• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "What do you mean?" He looked back at the book "Because I enjoy romance novels"
Snow: Bu..but doesn't that have dirty...s..stuff. in it??

Jennete said:
Snow: Bu..but doesn't that have dirty...s..stuff. in it??
Al nodded "I say that for one to know true romance they have to see the full thing" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I say that for one to know true romance they have to see the full thing" He said happily
Snow:*blushing as she slowly moves off him and back on her knees* o..oh

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushing as she slowly moves off him and back on her knees* o..oh
Al sighed and closed the book "Come here" He said to her extending his arms

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and closed the book "Come here" He said to her extending his arms
Snow:*crawls into his arms... not really minding that he reads them but wondering what he expects.... and how disappointing she must be to a dirty Romance fanatic...*

Jennete said:
Snow:*crawls into his arms... not really minding that he reads them but wondering what he expects.... and how disappointing she must be to a dirty Romance fanatic...*
Al smiled and hugged her "But I must admit.....None of it compares to how I feel when near you" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and hugged her "But I must admit.....None of it compares to how I feel when near you" He said softly
Snow:*looks at him and she bites her lip, her tail swishing as she snuggles a little closer, feeling better now just a bit* Y...yea?

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at him and she bites her lip, her tail swishing as she snuggles a little closer, feeling better now just a bit* Y...yea?
Al smiled "Yeah" He said before kissing her on the lips

shortyshot8 said:
Al continues kissing her as he places his hands on her waist
Snow:*shivers as she keeps kissing him, not knowing really what she was doing, new to making out and she kisses him along his jaw then back to his lips, smiling because she was happy that she was with the one she loved*

Jennete said:
Snow:*shivers as she keeps kissing him, not knowing really what she was doing, new to making out and she kisses him along his jaw then back to his lips, smiling because she was happy that she was with the one she loved*
Al smiled as they kissed knowing at this point....This was the girl he wanted to spend his life with

Alice walked down the street sighing as she did so. She had been working with her singer for at least seven hours on a song and vocals and she was beat "why do I do this" she said as she walked with her head hung low slioghtly

Jasper slowlt walked into a park then looked up "the weathers been to nice lately" he mumbled as the sky's turned grey and it started to rain the said pouring rain that came in the movies

Mika stared as the missles hit ther mark making the base explode in a roaring fire while the mech mika was cases in slowly shrunk and dissapered leaving mika standing there watching the burning buildings and listening to the yells of terrorists

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as they kissed knowing at this point....This was the girl he wanted to spend his life with
Snow:*feels her self heat up and she pulls away, biting her lip breathlessly* W...we should get some sleep

Jennete said:
Snow:*feels her self heat up and she pulls away, biting her lip breathlessly* W...we should get some sleep
Al smiled and nodded "Yeah" He said softly to her blushing a little

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and nodded "Yeah" He said softly to her blushing a little
Snow:*kisses him softly and pulls back but hesitates and blushes whispering a little* I... I um... if you can promise we just sleep.. can... can I stay in here?

Jennete said:
Snow:*kisses him softly and pulls back but hesitates and blushes whispering a little* I... I um... if you can promise we just sleep.. can... can I stay in here?
Al slowly nodded "Ye-Yeah that would be fine" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Al slowly nodded "Ye-Yeah that would be fine" He said nervously
Snow: I can stay in kitten form? *she says softly if he was worried...*

Jennete said:
Snow: I can stay in kitten form? *she says softly if he was worried...*
Al smiled warmly "You don't have to do that...I like you much better in this form" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled warmly "You don't have to do that...I like you much better in this form" He said softly
Snow:*blushes and she snuggles against his side, purring a little since she was warm and she nuzzles close, her tail curled around her hip*

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and she snuggles against his side, purring a little since she was warm and she nuzzles close, her tail curled around her hip*
Al smiled "I love you" He said softly "Why did you think I would do anything else? I would never do that unless you wanted to"

Nikky:*walking on rooftops, dancing and spinning around, laughing as she feeds off the nightmares children have when she passes their rooms*

Scarlet:*walks out on the street, needing a drink as she heads to the bar, tired of her enhanced hearing hearing Snow and All make ooen gooey lovey dovey sounds*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "I love you" He said softly "Why did you think I would do anything else? I would never do that unless you wanted to"
Snow:*looks at him and blushes as she answers honestly* Well... I don't know entirely if you started doing that I would want you to stop.. Because I really really like it when we kiss...and when you hold me. But I don't think I am ready for it. I just needed you to help me I guess?

Jennete said:
Nikky:*walking on rooftops, dancing and spinning around, laughing as she feeds off the nightmares children have when she passes their rooms*
Scarlet:*walks out on the street, needing a drink as she heads to the bar, tired of her enhanced hearing hearing Snow and All make ooen gooey lovey dovey sounds*

Snow:*looks at him and blushes as she answers honestly* Well... I don't know entirely if you started doing that I would want you to stop.. Because I really really like it when we kiss...and when you hold me. But I don't think I am ready for it. I just needed you to help me I guess?
Al blushed a little "I-I-I" He said nervously not sure what to say

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed a little "I-I-I" He said nervously not sure what to say
Snow:*blushes and hides her face* I just didnt want You to think I didn't trust you.... though now that I am thinking about it I should not have told you...

Atrio sighed again as a ball of shadow appeared in one of his hands and started to move and shift to random things constantly changing before it stopped when it turned to a heart making Atrio frown more before a crack appeared down the middle of the shadow splitting it in half

Alice walked not paying attention to where she was going as she bumped into another girl "oh I'm so sorry" she said to the girl as she stumbled back and caught her ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back