was heading home." she said shyly to the girl that had caught her as he smiled and blushed a little more

[/QUOTE]
Nikky: *nods her head slowly as she senses him hold back as she melts into shadows, creeping inside of the house, in the closet as she watches the sleeping twins on their bunk beds in the room*

Scarlet:*slowly nods her head* You will watch out for strangers right.. *realizes she is a stranger and her mouth twitches into an almost smile, amused*

Jennete said:
Nikky: *nods her head slowly as she senses him hold back as she melts into shadows, creeping inside of the house, in the closet as she watches the sleeping twins on their bunk beds in the room*

Scarlet:*slowly nods her head* You will watch out for strangers right.. *realizes she is a stranger and her mouth twitches into an almost smile, amused*
Al sighed before kissing her nose softly still not sure what to say

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed before kissing her nose softly still not sure what to say
Snow: You keep sighing.. am I making you upset? *asks softly, her lips brushing his cheek in soft kisses*

Jennete said:
Snow: You keep sighing.. am I making you upset? *asks softly, her lips brushing his cheek in soft kisses*
Al shook his head "No way" He said softly before hearing something "You stay here okay?" He said as he slowly stood up walking outside "What the hell was that noise?" (You can toss Nikki at me if ya want)

Roman said:
"Tea it is then." Roman wrote down her order for tea and made his way over to Nora. "Here you go. Think you could bring it to her also I have to use the men's room."
"Yeah sure. Go do what you have to do." Nora said as she looked up at him before turning around and making tea. She hummed as she quickly made it before taking the cup and saucer over to the girl. Alice looked up and smiled at her as she set the tea down."Thank you." She said before Nora nodded and walked away.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah sure. Go do what you have to do." Nora said as she looked up at him before turning around and making tea. She hummed as she quickly made it before taking the cup and saucer over to the girl. Alice looked up and smiled at her as she set the tea down."Thank you." She said before Nora nodded and walked away.
Roman returned a few minutes later. Grabbing a napkin, he made his way over to the counter and leaned against it. "This is totally weird for me...."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Jennete said:

Atrio followed her into the bed room and watched them "twins" he said slightly amused by her taste

Alice nodded slightly as she shyly looked at the girl talking to her noticing her smile as she blushed just a little more

Roman said:
Roman returned a few minutes later. Grabbing a napkin, he made his way over to the counter and leaned against it. "This is totally weird for me...."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora looked over at him,"What's weird? Taking people's orders?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked over at him,"What's weird? Taking people's orders?"
"It's not something you see a guy of my profile doing. I own a company that has product sold on me every continent on the Earth, yet I enjoy taking orders..." Roman said, a slight chuckle slipping out of his mouth. "Maybe because it's a lot more peaceful... "

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"It's not something you see a guy of my profile doing. I own a company that has product sold on me every continent on the Earth, yet I enjoy taking orders..." Roman said, a slight chuckle slipping out of his mouth. "Maybe because it's a lot more peaceful... "
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora laughed,"It can be sometimes until you get those kind of customers who get really impatient and rude." She stated as she leaned on the counter."I do all of this for fun and seeing the smiles on people's faces when they get their order. It's....comforting. If you ever want to actually work here, this job will always be open for you. It's fun having you around." She said smiling at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"It can be sometimes until you get those kind of customers who get really impatient and rude." She stated as she leaned on the counter."I do all of this for fun and seeing the smiles on people's faces when they get their order. It's....comforting. If you ever want to actually work here, this job will always be open for you. It's fun having you around." She said smiling at him.
"Yeah... It is comforting... I see why you enjoy this kind of work. Also, you aren't a normal human are you?" Roman asked. "I sense a energy coming from you, but I can't tell your abilities. Oh and thanks for the job offer and no one has ever told me I was fun, thanks."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Yeah... It is comforting... I see why you enjoy this kind of work. Also, you aren't a normal human are you?" Roman asked. "I sense a energy coming from you, but I can't tell your abilities. Oh and thanks for the job offer and no one has ever told me I was fun, thanks."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Seems as if I was caught. Oh darn." Nora sighed dramatically as she snapped her fingers."I'm the goddess of Fae. I can control all the elements and a few other things, but I'm not going to spoil all of that. You're welcome by the way."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Seems as if I was caught. Oh darn." Nora sighed dramatically as she snapped her fingers."I'm the goddess of Fae. I can control all the elements and a few other things, but I'm not going to spoil all of that. You're welcome by the way."
"Seems to me, we're the same when it comes to elements. I won't spoil the rest of my abilities though, just because you won't. But, I can tell you I'm pretty strong." Roman said happily. "Anyways I don't think we should talk about this kind of thing in front of normal people, they'd probably have heart attacks." He said laughing at his own joke.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Seems to me, we're the same when it comes to elements. I won't spoil the rest of my abilities though, just because you won't. But, I can tell you I'm pretty strong." Roman said happily. "Anyways I don't think we should talk about this kind of thing in front of normal people, they'd probably have heart attacks." He said laughing at his own joke.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"You look strong to be honest." Nora said before tilting her head as he laughed."You find the strangest things funny...but yeah we should drop the subject." Her eyes swept around the room, looking at everyone that was inside."There's a few others who aren't normal...like that girl you took an order from earlier. She seemed to have left a while ago."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You look strong to be honest." Nora said before tilting her head as he laughed."You find the strangest things funny...but yeah we should drop the subject." Her eyes swept around the room, looking at everyone that was inside."There's a few others who aren't normal...like that girl you took an order from earlier. She seemed to have left a while ago."
"I have both a dark and light sense of humor." Roman said with a chuckle. "Then again, the last time I was here I think I laughed at the word doughnut.... Excuse me for that one, but I lied about that. He then pulled her to the kitchen, "Alright, I wanted to show you this when you said something about that girl." He lifted up his headband and revealed his eye, which was red, with black symbols in it.

tumblr_inline_nb1n70iP7C1rbpimx.gif

"This eye here allows me to see who has powers or not. If you do it gives the energy inside of you a color, if you don't have powers it remains grey. It does a lot more, but for now that's all I will reveal."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Any one open?)

[/QUOTE]
(( I have a character ))

Roman said:
"I have both a dark and light sense of humor." Roman said with a chuckle. "Then again, the last time I was here I think I laughed at the word doughnut.... Excuse me for that one, but I lied about that. He then pulled her to the kitchen, "Alright, I wanted to show you this when you said something about that girl." He lifted up his headband and revealed his eye, which was red, with black symbols in it.
tumblr_inline_nb1n70iP7C1rbpimx.gif

"This eye here allows me to see who has powers or not. If you do it gives the energy inside of you a color, if you don't have powers it remains grey. It does a lot more, but for now that's all I will reveal."
Nora waved her hand,"That's fine. We had barely met anyway, even I wouldn't tell someone the meaning of my joke....or anything about myself really." She said before watching as he lifted his headband to reveal his eye. "So that's how you knew I had powers.... That's interesting. I can just see someone's aura around them...it's about the same thing as yours does. Seeing the different colors and all that."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I have mika and jasper)

[/QUOTE]
(( I have Han ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back