• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora waved her hand,"That's fine. We had barely met anyway, even I wouldn't tell someone the meaning of my joke....or anything about myself really." She said before watching as he lifted his headband to reveal his eye. "So that's how you knew I had powers.... That's interesting. I can just see someone's aura around them...it's about the same thing as yours does. Seeing the different colors and all that."
"Seems to me, we're similar in multiple ways. How cool is that?" Roman asked smiling. "Well, I think we should check and see if someone is out there for any orders or something..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Which one do you want)

[/QUOTE]
(( Doesn't matter, Han is in the park though ))

Roman said:
"Seems to me, we're similar in multiple ways. How cool is that?" Roman asked smiling. "Well, I think we should check and see if someone is out there for any orders or something..."

(Mikas in a park too xD )

Mika sighed as she streched "that was relaxing" she said softly as she thought back to her engagement before she leaned back lying down in the grass

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Mikas in a park too xD )
Mika sighed as she streched "that was relaxing" she said softly as she thought back to her engagement before she leaned back lying down in the grass

[/QUOTE]
Han sighed and sat down on the grass, not to far from a woman. He didn't mind her or anything but it was a nice day so he decided to talk to her, "Hello, nice day we're having, huh?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:

Nora chuckled,"Maybe we're meant to be friends, seeing as how we're kind of similar." She said before nodding in agreement as she walked out of the kitchen."It's getting kind of late...so business slows down around this time. It's only ever busy in the mornings and afternoons."

Roman said:
Han sighed and sat down on the grass, not to far from a woman. He didn't mind her or anything but it was a nice day so he decided to talk to her, "Hello, nice day we're having, huh?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika looked over at the boy that spoke then smiled "eh it is" she said softly as she looked back up at the sky

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Maybe we're meant to be friends, seeing as how we're kind of similar." She said before nodding in agreement as she walked out of the kitchen."It's getting kind of late...so business slows down around this time. It's only ever busy in the mornings and afternoons."
Roman nodded, "Yeah, we probably are." He agreed and then pulled his headband down, hiding his Sharingan. Roman following behind, Nora as she left out. "I see, then what's next? After these few people head out, we close? That would suck for me, because I was having fun..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked over at the boy that spoke then smiled "eh it is" she said softly as she looked back up at the sky

[/QUOTE]
"Admiring the clouds?" Han asked, looking up at them himself. As he looked he seen a few clouds that resembled some stuff.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Admiring the clouds?" Han asked, looking up at them himself. As he looked he seen a few clouds that resembled some stuff.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Yeah. Plus relaxing" she said softly as she looked over to finaly see who she was talking too ten looked back up at the sky with a sigh

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah, we probably are." He agreed and then pulled his headband down, hiding his Sharingan. Roman following behind, Nora as she left out. "I see, then what's next? After these few people head out, we close? That would suck for me, because I was having fun..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Well, for me, I have to clean the tables and everything in here. Then I have to count the profit from today and put it in the safe." Nora explained before playfully nudging him."You can help with that if you want, but nothing's fun about cleaning unless you have music. I'm glad you had fun though! It was fun having you here helping me." She said, grinning at Roman.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah. Plus relaxing" she said softly as she looked over to finaly see who she was talking too ten looked back up at the sky with a sigh

[/QUOTE]
"I can see. I just moved here a few days ago, and was wondering what places I should check out, any suggestions?" He asked happily.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"I can see. I just moved here a few days ago, and was wondering what places I should check out, any suggestions?" He asked happily.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Well there's a book store and a care that is highly recomend." Mika said softly to him as she sat up and looked over at him

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well, for me, I have to clean the tables and everything in here. Then I have to count the profit from today and put it in the safe." Nora explained before playfully nudging him."You can help with that if you want, but nothing's fun about cleaning unless you have music. I'm glad you had fun though! It was fun having you here helping me." She said, grinning at Roman.
Roman nodded, "It was my pleasure. I actually want to take you up on that job offer too. It will be fun working with you, just like you said it was with me." He said happily. "Just one thing: I won't be able to come 'everyday' because of my actual job..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well there's a book store and a care that is highly recomend." Mika said softly to him as she sat up and looked over at him

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds cool. I'm Han by the way. Nice to meet you!" He said sticking out a hand toward her.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "It was my pleasure. I actually want to take you up on that job offer too. It will be fun working with you, just like you said it was with me." He said happily. "Just one thing: I won't be able to come 'everyday' because of my actual job..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora grinned,"Great! It's fine if you can't come everyday, I wasn't expecting you too. You have a company to run, who has time for this little shop." She said, waving her hand slightly as she grabbed a towel rag, watching the last few people in the cafe leave.

shortyshot8 said:
Al shook his head "No way" He said softly before hearing something "You stay here okay?" He said as he slowly stood up walking outside "What the hell was that noise?" (You can toss Nikki at me if ya want)
(lol I'm sure I could)

Snow:*sits up and bites her lip, looking around...*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio followed her into the bed room and watched them "twins" he said slightly amused by her taste
Alice nodded slightly as she shyly looked at the girl talking to her noticing her smile as she blushed just a little more

[/QUOTE]
(Hey I change it, so scratch my last Nikky post because I got a good idea. You go scare Snow And Nikki will scare Al and Nikky and you can be scaring partners again yaaay)

Nikky:*in the closet of a book store, watching a young neko girl and smirks as she boy friend leaves her to go outside)

-------------

Scarlet: *her head tilts and she watches the girl who is blushing, sighing now, annoyed by the useless chit chat* Well.. I will walk you home. I do not enjoy letting young defenseless children walk alone at night.

Roman said:
"Sounds cool. I'm Han by the way. Nice to meet you!" He said sticking out a hand toward her.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika smiled "hi han im mika" she said softly to him with a smile as she took his hand and shook it

Jennete said:
(lol I'm sure I could)
Snow:*sits up and bites her lip, looking around...*

(Hey I change it, so scratch my last Nikky post because I got a good idea. You go scare Snow And Nikki will scare Al and Nikky and you can be scaring partners again yaaay)

Nikky:*in the closet of a book store, watching a young neko girl and smirks as she boy friend leaves her to go outside)

-------------

Scarlet: *her head tilts and she watches the girl who is blushing, sighing now, annoyed by the useless chit chat* Well.. I will walk you home. I do not enjoy letting young defenseless children walk alone at night.
Al looked around before shrugging "Maybe it was nothing" He said turning around

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"Great! It's fine if you can't come everyday, I wasn't expecting you too. You have a company to run, who has time for this little shop." She said, waving her hand slightly as she grabbed a towel rag, watching the last few people in the cafe leave.
Roman playfully punched her in the shoulder, "This little place gives me both the feeling of life and joy. I don't like being a super boss all the time..." he said with a light chuckle. "Though I do seem like I work a lot I don't so I would probably be here enough to say I work here."

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled "hi han im mika" she said softly to him with a smile as she took his hand and shook it

[/QUOTE]
"How has your day been going?" Han asked happily.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Atrio appeared over the neko and stared down at her with a frown "so your the one that's with that heartless ass" he whispered before he started to enduce her

---------------

Alice blushed and shook her hands and head frantacly "no no no y-you don't need to do that" she said mervously to her

@Jennete

Roman said:
"How has your day been going?" Han asked happily.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"It's been going good but I think I might have hurt my self" she said as she looked down at her waist where some blood was soaking her short before she giggled and looked back up at him

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman playfully punched her in the shoulder, "This little place gives me both the feeling of life and joy. I don't like being a super boss all the time..." he said with a light chuckle. "Though I do seem like I work a lot I don't so I would probably be here enough to say I work here."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Nora laughed as she rubbed her shoulder,"No need to hit me for it. Though I'm happy you get that kind of feeling from the place. Being a big boss just seems stressful." She said as she handed him a towel rag before pulling out a radio from beneath the counter."Just be here whenever you can. It doesn't matter to me. Now it's time to clean! Let the music begin!" She exclaimed as she pressed the play button on the radio and music began to play. She grinned before jumping over the counter and going over to clean a table while dancing,"This is much more of a workout, but it's fun."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio appeared over the neko and stared down at her with a frown "so your the one that's with that heartless ass" he whispered before he started to enduce her
---------------

Alice blushed and shook her hands and head frantacly "no no no y-you don't need to do that" she said mervously to her

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed as she rubbed her shoulder,"No need to hit me for it. Though I'm happy you get that kind of feeling from the place. Being a big boss just seems stressful." She said as she handed him a towel rag before pulling out a radio from beneath the counter."Just be here whenever you can. It doesn't matter to me. Now it's time to clean! Let the music begin!" She exclaimed as she pressed the play button on the radio and music began to play. She grinned before jumping over the counter and going over to clean a table while dancing,"This is much more of a workout, but it's fun."
"Maybe hitting your shoulder was needed." Roman said, catching the rag. "Being a big boss isn't stressful as it seems if you're me. I have people who work with me to get things down, and much more. Best part though: I get to test the best machines, tech and weaponry we make. Though it's hard to run the place alone at times, when the paperwork finally says, 'your fun is over, now you write on thousands of papers for nothing'." Roman explained. When the music started, Roman made his way over to a table and began wiping. "A workout eh? Well that's good."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Jennete said:
(color coding aghhhhh first time for everything doing it based on eye color)

Snow: *looks at Atrio and her big purple eyes looking at him as her body shakes with fear, hearing barking and growling, looking all around her as she jumps up, pressing back against the wall, looking all around her as her nails dig into the wall, breaking from the force and becoming bloodied* N..NO!!

Scarlet: *looks at Alice and her head tilts* Yes I do. You are a girl alone at night. You should have some common sense to know you could be attacked.

Nikky:*Smirks as she appears right in front of Al* Hi there big boy *and suddenly he is trapped in a world of his own worst fears, Snow's screams un heard by the screams of ten Snows all around him, being attacked... by him. By Al feasting on her blood and burning her to death. His parents behind him smiling saying softly* It's okay... She loved you like we did. She loved you more then we did. This is what you knew would happen. Her life was yours Al, she couldn't have protected herself... she let you feed once, whats wrong with taking more...just a bit more... just a lot more.. till her skin matches her name. Till her snow white skin is burned like paper? She is but a sheet of paper in this big bad world. If YOU didn't kill her... someone else would.

@shortyshot8
Al looked around "Wha-What? Why?" He said to himself as everything felt like a blur "This isn't right...This can't be right" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked around "Wha-What? Why?" He said to himself as everything felt like a blur "This isn't right...This can't be right" He said to himself
Nikky:*the snows turn and look at Al, desperation in their voices as they scream for help, begging, needing to be saved by the man who was shown killing them. His parents now standing over the other Al, touching his cheeks with pride as it shows him killing them now, draining them of their blood* You killed us Al... and you killed her. You killed her. Her life was in your hands and you smashed it... you crushed it like you did ours*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back