• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and hides her face* I just didnt want You to think I didn't trust you.... though now that I am thinking about it I should not have told you...
Al smiled a little before holding one of her hands "I will only do that when you are ready.....And you will be the only one" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio sighed again as a ball of shadow appeared in one of his hands and started to move and shift to random things constantly changing before it stopped when it turned to a heart making Atrio frown more before a crack appeared down the middle of the shadow splitting it in half
Alice walked not paying attention to where she was going as she bumped into another girl "oh I'm so sorry" she said to the girl as she stumbled back and caught her ground

[/QUOTE]
Nikky:*notices Atrio and she smiles suddenly behind him, not able to stop herself from messing with him, not realize how fragile he is right now in Issues concerning her* Hello their handsome

Scarlet:*looks at Alice and she catches her by the elbow quickly with her cat reflexes, raising her eyebrow a bit* It is alright, you simply where not able to notice me in time.

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled a little before holding one of her hands "I will only do that when you are ready.....And you will be the only one" He said softly
Snow:*her eyes on his as she smiles as she kisses his finger tips softly that are tangled with hers* I love you

Atrio frowned more and looked down as the cracked heart dissapered and he looked away "hi" he said quietly the sound of her voice making it a little worse

Alice vlished a little "I-i am sorry I wasn't paying attention" she said softly to the girl as she scratched the back of her head

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Nikky:*notices Atrio and she smiles suddenly behind him, not able to stop herself from messing with him, not realize how fragile he is right now in Issues concerning her* Hello their handsome
Scarlet:*looks at Alice and she catches her by the elbow quickly with her cat reflexes, raising her eyebrow a bit* It is alright, you simply where not able to notice me in time.

Snow:*her eyes on his as she smiles as she kisses his finger tips softly that are tangled with hers* I love you
Al smiled warmly "I love you too....Snow" He said softly as he looked into her eyes

Roman made his way into the cafe, where he made a deal with the owner last time he was here. He looked around for a second, before calling out to someone, "Hey? Anyone here?!"

-----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

-Roman

Hello ;)

Daniel reaver]Atrio frowned more and looked down as the cracked heart dissapered and he looked away "hi" he said quietly the sound of her voice making it a little worse Alice vlished a little "I-i am sorry I wasn't paying attention" she said softly to the girl as she scratched the back of her head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Nikky:*looks at A trio confused why he seems so sad and she turn his face to hers, smiling with her usual playful ease* I love my presents by the way *she smiles, him noticing now that she is still wearing all that choose* They are my favorite by far. *she smirks and tilts her head* Would you like to go hunting?

Scarlet:*nods letting go of the blushing girl* Ah.. I see then. Where are you off too in such a rush? *she says concerned for the young girl rushing off at night, knowing this is when the nightmares come out to hunt*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled warmly "I love you too....Snow" He said softly as he looked into her eyes
Snow:*her breath caught as she gazes back into his eyes, biting her lip*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*looks at A trio confused why he seems so sad and she turn his face to hers, smiling with her usual playful ease* I love my presents by the way *she smiles, him noticing now that she is still wearing all that choose* They are my favorite by far. *she smirks and tilts her head* Would you like to go hunting?
Scarlet:*nods letting go of the blushing girl* Ah.. I see then. Where are you off too in such a rush? *she says concerned for the young girl rushing off at night, knowing this is when the nightmares come out to hunt*

Al blushed a little unable to know what to say

Jennete said:

River looked away and nodded "sure why not" he said coldly as he stared out over the city not able to look at nikky for fear that he'd do some thing rash

"I was heading home." she said shyly to the girl that had caught her as he smiled and blushed a little more

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy sits alone, toying with his lighter. He ignites the flame and inspects it closely, the light illuminating his face in heat. After a few seconds, he extinguishes the flame, just to relight it a moment later.

After about ten muinets the Holars and yells died "good" mika said satisfied with her work as giant metal winga appeared on her lifting her off the ground and into the air before she rocketed back for home. Once she got back to the city she landed and sighed as she looked around the empty park she had landed in as the metal wings dissapered

Roman said:
Roman made his way into the cafe, where he made a deal with the owner last time he was here. He looked around for a second, before calling out to someone, "Hey? Anyone here?!"
-----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

-Roman

Hello ;)
"I'm in the back!" Nora called out before rushing towards the front."Alright, what can I- Oh hey. What's up Roman?" She asked as she dusted off her flour covered apron.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm in the back!" Nora called out before rushing towards the front."Alright, what can I- Oh hey. What's up Roman?" She asked as she dusted off her flour covered apron.
"How goes?" Roman asked with a wave. "I was just dropping by to see how business was going for you. It seems like it's going good so far." He said taking a seat, in his favorite window seat.

Guy coughs a bit as he flicks his lighter one last time holding it close as he lights a cigarette in his mouth and he flicks it closed. He takes a drag of the cigarette and gently taps the ashes onto the ground, watching the wind sweep them away.

Roman said:
"How goes?" Roman asked with a wave. "I was just dropping by to see how business was going for you. It seems like it's going good so far." He said taking a seat, in his favorite window seat.
Nora nodded happily,"Oh yeah. It's doing great actually, I've been getting a lot of customers lately and I'm in need of hiring some new people." She said as she took out her notepad."What would you like today?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded happily,"Oh yeah. It's doing great actually, I've been getting a lot of customers lately and I'm in need of hiring some new people." She said as she took out her notepad."What would you like today?"
"I'm not here to eat or anything. I just thought I'd drop by and check on things." Roman replied to her question. "But, if you need help, I'd like to help if that's okay. It would give me something to do since I have nothing on my hands at the moment."

Roman said:
"I'm not here to eat or anything. I just thought I'd drop by and check on things." Roman replied to her question. "But, if you need help, I'd like to help if that's okay. It would give me something to do since I have nothing on my hands at the moment."
Nora smiled at him,"Well then sure. I'd gladly like you to help. Do you know how to bake anything?" She asked as she put the notepad back in her pocket.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled at him,"Well then sure. I'd gladly like you to help. Do you know how to bake anything?" She asked as she put the notepad back in her pocket.
"Think I can just take orders?" Roman asked with a chuckle. "I can bake and all, but I don't want to get in the way of the kitchen." He said smiling.

Roman said:
"Think I can just take orders?" Roman asked with a chuckle. "I can bake and all, but I don't want to get in the way of the kitchen." He said smiling.
"You wouldn't be in the way, seeing as how there's only on person in the kitchen, me." Nora laughed a little."But sure. You can take orders, that's simpler." She said, handing him a pen and a notepad."Abbreviate as much as you can when taking orders. Writing down the whole thing just takes to long and to much time. We'll be able to tell what it says, no matter what. Once that's done, just come up to the counter and call the order out, someone will get it to you in no time." She explained to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You wouldn't be in the way, seeing as how there's only on person in the kitchen, me." Nora laughed a little."But sure. You can take orders, that's simpler." She said, handing him a pen and a notepad."Abbreviate as much as you can when taking orders. Writing down the whole thing just takes to long and to much time. We'll be able to tell what it says, no matter what. Once that's done, just come up to the counter and call the order out, someone will get it to you in no time." She explained to him.
Roman nodded and took the pen and notepad. "Well, alright! If that's how it works, then I'll get right to!" He said, before walking over to a table to take orders.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and took the pen and notepad. "Well, alright! If that's how it works, then I'll get right to!" He said, before walking over to a table to take orders.
Nora laughed as she went behind the counter and began to make more pastries. She came back out a while after and leaned on the front counter."I wonder how he's doing.... I should have stayed out here to watch."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed as she went behind the counter and began to make more pastries. She came back out a while after and leaned on the front counter."I wonder how he's doing.... I should have stayed out here to watch."
Roman squinted his eyes a little, "Masked guys like me do great all the time. Here's a order by the way, I don't see anyone else who wants anything." He said looking around a bit, "But I will keep my eyes open."

Roman said:
Roman squinted his eyes a little, "Masked guys like me do great all the time. Here's a order by the way, I don't see anyone else who wants anything." He said looking around a bit, "But I will keep my eyes open."
Nora chuckled as she took the sheet,"Alright.... Got it! I'll be right back." She turned and disappeared into the kitchen. She came back minutes later, two coffees and a single cupcake in hand before handing them to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled as she took the sheet,"Alright.... Got it! I'll be right back." She turned and disappeared into the kitchen. She came back minutes later, two coffees and a single cupcake in hand before handing them to him.
"Thank you." Roman said with a grin. He picked up the coffees and cupcake and brought it all to the table. He asked them if they need anything else and they told him not at the moment. Roman then returned to the counter, "Business is pretty swell..."

Guy runs the cigarette along the bench, extinguishsing the flame as embers and ash are swept away by the wind. He stands and let's out a sigh, stretching his arms so far back the reach the bench behind him, he quickly pulls them back in and begins walking down the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back