• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman said:
"If you wanted to get a coffee, you should have said so! I love coffee! I'd gladly get a coffee with you." Han said happily.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"R-really?" Mika asked excitedly as she looked up at him with a smile

BlueHawk said:
Guy stands still, putting his hands on her waist. "I'll write you a nice neat list of all my fears, how about that. Just... No feeding." He says in a stern tone, but his voice breaks with fear.
Nikky:*breathes in his fear, feeding on the trickle of it and pushes slight more fear into him, smiling* But you know I don't have self control when I'm hungry

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded after she finished her drink,"Pretty much. Dating humans are just not worth my time and they always end in such weird ways." She chuckled, ordering a beer this time."Maybe we should start dating. That way we don't run into any human problems." She said jokingly as she nudged him.
Roman nodded, "They do end in odd ways... Humans are just emotional though." He said, as he took a drink of his beer. Roman almost spit it out when she jokingly suggest they date, but saved himself. "Haha... That would be a good reason." He said nudging her back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"R-really?" Mika asked excitedly as she looked up at him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, "Why not? I have nothing to do and you also owe me for my shirt" he said jokingly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head just barely as she whimpers a little, liking his kisses* I ju..just get flustered easily when you kiss me....
((just realized I was thinking of Rain when it Green eyes, Nikky has purple for fear lol))

Nikky:*nods her head and shrugs* Trying too, but I couldn't get a full meal.
Al smirked "What do you not like it?" He asked teasingly before standing up and falling onto the bed

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "They do end in odd ways... Humans are just emotional though." He said, as he took a drink of his beer. Roman almost spit it out when she jokingly suggest they date, but saved himself. "Haha... That would be a good reason." He said nudging her back.

Han nodded, "Why not? I have nothing to do and you also owe me for my shirt" he said jokingly.
Mika looked down and blushed badly when he talked about his shirt "o-ok. Shall we" she said happily and embarasingly to han

Roman said:

Nora chuckled,"Maybe but I'd rather focus on my shop right now. Relationships are just to messy." She said as she took a drink of her beer.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked down and blushed badly when he talked about his shirt "o-ok. Shall we" she said happily and embarasingly to han

[/QUOTE]
Han stood up and tossed the shirt on his shoulder again, "Lead the way. I'm right behind you." He said smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "What do you not like it?" He asked teasingly before standing up and falling onto the bed
Snow:*blushes shaking her head, over flustered* I... I just... never mind I'm too flustered...

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Maybe but I'd rather focus on my shop right now. Relationships are just to messy." She said as she took a drink of her beer.
"Yeah, we both have our responsibilities." Roman said nodding. He drunk one of his two beers and grabbed the other one. "I just wish life could be a lot easier."

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes shaking her head, over flustered* I... I just... never mind I'm too flustered...
Al smiled at her before pulling her onto the bed with him "Today has been strange......I like it" He said teasingly

Jennete said:
Nikky:*breathes in his fear, feeding on the trickle of it and pushes slight more fear into him, smiling* But you know I don't have self control when I'm hungry
Guy falls back against the wall behind him, clutching his head. "Nikky... No..." He mutters weakly, his face turning slightly pale as he sinks down the wall.

Atrio sighed as he sunk into the shadows while nikky was busy with guy and appeared on a distant roof "why did I ever think shed want me more than guy. I was stupid" he said to him self as he stared down at the streets debating the classical jump from the roof down to the bussy street as he watched the cars race over the pavement

Roman said:
Han stood up and tossed the shirt on his shoulder again, "Lead the way. I'm right behind you." He said smiling
Mika jumped up and grabed his hand excitedly then sgarted to pull him away from the park "ok. I'll get you a new shirt too" mika said as she headed to where she new a clothing store was

Roman said:
"Yeah, we both have our responsibilities." Roman said nodding. He drunk one of his two beers and grabbed the other one. "I just wish life could be a lot easier."
"How so?" Nora asked as she downed the rest of her drink.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio sighed as he sunk into the shadows while nikky was busy with guy and appeared on a distant roof "why did I ever think shed want me more than guy. I was stupid" he said to him self as he stared down at the streets debating the classical jump from the roof

Mika jumped up and grabed his hand excitedly then sgarted to pull him away from the park "ok. I'll get you a new shirt too" mika said as she headed to where she new a clothing store was

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled, "I move to a new city and immediately meet a friend as great as you. I must have some sort of good luck." He said as she pulled him along.

BlueHawk said:
Guy falls back against the wall behind him, clutching his head. "Nikky... No..." He mutters weakly, his face turning slightly pale as he sinks down the wall.
Nikky:*she smirks and sits on Guy's lap, her fingers tracing along his temple as fear spikes through him, his greatest fear now happening to him in his mind* I can't help being hungry

WeirdPrincess said:
"How so?" Nora asked as she downed the rest of her drink.
"The tasks we face in life, ya know? Like, the things we go through everyday, why can't they just be simple and easy at some point?" Roman asked. "Like drinking this beer, I have to pick it up, to drink it... Why can't it just fly into my mouth?"

Roman said:
Han smiled, "I move to a new city and immediately meet a friend as great as you. I must have some sort of good luck." He said as she pulled him along.
Mika blushed and smiled as she pulled him along till they reached the clothing store then she puklrd him into it happily "pick what you want" she said softly to him

Roman said:
"The tasks we face in life, ya know? Like, the things we go through everyday, why can't they just be simple and easy at some point?" Roman asked. "Like drinking this beer, I have to pick it up, to drink it... Why can't it just fly into my mouth?"
Nora laughed,"Well maybe you can't fly that into your mouth, but I could. I just choose not to." She grinned slightly."I understand where you're coming from though.....it'd be a lot easier if I could just snap my fingers and all the pastries would be made.....but then there wouldn't be any love and care in it. That's just wrong and no fun."

Jennete said:
Nikky:*she smirks and sits on Guy's lap, her fingers tracing along his temple as fear spikes through him, his greatest fear now happening to him in his mind* I can't help being hungry
Guy struggles to move her, but he cannot as he eventually passes out. His head falls to the side as his vision darkens. The last thing he sees is small bugs crawling up and down his arms and legs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed and smiled as she pulled him along till they reached the clothing store then she puklrd him into it happily "pick what you want" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Han grabbed a simple black shirt and smiled, "This one should do. It matches my shoes!" He said chuckling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"Well maybe you can't fly that into your mouth, but I could. I just choose not to." She grinned slightly."I understand where you're coming from though.....it'd be a lot easier if I could just snap my fingers and all the pastries would be made.....but then there wouldn't be any love and care in it. That's just wrong and no fun."
Roman chuckled and took a drink of his beer, "I didn't mean work wise, unless you're me, then you could snap away all the paperwork. That'd be awesome."

Mika nodded and grabed the shirt from him taking it over to the cashire and buying it then walking back over and handing it to him while blushing and smiling

@Roman

Roman said:
Han grabbed a simple black shirt and smiled, "This one should do. It matches my shoes!" He said chuckling.

Roman chuckled and took a drink of his beer, "I didn't mean work wise, unless you're me, then you could snap away all the paperwork. That'd be awesome."
"If only someone could do that. It's a shame you're stuck with all of that." Nora said with a smile before ordering two more beers and Whiskey."If you didn't mean work wise, what did you mean?"

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded and grabed the shirt from him taking it over to the cashire and buying it then walking back over and handing it to him while blushing and smiling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han put on the shirt and smiled, "Well you have repaid your debt, so you don't owe me a shirt anymore. Also, you look like your head might pop. Why are you blushing so much?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"If only someone could do that. It's a shame you're stuck with all of that." Nora said with a smile before ordering two more beers and Whiskey."If you didn't mean work wise, what did you mean?"
"Just the stuff some people are too lazy to do, like yard work or cleaning up your house. I am lazy, but I somehow manage to have a clean house and very nice yard. Then again, I think it's because I live alone."

Roman said:
Han put on the shirt and smiled, "Well you have repaid your debt, so you don't owe me a shirt anymore. Also, you look like your head might pop. Why are you blushing so much?"

"Just the stuff some people are too lazy to do, like yard work or cleaning up your house. I am lazy, but I somehow manage to have a clean house and very nice yard. Then again, I think it's because I live alone."
"I-it's just...... Your very sweet and funny" she mumbled quietly as she looked down and smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it's just...... Your very sweet and funny" she mumbled quietly as she looked down and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Han chuckled, "Thank you. I'm only nice to people who are nice to me. Though if you're not nice, then we'd be enemies and I'd probably have to fight you... But you're cool. I like you, plus your a girl, and I can't see myself fighting a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back