• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled "well I agree with the reliable part. And yes please" she said to him with an inoccent smile

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, and then thought for a moment. "OK here. Take this." He said taking off his shirt. "I need you to bite down on that as hard as you can because this may sting like hell or burn..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled softly,"Alright then. I'm glad I don't have any paperwork....yet anyway." She sighed dramatically."Best medical care huh? Wanna hook me up with some of that?" She asked jokingly before laughing and thinking about the new flavor."I'll mix and match a few things to see what works, then I'll have you taste it. You'll be my test monkey or more like taste monkey."
Roman nodded, "Yeah, you are lucky you don't have it. Anyways, I can hook you up with out medical care." He joked back. He then heard her say taste monkey, "Hey!" He said seriously. Roman then smiled, "You're mixing my jobs you goof."

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Wha-What are you talking about!?!" He yelled out still a little turned on
Nikky:*smirks as she suddenly is behind him, her hands sliding up his chest, her chest pressing against his back as the darkness and shadows swirl with life* How you can't make a choice. It's an easy one, what. do. you. Want? *she whispers into his ear from behind*

Jennete said:
((This is a test..... is Al worth Snow's un wavering love? because my sweet girl deserves the best of the white knights haha))
Nikky:*smirks as she whispers to Al* So someone is all talk and no play. *lets go of him laughing as she dances away teasingly* So hungry yet afraid of what he wants... afraid of knowing who he wants. So wavery in his choices...

Snow:*she sits up a little, looking at Atrio and she sniffs a little, her eyes watching his as she poofs into a kitten and pads over to him like she was stalking something... her senses of people and their intent better as an animal... naturally afraid but... strangely she knew this boy didn't want to hurt her.. that he helped her and she lays down, watching him with her bright pink purple eyes*

Scarlet:*nods and motions for her to start walking, okay with following her to her place of living* My name is Scarlet
Atrio looked over at the cat with his pitch black eyes kinda hating the fact that they where his natural eyes "what?" He asked her before he looked back out the window

Alice started walking as she held her hands down in front of her as she walked her tail curling back under her dress

Jennete said:
Nikky:*smirks as she suddenly is behind him, her hands sliding up his chest, her chest pressing against his back as the darkness and shadows swirl with life* How you can't make a choice. It's an easy one, what. do. you. Want? *she whispers into his ear from behind*
Al blushed more "Wha-What are you talking about?" He asked her nervously trying to avoid the feeling of her chest

Roman said:
Han nodded, and then thought for a moment. "OK here. Take this." He said taking off his shirt. "I need you to bite down on that as hard as you can because this may sting like hell or burn..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika stared at his Shirt then blushed as she took the shirt and blushed "b-bite down on it" she whispered

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah, you are lucky you don't have it. Anyways, I can hook you up with out medical care." He joked back. He then heard her say taste monkey, "Hey!" He said seriously. Roman then smiled, "You're mixing my jobs you goof."
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Me? Why I would never!" Nora said grinning as she put a hand over her heart."At least it'll taste good! Most of the food I make is delicious." She said as she resumed cleaning the tables, swaying her hips slightly."How old are you? Because you don't look that old to be running a company."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio looked over at the cat with his pitch black eyes kinda hating the fact that they where his natural eyes "what?" He asked her before he looked back out the window
Alice started walking as she held her hands down in front of her as she walked her tail curling back under her dress

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*still a kitten slowly reaches out a little paw and bats at his knee, poking it... like a feather rammed full force into you. She shrinks back, testing if he is likely to lash out at her...*

Scarlet:*walks beside her and runs a hand through her short black hair* You are a nervous one.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more "Wha-What are you talking about?" He asked her nervously trying to avoid the feeling of her chest
Nikky: I am talking about how you... want. me. You want my blood. But you are not gong on your word, you are a wishy washy man. I should make you scared again, you are more fun when all tense and angry

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika stared at his Shirt then blushed as she took the shirt and blushed "b-bite down on it" she whispered

[/QUOTE]
"It's so you won't yell out in pain, because like I said, this is gonna hurt...bad." Han explained. His finger then turned onto a small flame. "Ready?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Jennete said:
Snow:*still a kitten slowly reaches out a little paw and bats at his knee, poking it... like a feather rammed full force into you. She shrinks back, testing if he is likely to lash out at her...*

Scarlet:*walks beside her and runs a hand through her short black hair* You are a nervous one.

Nikky: I am talking about how you... want. me. You want my blood. But you are not gong on your word, you are a wishy washy man. I should make you scared again, you are more fun when all tense and angry
Al gulped "I-I can't but......" He stopped "God why are you doing this?"

Jennete said:

River looked over at her again before he rested his head on knees and stared at her a cold look on his face

"N-no im not" she said embarasingly as she walked with scarlet

WeirdPrincess said:
"Me? Why I would never!" Nora said grinning as she put a hand over her heart."At least it'll taste good! Most of the food I make is delicious." She said as she resumed cleaning the tables, swaying her hips slightly."How old are you? Because you don't look that old to be running a company."
'I am 25!" Roman said both proudly and happily. "I am young aren't I? Well that's what happens when you're a mechanical genius... science too."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"It's so you won't yell out in pain, because like I said, this is gonna hurt...bad." Han explained. His finger then turned onto a small flame. "Ready?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika blushed as she bit down on the shirt then watched his finger as she nodded holding up her shirt away from the wound so he could see it clearly

shortyshot8 said:
Al gulped "I-I can't but......" He stopped "God why are you doing this?"
Nikky:*gone now, having turned into shadow, laughing as it rings out, the shadows a living thing as they creep and wrap and press in all around Al. like deadly caressing ropes and snakes* Because you are the most fun I have had in a while. And my friend is no longer feeding from your little Neko. some how she softened him, I might as well give him a full meal from you... your lesser fear.. That you will betray her *in front of him as her body made for sin wraps around him, her eyes wathing his as she kisses the corners of his mouth* Will you? You are very scared that you will...

Jennete said:
Nikky:*gone now, having turned into shadow, laughing as it rings out, the shadows a living thing as they creep and wrap and press in all around Al. like deadly caressing ropes and snakes* Because you are the most fun I have had in a while. And my friend is no longer feeding from your little Neko. some how she softened him, I might as well give him a full meal from you... your lesser fear.. That you will betray her *in front of him as her body made for sin wraps around him, her eyes wathing his as she kisses the corners of his mouth* Will you? You are very scared that you will...
Al blushed more and tried to move away while thinking "D-Dammit! If this keeps up I'm going to give into lust"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]River looked over at her again before he rested his head on knees and stared at her a cold look on his face
"N-no im not" she said embarasingly as she walked with scarlet

[/QUOTE]
(lol River?)

Snow:*in kitten form as she slowly creeps forward and licks his nose... meowing curiously... shrinking back after the fact staring (^ O.o ^)* meow..

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed as she bit down on the shirt then watched his finger as she nodded holding up her shirt away from the wound so he could see it clearly

[/QUOTE]
Han slowly moved his finger toward the wound, as gehis finger slid in, he touched the bullet and it slowly began to shrink. When it was small enough he pulled it out. "I have the bullet... It is bloody, small and melted..." he said. "There you go."

-Roman

Hello ;)

(Crap I get names mixed up)

"Now I'm hungry again" he mumbled as he looked for any soul but the cats to feed in while he stared at her a cold yet soft expression on his face as he watched what she did

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more and tried to move away while thinking "D-Dammit! If this keeps up I'm going to give into lust"
Nikky:*he is unable to move and she laughs as his fear is sent to Atrio, his sinful basic fear, enough to feed him since he wasn't feeding from Snow. Her nails clawing up his chest* Do you want to burn me? Torture me? I don't mind if you do... I like pain and fear and all the fun stuff *she laughs again a little cruel this time*

Roman said:
Han slowly moved his finger toward the wound, as gehis finger slid in, he touched the bullet and it slowly began to shrink. When it was small enough he pulled it out. "I have the bullet... It is bloody, small and melted..." he said. "There you go."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika winsed badly as he worked her body tensing up as she bit down hard on the shirt wanting it to end already

Daniel reaver](Crap I get names mixed up) "Now I'm hungry again" he mumbled as he looked for any soul but the cats to feed in while he stared at her a cold yet soft expression on his face as he watched what she did [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*meows and slowly hops onto his leg, falling and her back legs fall off, clinging with her soft paws, meowing desperately*

Jennete said:
Nikky:*he is unable to move and she laughs as his fear is sent to Atrio, his sinful basic fear, enough to feed him since he wasn't feeding from Snow. Her nails clawing up his chest* Do you want to burn me? Torture me? I don't mind if you do... I like pain and fear and all the fun stuff *she laughs again a little cruel this time*
Al blushed more "Wh-Why would I harm you?" He asked "I hate harming people"

Atrio picked up the kitten and helped her as he fed off the fear that nikky gave him "why are you treating my like this?" He asked as he fed on the fear gladly while he set the kitten in his lap

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika winsed badly as he worked her body tensing up as she bit down hard on the shirt wanting it to end already

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. I am finished. Maybe I can have my shirt back when you're done biting it... I will need it soon." Han said smiling. "Also, the pain should go away right... about... now!" He said talking away his hand again. "My fire has multiple abilities."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Alright. I am finished. Maybe I can have my shirt back when you're done biting it... I will need it soon." Han said smiling. "Also, the pain should go away right... about... now!" He said talking away his hand again. "My fire has multiple abilities."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Mika sighed with releife after the pain went away and she relaxed laying back down on the grass as she pulled his shirt from her mouth and blushed "s-sorry" she said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back