• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
Julie turns to Isaac. "Don't you think it's hard for me to? She's my sister! Beta's right. She would just rampage again. It sometimes takes her days to come down from a mana overflow! She would escape from here and would attack civilians!" Julie sighs as she starts to heal Isaac's injuries.
Isaac realized his mistake, he hadn't considered Julie's feelings in all this and how many people could get hurt so he quickly said "I'm sorry, I got angry and it won't happen again." In a low, sad voice.

Ashton hopped off his ash cloud and stood over Apex as she rolled on the floor. "Uhh, is there anything I can do?" He hears people in the living room and runs there. He notices Dragon Roar members and remembers Jackie and Alpha/Beta/Gamma. "Um can one of you help Apex? She's in the kitchen rolling in pain" he said nervously.

Light said:
Julie finishes healing his face. She turns to Ashton and runs towards the kitchen. She puts her head on her lap and takes her hand. "Don't worry... Dark is having a mana overflow we can fix it. We'll help." In reality there was nothing she could do but sit and watch Apex go through this. Dark had the main body, not Apex. The only thing she could do is knock her unconscious. Julie turns to Beta and gives him a pleading look.
( @Daimao )
Beta sighed. Walking over to Apex, he crouched down next to her. He then hit her hard enough to knock her out. "There," he said simply.

Daimao said:
Beta sighed. Walking over to Apex, he crouched down next to her. He then hit her hard enough to knock her out. "There," he said simply.
Julie holds Apex's unconscious body. "Care to tell me why she lost control?" Julie looks towards Isaac.

Daimao said:
Beta crossed his arms, still carrying Jackie on his shoulder. "You want her to bash your head in again?" He asked gruffly.
Jackie hits him on the back firmly. "Put me down. Your shoulder is pointy and uncomfortable."

Light said:
Julie holds Apex's unconscious body. "Care to tell me why she lost control?" Julie looks towards Isaac.
"There was this weird dude after we went in after you guys, he kept saying how Dark had so much potential and how she could be one of the best in the family. Then he started talking more about your family and she lost it." (Brb.)

Light said:
Dark gets knocked back and crashes somewhere across the amusement park. A burst of mana erupts from where she landed. She starts destroying things in that area. She mindlessly rampages, firing beams and carnage magic everywhere she can. The rollercoaster beams and such start to collapse. Most of the amusement park starts to catch fire as well. Dark also takes Dragon form. Continuing her rampage. She roars as she starts to destroy the dome itself.
Harbinger walks through the wreckage of the dome, strolling through the area like it's nothing. He places his palm on her leg, and the same mana stability comes back to her from before. He speaks normally, but she is able to hear him, as it echoes through the area. "You have to take the final step, Isabel. You have to take control of your magic and stabilize it. You control your magic, not me," It grows more stable, but seems to be stopping itself from evening out all the way.

Ashton sat back his ash cloud as Julie and Isaac talked. He floated around the two and hovered next to Jackie and Beta. "Long time no see" he waved. Ashton glanced at Apex unconscious and looks back at Beta and Jackie. "So what happened with you guys?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"There was this weird dude after we went in after you guys, he kept saying how Dark had so much potential and how she could be one of the best in the family. Then he started talking more about your family and she lost it." (Brb.)

[/QUOTE]
Julie frowns. "It must have been that guy with those green eyes."

CelticSol said:
Harbinger walks through the wreckage of the dome, strolling through the area like it's nothing. He places his palm on her leg, and the same mana stability comes back to her from before. He speaks normally, but she is able to hear him, as it echoes through the area. "You have to take the final step, Isabel. You have to take control of your magic and stabilize it. You control your magic, not me," It grows more stable, but seems to be stopping itself from evening out all the way.
Dark exits Dragon form. "F-final step?" She seems extremely disoriented.

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton sat back his ash cloud as Julie and Isaac talked. He floated around the two and hovered next to Jackie and Beta. "Long time no see" he waved. Ashton glanced at Apex unconscious and looks back at Beta and Jackie. "So what happened with you guys?"
"I..." She starts out, seeming confident, then she falters, "I... don't know?" She pauses a second, like she's having an internal conversation, and frowns deeply, unsatisfied. "Sanctum doesn't know either, which is definitely a first. He usually causes the memory blanks. Maverick?"

Maverick appears beside her, then shrugs sheepishly. "All I know is it got really freaky with you and the Master, monkey. I saw really quick blips of information that made no sense, then you both went dark. I figured everything was okay, but..."

Jackie sighs, "You'll tell me what you did see later. First, I need to get out of these clothes, because I'm freezing my ass off. So, put me down, Beta."

Light said:
Dark exits Dragon form. "F-final step?" She seems extremely disoriented.
He steadies her gently, "Take control of your magic. It's stable enough that you can do it, and you are strong enough that you could. Stabilize the last of it."

CelticSol said:
"I..." She starts out, seeming confident, then she falters, "I... don't know?" She pauses a second, like she's having an internal conversation, and frowns deeply, unsatisfied. "Sanctum doesn't know either, which is definitely a first. He usually causes the memory blanks. Maverick?"
Maverick appears beside her, then shrugs sheepishly. "All I know is it got really freaky with you and the Master, monkey. I saw really quick blips of information that made no sense, then you both went dark. I figured everything was okay, but..."

Jackie sighs, "You'll tell me what you did see later. First, I need to get out of these clothes, because I'm freezing my ass off. So, put me down, Beta."

He steadies her gently, "Take control of your magic. It's stable enough that you can do it, and you are strong enough that you could. Stabilize the last of it."
Dark focuses and manages to stabilize her magic. She feels it spread evenly through her system. She smiles as she's finally done it. She's finally fixed a mana overflow in less than a day. "I....."

CelticSol said:

"As you wish," Beta says, placing Jackie on her feet. He then transformed to Alpha. "Now go put some dry clothes on."

Daimao said:
"As you wish," Beta says, placing Jackie on her feet. He then transformed to Alpha. "Now go put some dry clothes on."
Jackie pats him on the cheek, "Yeah, yeah, I'm on it," She walks out into the kitchen, grabs her bag, then heads to the bathroom to change. She dries off quickly, throwing her hair into a messy bun to dry. She comes out about five minutes later dressed in a fitted black sweater and sweat pants, paired with the very fuzzy looking slippers. She snuggles right into Alpha's side when she comes back, still cold beyond belief, "You should start charging me for using you as a heater. You'd make a killing."

Light said:
Dark focuses and manages to stabilize her magic. She feels it spread evenly through her system. She smiles as she's finally done it. She's finally fixed a mana overflow in less than a day. "I....."
He holds his hands on her shoulders, smiling and nodding. "You did it," He finishes for her, pride rolling off his in waves. "Just like I knew you could. Now that your friend isn't here to push you into, I'll ask your again, keeping in mind that you don't have to do this," he grip goes from her shoulders to her hands, "Would you let me help you reach your potential?"

CelticSol said:
Jackie pats him on the cheek, "Yeah, yeah, I'm on it," She walks out into the kitchen, grabs her bag, then heads to the bathroom to change. She dries off quickly, throwing her hair into a messy bun to dry. She comes out about five minutes later dressed in a fitted black sweater and sweat pants, paired with the very fuzzy looking slippers. She snuggles right into Alpha's side when she comes back, still cold beyond belief, "You should start charging me for using you as a heater. You'd make a killing."
He holds his hands on her shoulders, smiling and nodding. "You did it," He finishes for her, pride rolling off his in waves. "Just like I knew you could. Now that your friend isn't here to push you into, I'll ask your again, keeping in mind that you don't have to do this," he grip goes from her shoulders to her hands, "Would you let me help you reach your potential?"
Pumpkakun said:
Alpha grunts in response to Jackie. He then looks at Ashton. "We had a bit of a disagreement with some god or something. Nothing big."

CelticSol said:
Julie glances at Jackie and Alpha. "All those whom are new here. Make sure you find yourself a room. There are plenty around here since this is the capitol building. Also if you decide to go explore try not to pick a fight with anyone here. Remember this is the deity realm. Meaning everyone here but us are Gods." Julie starts to carry Apex to her room downstairs. Julie seems to be struggling with this though. "Oh by the way. Not one of you mention anything this to the civilians. We can't have people knowing their leader was knocked out."

Dark Isabel takes her hands away from his. "We're enemies! Give me a legitimate reason why I shouldn't kill you now and don't give me that power excuse. I could live with being at half my full potential."

TheGodSnake said:
((GAH!lost again...))
( Schniezel realized he couldn't fight you all and retreated. So now you're all back at the house but Dark Isabel lost control of herself and was left behind. Apex in the other hand is the only split personality here and she's knocked out. So we're all considering throwing a party. So hide Nopos because I guarantee civilians will crash it and everybody will be messed up off of alcohol. Ashton arrived. )

Light said:
Dark Isabel takes her hands away from his. "We're enemies! Give me a legitimate reason why I shouldn't kill you now and don't give me that power excuse. I could live with being at half my full potential."
He seems a bit taken aback by the question, then he sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "You have a right to question me and my motives. But let me tell you why you shouldn't harm me," He shrugs helplessly, "I haven't done anything wrong. Before you start saying that I'm an Original, and therefore I'm the enemy, let me explain. Among them, I am... an outcast, to say the least. I don't participate in the games that brought your anger in the first place, but I suppose I'm guilty by association and through being a bystander. I don't hate humans or mortals - on the contrary, I'm very interested in them and what they do."

"If you look from my perspective, you'd see people charging in and attacking us - my brothers and sisters - with no reason or any provocation on our part, so of course, I defend myself. Had your sister or friend not attacked Schniezel, I wouldn't have acted harshly against you or your group at all."

Daimao said:
Alpha grunts in response to Jackie. He then looks at Ashton. "We had a bit of a disagreement with some god or something. Nothing big."
"Fine, don't give me a vocal response. That means you're forfeiting your warmth to me," She turns around and hugs him, putting her ear against his chest to warm it up. "I'm getting the good end of the bargain here, so I'm good."

CelticSol said:
He seems a bit taken aback by the question, then he sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "You have a right to question me and my motives. But let me tell you why you shouldn't harm me," He shrugs helplessly, "I haven't done anything wrong. Before you start saying that I'm an Original, and therefore I'm the enemy, let me explain. Among them, I am... an outcast, to say the least. I don't participate in the games that brought your anger in the first place, but I suppose I'm guilty by association and through being a bystander. I don't hate humans or mortals - on the contrary, I'm very interested in them and what they do."
"If you look from my perspective, you'd see people charging in and attacking us - my brothers and sisters - with no reason or any provocation on our part, so of course, I defend myself. Had your sister or friend not attacked Schniezel, I wouldn't have acted harshly against you or your group at all."

"Fine, don't give me a vocal response. That means you're forfeiting your warmth to me," She turns around and hugs him, putting her ear against his chest to warm it up. "I'm getting the good end of the bargain here, so I'm good."
"It's not like I'd do anything with money, anyways," Alpha said with a shrug.

Daimao said:
"It's not like I'd do anything with money, anyways," Alpha said with a shrug.
"I could pay you in food, but then Gamma would eat me out of house and home, then he'd eat me for not having any more food."

CelticSol said:

"W-Well. You originals are controlling our fate. What about people who suffer!" Dark is starting up with her temper again.

CelticSol said:
"I could pay you in food, but then Gamma would eat me out of house and home, then he'd eat me for not having any more food."
A mini Gamma formed out of Alpha's shadow. "Damn right I would," Mini Gamma said, jumping onto Jackie's shoulder. A Mini Beta also formed from Alpha's shadow, jumping onto Alpha's shoulder.

Light said:
"W-Well. You originals are controlling our fate. What about people who suffer!" Dark is starting up with her temper again.
His eyes narrow a fraction, "Because there needs to be a balance. Riches beyond measure are grown on the backs of underpaid workers and mighty empires are built on the backs of slaves. There is a good and a bad, because without balance, we have nothing. If we do not control the fate of mortals, then it falls apart. You know when it does, too; natural disaster? Plagues? Suffering isn't what we do; if everything was perfect at all times, would you appreciate it?" He scowls, "I don't think you would. If there is no suffering, there is no progress. Without disease, there are no cures of vaccines; without war, there are tyrants; without revolution, there is injustice. I don't like to inflict suffering but I understand it's necessity."

Daimao said:
A mini Gamma formed out of Alpha's shadow. "Damn right I would," Mini Gamma said, jumping onto Jackie's shoulder. A Mini Beta also formed from Alpha's shadow, jumping onto Alpha's shoulder.
She pats his head with her index finger, "I know. But you're not allowed, because eating people is rude."

CelticSol said:
His eyes narrow a fraction, "Because there needs to be a balance. Riches beyond measure are grown on the backs of underpaid workers and mighty empires are built on the backs of slaves. There is a good and a bad, because without balance, we have nothing. If we do not control the fate of mortals, then it falls apart. You know when it does, too; natural disaster? Plagues? Suffering isn't what we do; if everything was perfect at all times, would you appreciate it?" He scowls, "I don't think you would. If there is no suffering, there is no progress. Without disease, there are no cures of vaccines; without war, there are tyrants; without revolution, there is injustice. I don't like to inflict suffering but I understand it's necessity."
She pats his head with her index finger, "I know. But you're not allowed, because eating people is rude."
Dark has nothing else to say. Origin splits from her body and crosses her arms across her chest. "Look.... you've been nice and all but we should get back to our friends. So if you truly have good intentions for us you'd let us go." Dark for the first time hides behind Origin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back