• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

CelticSol said:
The dragon roars in pain, then barrels directly at her due to it's ability to see in the dark, tanking her over and pinning her arms to the ground. It roars into her face, practically deafening her with the volume, then bites into her neck.
Jackie slides off Alpha's back and shoves him forcefully to the side, causing the beams to go wide. She grumbles something along the lines of 'you're fucking heavy', glancing at the reflective plate Schniezel made with her bullets. She sighs, "Just my luck, get the motherfucker who controls metal," She slides the shotgun off her shoulder and throws it down, along with her pistols. She stands up, "Why should we put ourselves on what should be the stupidest fucking battleground I've ever seen? I'm fine down here, thanks."
Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol
Bruce chooses door number two of helping Julie. He runs off in the direction that she chased the figure from before. "At least that fight didn't take too much out of me, just some blood."
Julie gasps as the Dragon bites into her neck. She instantly takes an exoskeletal Dragon form and thrusts her hand through the dragons chest. It's blood spills upon her body as she rips its heart out. She throws the dead body at the original. Her tail coils around her body and the tip stops beside her face. She starts to pet it as if it were a partnering snake. Julie crushes the Dragon's heart as she rushes Harbinger at alarming speeds and spins. Extending her tail like a whip to smash into anything in her way. She also expects Bruce to assist her.

Schniezel sighs and has the roller coaster float off the tracks and barrel straight towards Jackie.

Light said:
Julie gasps as the Dragon bites into her neck. She instantly takes an exoskeletal Dragon form and thrusts her hand through the dragons chest. It's blood spills upon her body as she rips its heart out. She throws the dead body at the original. Her tail coils around her body and the tip stops beside her face. She starts to pet it as if it were a partnering snake. Julie crushes the Dragon's heart as she rushes Harbinger at alarming speeds and spins. Extending her tail like a whip to smash into anything in her way. She also expects Bruce to assist her.
Schniezel sighs and has the roller coaster float off the tracks and barrel straight towards Jackie.
@CelticSol

At first, Bruce didn't know which of the dragons was Julie, so he didn't make his move at that point. Seeing the other dragon's heart get ripped out told him which was which, knowing that Julie wouldn't go down so easily. As she attacked Harbinger, he fires off two balls of ki at either side of him.

Light said:
Alpha grows in size, head butting the roller coaster head on. The roller coaster's momentum causes it to crumple against Alpha's skull.

Daimao said:
Alpha grows in size, head butting the roller coaster head on. The roller coaster's momentum causes it to crumple against Alpha's skull.
Schnitzel laughs as he's flung off the rollercoaster. Another one flies in and he lands on it. Suddenly cars from the bumper cars area swoop in and slam into Alpha in orchestrated attacks. "You may prove amusing! Remind me to make you my pet after I kill your chew toys!"

Light said:
Schnitzel laughs as he's flung off the rollercoaster. Another one flies in and he lands on it. Suddenly cars from the bumper cars area swoop in and slam into Alpha in orchestrated attacks. "You may prove amusing! Remind me to make you my pet after I kill your chew toys!"
"Pet?" Alpha growls, his eyes narrowing. "Pet?!?" Alpha roars, a maelstrom of magical energy surrounding him, vaporising the bumper cars. "I AM NO ONE'S PET!!!!"

Light said:
Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol
At first, Bruce didn't know which of the dragons was Julie, so he didn't make his move at that point. Seeing the other dragon's heart get ripped out told him which was which, knowing that Julie wouldn't go down so easily. As she attacked Harbinger, he fires off two balls of ki at either side of him.
The dragon falls dead, writihing in it's own blood, and Harbinger pulls out what seems to look like a grave marker from the confines of his cloak in time to deflect the blow. He ducks under the blow once he is sure the blow is stopped, then he pivots out of the way of the ki. He faces off towards Bruce, the grave marker held in his hands like a sword

Light said:
Daimao said:
Light said:
Daimao said:
"Pet?" Alpha growls, his eyes narrowing. "Pet?!?" Alpha roars, a maelstrom of magical energy surrounding him, vaporising the bumper cars. "I AM NO ONE'S PET!!!!"
Jackie's eyes widen when the roller coaster comes at her, but she breathes out a sigh of relief when Alpha takes it on, smashing his head into it (which she is positive probably hurt a little). The tendrils on her back lift her to a street light to get her off the ground and out of the way when the cars start to attack Alpha. She thinks hard a moment, figuring that if the Original was distracted, it would cease the movements of the cars. She is about to swing herself towards the Original when Alpha roars, which force Jackie to cover her ears, and the two serpentine heads to rub their faces into the lamp post in order to take away some of the sound.

Once the sound dies down, she uncovers her ears, even though her equilibrium is fairly off, as she stumbles a bit. She shakes her head to try to steady herself, then the tendrils throw her towards the Original, and one of the tendrils slashes through his chest.

CelticSol said:
The dragon falls dead, writihing in it's own blood, and Harbinger pulls out what seems to look like a grave marker from the confines of his cloak in time to deflect the blow. He ducks under the blow once he is sure the blow is stopped, then he pivots out of the way of the ki. He faces off towards Bruce, the grave marker held in his hands like a sword
Jackie's eyes widen when the roller coaster comes at her, but she breathes out a sigh of relief when Alpha takes it on, smashing his head into it (which she is positive probably hurt a little). The tendrils on her back lift her to a street light to get her off the ground and out of the way when the cars start to attack Alpha. She thinks hard a moment, figuring that if the Original was distracted, it would cease the movements of the cars. She is about to swing herself towards the Original when Alpha roars, which force Jackie to cover her ears, and the two serpentine heads to rub their faces into the lamp post in order to take away some of the sound.

Once the sound dies down, she uncovers her ears, even though her equilibrium is fairly off, as she stumbles a bit. She shakes her head to try to steady herself, then the tendrils throw her towards the Original, and one of the tendrils slashes through his chest.
Julie rushes straight towards Bruce's side. She instantly starts firing blasts of of fire from her mouth at Harbinger. With this opportunity she wraps her tail tightly around Bruce and rushes through a wall. She runs through the vast castle looking for a way out. She starts to hear a lot of commotion going on in one area. She suddenly smells something she's been around briefly. She starts to move in that direction.

Schnitzel gets knocked off the rollercoaster and lands on a slingshot ride. "Oooohhh so much temper. Tell me? Did you get your rabies shot? I guess I'll have to get those for you later. Maybe I can find a lost mutt poster from Hades around here!" The slingshot shoots up and launches Schniezel into The air. He pushes off the ceiling and with alarming speed he grabs Jackie's arm and with extreme force he throws her into the water pit. Metal beams wrap around her body to make her sink. The rollercoaster swings back and catches him. It rushes towards Alpha and stops immediately this making Schniezel fly off. He wastes no time to swiftly land a slice along Alpha's side. At the cost of being hit by his magic. The rollercoaster comes back and Schniezel jumps back on. He starts to laugh. "So.... You all think just some blessing and knowledge will make it easy to kill us? Even your immortality my dear friend of a dog. Means nothing to my blade."

Last edited by a moderator:
@CelticSol @Light

Bruce yells at Julie and taps her tail a few times "hey, let me go, we can take this guy, whoever he is." Knowing that she probably won't, he just fires off more ki blasts at Harbinger.

Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol @Light
Bruce yells at Julie and taps her tail a few times "hey, let me go, we can take this guy, whoever he is." Knowing that she probably won't, he just fires off more ki blasts at Harbinger.
Julie was running on all fours. Since it would be easier with with the four legged and bipedal adjustable structure. The claws dug deep enough into the floor for good speed. She blasts energy from her mouth at the ceiling in front of her and jumps through it when she reaches it. Eventually there's a thick wall in their path but Julie doesn't stop at all. She keeps on charging towards it.

Suddenly Isaac appears in the town in front of the arcade. Apex stands in front of him. "Hey... I need to conduct a test. I think you'd be a good first candidate." Apex smiles. Another shocking fact is that she's dressed in a crop top that matches her hair color with black leggings. With a black pair of high top converse. "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

( @Cadin shadow lord )

Light said:
Julie was running on all fours. Since it would be easier with with the four legged and bipedal adjustable structure. The claws dug deep enough into the floor for good speed. She blasts energy from her mouth at the ceiling in front of her and jumps through it when she reaches it. Eventually there's a thick wall in their path but Julie doesn't stop at all. She keeps on charging towards it.

Suddenly Isaac appears in the town in front of the arcade. Apex stands in front of him. "Hey... I need to conduct a test. I think you'd be a good first candidate." Apex smiles. Another shocking fact is that she's dressed in a crop top that matches her hair color with black leggings. With a black pair of high top converse. "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

( @Cadin shadow lord )
Isaac stood there for a few seconds taking in everything. He'd been teleported to an arcade, and then Apex Isabel asked him out on a date. Isaac then said "Sure okay." He'd fought giant monsters and almost drowned before, what's the worst that could happen?

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac stood there for a few seconds taking in everything. He'd been teleported to an arcade, and then Apex Isabel asked him out on a date. Isaac then said "Sure okay." He'd fought giant monsters and almost drowned before, what's the worst that could happen?

[/QUOTE]
"Okay." Apex holds on to Isaac's sleeve to lead him out the Arcade. Apex just happened to be playing a romantic game on there when she got the sudden idea. "I know this is sudden but this would mean a lot to me to test this out. We all know my uhh romance with Fayde didn't work out very well. So I just want to... forget it. So what would you like to do?" Apex looks around the town and waves to passerby people. They seemed quite shocked to see the ruler of the realm casually walking around. With a boy at that.

Light said:
"Okay." Apex holds on to Isaac's sleeve to lead him out the Arcade. Apex just happened to be playing a romantic game on there when she got the sudden idea. "I know this is sudden but this would mean a lot to me to test this out. We all know my uhh romance with Fayde didn't work out very well. So I just want to... forget it. So what would you like to do?" Apex looks around the town and waves to passerby people. They seemed quite shocked to see the ruler of the realm casually walking around. With a boy at that.
"Well I would like to know what you were gonna say." Isaac said looking around at all the people looking at them and thought "I wonder why there so shocked."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well I would like to know what you were gonna say." Isaac said looking around at all the people looking at them and thought "I wonder why there so shocked."

[/QUOTE]
Apex shakes her head. "Just forget it. Have you thought of a place to get yet?" Apex slightly frowns at the group of people being so shocked. Though she hides this from Isaac.

Light said:
Apex shakes her head. "Just forget it. Have you thought of a place to get yet?" Apex slightly frowns at the group of people being so shocked. Though she hides this from Isaac.
"Okay... how about we go to an amusement park?" Isaac asked, he hadn't forgotten about the thing but seeing that she didn't want to tell him it he dropped the subject. The people watching them were starting to get annoying so he said to the group "Is it really that strange for two people to go on a date?" Hoping they'd leave them alone.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay... how about we go to an amusement park?" Isaac asked, he hadn't forgotten about the thing but seeing that she didn't want to tell him it he dropped the subject. The people watching them were starting to get annoying so he said to the group "Is it really that strange for two people to go on a date?" Hoping they'd leave them alone.

[/QUOTE]
Apex immediately steps in between them. "Oh uh. I'm sorry he just has a very short temper! We'll be going now!" Apex grabs Isaac's arm and starts to walk off with him. Once she turns a corner she finally sighs. Apex thinks to herself. She considers herself lucky this is Isaac not Jackie. Jackie would have caught on almost immediately and probably wouldn't let Apex hear the end of it. While Isaac wouldn't make fun of Apex if he found out... hopefully he didn't. "Soo amusement park it is then! Hahaha.." Apex wants to facepalm herself after she made that comment. Especially the awkward laugh.

Light said:
Apex immediately steps in between them. "Oh uh. I'm sorry he just has a very short temper! We'll be going now!" Apex grabs Isaac's arm and starts to walk off with him. Once she turns a corner she finally sighs. Apex thinks to herself. She considers herself lucky this is Isaac not Jackie. Jackie would have caught on almost immediately and probably wouldn't let Apex hear the end of it. While Isaac wouldn't make fun of Apex if he found out... hopefully he didn't. "Soo amusement park it is then! Hahaha.." Apex wants to facepalm herself after she made that comment. Especially the awkward laugh.
"Yeah let's get going before another crowd forms." Isaac said waiting for Apex, wondering what she didn't tell him earlier and why he didn't tell him what it was.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Yeah let's get going before another crowd forms." Isaac said waiting for Apex, wondering what she didn't tell him earlier and why he didn't tell him what it was.

[/QUOTE]
Apex walks into the amusement park which isn't too crowded. "What would you like to do first? I mean whatever's cool with you." Apex seemed to be nervous she would usually like to call the shots.

Light said:
Apex walks into the amusement park which isn't too crowded. "What would you like to do first? I mean whatever's cool with you." Apex seemed to be nervous she would usually like to call the shots.
"How about we start off with a classic, how does the ferris wheel sound?" Isaac asked.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"How about we start off with a classic, how does the ferris wheel sound?" Isaac asked.

[/QUOTE]
"That sounds great!" Apex smiles and walks ahead of Isaac and reserves a spot for them. She opens the door and climbs in, waiting for him.

Light said:
"That sounds great!" Apex smiles and walks ahead of Isaac and reserves a spot for them. She opens the door and climbs in, waiting for him.
Isaac climbs in after her and asks "So why did you all of a sudden ask me out on a date?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac climbs in after her and asks "So why did you all of a sudden ask me out on a date?"

[/QUOTE]
Apex flinched at the question but adjusts herself. "What do you mean? Why are you asking this?"

Light said:
( @Cadin shadow lord )
Bruce hits Julie's tail, not hard enough to cause any injury, but enough to get her attention. "Can you put me down! I don't like being manhandled! Or at least tell me where we're going!"

Light said:
Apex flinched at the question but adjusts herself. "What do you mean? Why are you asking this?"
"Well I was just wondering why'd you ask me out on a date so suddenly, is something wrong?" Isaac asked noticing her flinch.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce hits Julie's tail, not hard enough to cause any injury, but enough to get her attention. "Can you put me down! I don't like being manhandled! Or at least tell me where we're going!"
Julie is still on the unstable side of her mental state. Hitting her even to get her attention isn't a good idea. She fires a few blasts at the wall in front of them. Knowing it down to reveal an amusement park in a dome. Where everyone is fighting Schniezel. Julie then flings Bruce in there with her tail. She then jumps in herself and dives in the water area. She finds Jackie sinking due to metallic beams wrapping around her. She rips them off her and starts to swim up with Jackie. She lands beside Alpha on all fours with Jackie's feet balanced on her tail. As if Jackie was a pro at standing on Dragon bone tails. She wouldn't have had arrived here if it weren't for Jackie's scent in the first place since Alpha's changed when he took Cerberus form.

( @CelticSol )

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well I was just wondering why'd you ask me out on a date so suddenly, is something wrong?" Isaac asked noticing her flinch.

[/QUOTE]
"Whats wrong with me asking you on a date huh? Do you have a problem with it? A problem with me? Or are you having second thoughts because you think I can't keep anybody around longer than halfway through the first date?! Huh? Come out with it already!" Apex is now putting Isaac in the defensive.

Light said:
Julie is still on the unstable side of her mental state. Hitting her even to get her attention isn't a good idea. She fires a few blasts at the wall in front of them. Knowing it down to reveal an amusement park in a dome. Where everyone is fighting Schniezel. Julie then flings Bruce in there with her tail. She then jumps in herself and dives in the water area. She finds Jackie sinking due to metallic beams wrapping around her. She rips them off her and starts to swim up with Jackie. She lands beside Alpha on all fours with Jackie's feet balanced on her tail. As if Jackie was a pro at standing on Dragon bone tails. She wouldn't have had arrived here if it weren't for Jackie's scent in the first place since Alpha's changed when he took Cerberus form.
"Whats wrong with me asking you on a date huh? Do you have a problem with it? A problem with me? Or are you having second thoughts because you think I can't keep anybody around longer than halfway through the first date?! Huh? Come out with it already!" Apex is now putting Isaac in the defensive.
"No you're perfect, and there's nothing wrong with asking me out either, I just thought you didn't like me all that much so I asked why you asked me out on a date i'm sorry." Isaac said now feeling guilty for asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back