• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
Apex is quite shocked that he did it. This went easier then she expected. She makes sure to stay silent for a while. Only to take her hand and put it on his cheek to adjust it head. She puts her other hand on his chest to make sure he feels her leaning in on him. When they get close enough Apex stops and magic bursts out of her hand. Which is still on his chest. "Here.... Some physical enhancement." Apex sits back in her chair. "Cruel joke.... Dark wouldn't shut up if I didn't do it. If you thought I was going to kiss you, I must say you've jumped to conclusions." Apex smiles and looks away. She further adds in a low voice. "But that isn't a bad thing.... it's actually quite cute." With that their ride on the Ferris wheel ends.
"Yeah cruel joke." Isaac said, his face bright red. Isaac recomposed himself and said "Thanks for the power boost." It'd been a long time since Isaac had a serious battle and he asked "Do you know where I can test my new power boost?"

@Light @CelticSol

Bruce looks at the situation at hand ,realizing that they all were in a bad situation, especially Julie and Jackie. "I need to distract that guy, he's definitely our biggest problem right now." He forms a ball of ki in his hands again, firing off a steady blast in the completely opposite direction of Schniezel, launching himself at him like a missile and constantly accelerating.

@Light[/URL] @CelticSol
Bruce looks at the situation at hand ,realizing that they all were in a bad situation, especially Julie and Jackie. "I need to distract that guy, he's definitely our biggest problem right now." He forms a ball of ki in his hands again, firing off a steady blast in the completely opposite direction of Schniezel, launching himself at him like a missile and constantly accelerating.
Schniezel notices this after he dodges some blasts from Julie. Suddenly the floor in front of Bruce raises and traps him from all directions.

Light said:
"Test it out on me. Go Ahead, punch me." Apex seemed completely serious. She sat, ready for Isaac to take a swing.
Schniezel notices this after he dodges some blasts from Julie. Suddenly the floor in front of Bruce raises and traps him from all directions.
"Are you sure you want me to punch you?" Isaac asked hesitantly, he didn't want to punch Apex.

Light said:
"Test it out on me. Go Ahead, punch me." Apex seemed completely serious. She sat, ready for Isaac to take a swing.
Bruce smashed into the raised floor, breaking it but at the same time it stopped him from going any farther. He got up and repeatedly fire more ki blasts, ready to follow Schniezel if he started moving.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Are you sure you want me to punch you?" Isaac asked hesitantly, he didn't want to punch Apex.

[/QUOTE]
Apex nods. "Go for it. Don't hold back or else this would be completely pointless. Trust me, my grandmother smashed my head repeatedly into a stone pillar until it broke apart as a form of punishment. It's crazy but.... whatever. Just do it."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce smashed into the raised floor, breaking it but at the same time it stopped him from going any farther. He got up and repeatedly fire more ki blasts, ready to follow Schniezel if he started moving.
Schniezel made sure to keep an eye on Bruce. His sword seemed to rattle as if it were angry at Schniezel.

Light said:
Apex nods. "Go for it. Don't hold back or else this would be completely pointless. Trust me, my grandmother smashed my head repeatedly into a stone pillar until it broke apart as a form of punishment. It's crazy but.... whatever. Just do it."

Schniezel made sure to keep an eye on Bruce. His sword seemed to rattle as if it were angry at Schniezel.
All the ki blasts surrounded Schniezel and converged on him, "now who's the one surrounded!" he yelled out.

Light said:
"Okay..." Isaac said reluctantly. He pulled fist all the way back and swung at Apex's jaw with all his force

Afrobrony said:
All the ki blasts surrounded Schniezel and converged on him, "now who's the one surrounded!" he yelled out.
Schniezel smiles and raises his sword. An unsettling aura surrounds the blade and devours the ki blasts. Schniezel swings his blade and the ki blasts come out together and fly in Bruce's direction.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay..." Isaac said reluctantly. He pulled fist all the way back and swung at Apex's jaw with all his force

[/QUOTE]
Apex's head turned she looked back at Isaac and rubbed her jaw. "Yeah it works." She gets up and opens the door. Stepping out the Ferris wheel first and walks ahead. She turns back around and looks at him expectantly. "Come on! We should head back."

Light said:
Schniezel smiles and raises his sword. An unsettling aura surrounds the blade and devours the ki blasts. Schniezel swings his blade and the ki blasts come out together and fly in Bruce's direction.
Apex's head turned she looked back at Isaac and rubbed her jaw. "Yeah it works." She gets up and opens the door. Stepping out the Ferris wheel first and walks ahead. She turns back around and looks at him expectantly. "Come on! We should head back."
Bruce clenches his teeth in a bit of frustration that he was able to deflect his ki "I'll just have to get close then and hopefully I can manage to be faster than him." He weaves through the returned ki blasts, going back and forth and side to side. He then rushes at Schniezel not attacking quite yet, just dodging around him, waiting for Schniezel to attack.

Light said:
Isaac stepped out of the Ferris wheel and caught up to Apex saying "Is your jaw okay?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac stepped out of the Ferris wheel and caught up to Apex saying "Is your jaw okay?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. It's fine." Apex continues walking and takes a glance at Isaac. "Hey Isaac what happened to the others? Let me guess they're all still eating in the kitchen or just playing video games or pool." Apex didn't know they were all taken to the Originals realm since she never returned after her mana spike. "I had fun by the way."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce clenches his teeth in a bit of frustration that he was able to deflect his ki "I'll just have to get close then and hopefully I can manage to be faster than him." He weaves through the returned ki blasts, going back and forth and side to side. He then rushes at Schniezel not attacking quite yet, just dodging around him, waiting for Schniezel to attack.
Schniezel drops his blade. It shatters into pieces and immediately the pieces float up and Chase after Bruce. Schniezel knew he couldn't keep this fight up for long. He would soon be overpowered.

Light said:
"Yeah. It's fine." Apex continues walking and takes a glance at Isaac. "Hey Isaac what happened to the others? Let me guess they're all still eating in the kitchen or just playing video games or pool." Apex didn't know they were all taken to the Originals realm since she never returned after her mana spike. "I had fun by the way."
Schniezel drops his blade. It shatters into pieces and immediately the pieces float up and Chase after Bruce. Schniezel knew he couldn't keep this fight up for long. He would soon be overpowered.
"I had fun too." Isaac said thinking back for a moment then saying "Julie said something about going on a mission to the originals realm for something."

Light said:
Apex nods her head and thinks for a moment. "Wait she said she would tell me first before she goes." Apex gasps, she turns to Isaac and grabs his shirt. Immediately she bursts into the air with him. Flying swiftly to the house. Once they reach there she throws opens the door and starts to check the entire building until she finds the kitchen and the portal. "Aw shit..... Come on Isaac. We're going. Well I'm not but the rest of me and you will. Deities can't go." Apex splits herself away from the main body and takes all of the Deity trait with her. Leaving Dark Isabel standing before them.
"Yeah I heard ya..... let's go Isaac. You'll see her soon. Apex, remember try to make this portal work in reverse so we can get out." Dark grabs Isaac and jumps in. "Sorry if this is so sudden but.... the others could be trapped in here. So as their buddies we should help them out right?" Dark makes a comment as they travel through. Only to end up in a dark room with odd green eyes. "Who.... Who are you?"

( @CelticSol )
"Man I should have know something went wrong." Isaac said looking around, "What is this place, and what's with the creepy green eyes looking at us?" Isaac asks Dark Isabel.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Man I should have know something went wrong." Isaac said looking around, "What is this place, and what's with the creepy green eyes looking at us?" Isaac asks Dark Isabel.

[/QUOTE]
"Hell if know. Those eyes probably think we're creepy eyes too. My eyes literally fucking glow. They fucking glow Isaac! My name is Dark Isabel but my eyes act like a flashlight this is ridiculous." Dark face palms herself.

Light said:
"Hell if know. Those eyes probably think we're creepy eyes too. My eyes literally fucking glow. They fucking glow Isaac! My name is Dark Isabel but my eyes act like a flashlight this is ridiculous." Dark face palms herself.
"Back to the topic at hand where re we and how do we get out." Isaac said looking around, but it was to dark so he said jokingly "Why don't you look around maybe your flashlight eyes will work better."

@CelticSol[/URL] )
Light said:
Harbinger steps out of the shadows, a cheshire grin on his face. "Those eyes would be me. To answer your question, my name is Harbinger. I am what you would call an Original, but that's all trivial information, isn't it? My being a Original in of itself isn't a problem, it's the fact you will never be capable of reaching my caliber of power without destroying yourself," He sighs, putting his hand on his cheek, his smile fading slightly. He steps toward Isabel, grabbing her chin so she looks up at him, and she can see a strange glint in his eye, "A shame, really, seeing how close you are to it now. If only your body could contain the mana that flows through you... There is so much potentially in you, like there was in my masterpiece," He pulls her face to look at her in profile, shifting his grip to see her face in different angles. "You know, in comparison to all those other, pesky personalities you have, you bear the strongest resemblance to my greatest work."

CelticSol said:
Harbinger steps out of the shadows, a cheshire grin on his face. "Those eyes would be me. To answer your question, my name is Harbinger. I am what you would call an Original, but that's all trivial information, isn't it? My being a Original in of itself isn't a problem, it's the fact you will never be capable of reaching my caliber of power without destroying yourself," He sighs, putting his hand on his cheek, his smile fading slightly. He steps toward Isabel, grabbing her chin so she looks up at him, and she can see a strange glint in his eye, "A shame, really, seeing how close you are to it now. If only your body could contain the mana that flows through you... There is so much potentially in you, like there was in my masterpiece," He pulls her face to look at her in profile, shifting his grip to see her face in different angles. "You know, in comparison to all those other, pesky personalities you have, you bear the strongest resemblance to my greatest work."
"I'm going to assume your evil and tell you one thing." Isaac said stepping between the two and shoving Harbinger out of the way saying "Back off." He didn't like how Harbinger was comparing her to his greatest work.

CelticSol said:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I'm going to assume your evil and tell you one thing." Isaac said stepping between the two and shoving Harbinger out of the way saying "Back off." He didn't like how Harbinger was comparing her to his greatest work.

[/QUOTE]
Dark registers what he's saying. "Layla! Masterpiece?! How do you.... how do you know I'm?" Dark's legs start to shake. Why did she let him get so close? She felt strangely... comfortable with him.

Light said:
Bruce pulls out his sword, not stopping or slowing down one bit, just widening the distance between him and Schniezel. He swings his sword, not precisely like with the leeches but widely to block the shards coming at him. It was much easier considering he wasn't in such a small place.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I'm going to assume your evil and tell you one thing." Isaac said stepping between the two and shoving Harbinger out of the way saying "Back off." He didn't like how Harbinger was comparing her to his greatest work.

[/QUOTE]
Light said:
Dark registers what he's saying. "Layla! Masterpiece?! How do you.... how do you know I'm?" Dark's legs start to shake. Why did she let him get so close? She felt strangely... comfortable with him.
He lets himself be pushed, keeping perfect stride with the attack, not even stumbling. His eyes widen a fraction as he looks between the two, a grin growing on his face. "Ah, he feels loyalty to you! You've inspired a feeling of protectiveness, that's good; capabilities as a leader are important!" He gets closer again, practically ignoring Isaac as he slouches to her height so he can look in her eyes, hands holding her gently by the biceps. "Very good. I was right, you have so much more potential than the others. Like her, you are destined for greatness, child."

CelticSol said:
He lets himself be pushed, keeping perfect stride with the attack, not even stumbling. His eyes widen a fraction as he looks between the two, a grin growing on his face. "Ah, he feels loyalty to you! You've inspired a feeling of protectiveness, that's good; capabilities as a leader are important!" He gets closer again, practically ignoring Isaac as he slouches to her height so he can look in her eyes, hands holding her gently by the biceps. "Very good. I was right, you have so much more potential than the others. Like her, you are destined for greatness, child."
"I said back off!" Isaac said shoving Harbinger again. "And stop talking about all this potential crap and get outta here." Isaac was getting angry now and wanted this guy gone.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce pulls out his sword, not stopping or slowing down one bit, just widening the distance between him and Schniezel. He swings his sword, not precisely like with the leeches but widely to block the shards coming at him. It was much easier considering he wasn't in such a small place.
Schniezel takes this time to make his retreat. The metal fragments surround and him and fade away. When they do he's no longer there.

CelticSol said:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I said back off!" Isaac said shoving Harbinger again. "And stop talking about all this potential crap and get outta here." Isaac was getting angry now and wanted this guy gone.

[/QUOTE]
Dark still stands there. Unable to do a thing. She stands there shocked. "Like her? Layla?" All Isabel as a whole has ever wanted was to be looked at like somebody worthy of the Van Fen'rir name. She wanted to surpass Layla like new generations should. Her other split personalities were screaming in her head to snap out of it. Dark immediately shuts them out. "Isaac stop! I... I..."

Light said:
Schniezel takes this time to make his retreat. The metal fragments surround and him and fade away. When they do he's no longer there.
Bruce stops, honestly surprised that Schniezel would retreat. He stayed on edge for a bit, thinking it could just be a trap, then relaxes when he doesn't reappear. "I guess getting here late after others had already worn him down a bit really takes the joy out of a fight. Too bad too, that guy seemed like he could've really given me the fight I've needed for a while."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back