• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

( @Pumpkakun )

Grimm snaps his fingers and suddenly Ashton appears beside Apex Isabella in the kitchen. "It seems like there is another old Dragon's Roar member that needs explaining to him?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Schniezel takes this time to make his retreat. The metal fragments surround and him and fade away. When they do he's no longer there.

Dark still stands there. Unable to do a thing. She stands there shocked. "Like her? Layla?" All Isabel as a whole has ever wanted was to be looked at like somebody worthy of the Van Fen'rir name. She wanted to surpass Layla like new generations should. Her other split personalities were screaming in her head to snap out of it. Dark immediately shuts them out. "Isaac stop! I... I..."
"Don't listen to a word he says he's trying to trick you." Isaac said adding "You don't have to be like anybody else just be yourself and let's kick the crap outta this guy and get outta here."

Ashton was floating around when he was suddenly teleported inside a kitchen. He was still moving so he hit his head on a cupboard. Still half formed in an ash cloud he looked around rubbing his head. His eyes widened as he saw Apex Isabella. "Isabella! Long time no see.... Where am I and what do you mean explaining?"

Light said:
Schniezel laughs as he exits armoured form. "Yeah forgot to mention that. Don't worry, in a couple minutes it'll stop and you'll completely forget everything you saw. But until then you're still in pain.... let me help you." He raises the projectiles above Jackie ready to bring it down upon her to crush her over and over again until she's unable to heal. "I can't wait for this... to bad I'll have to kill you.... I must admit. Both you and Sanctum were one of our best creations." Once he raises them high enough he brings it down. They start to fall extremely fast showing no sign of stopping as they head towards Jackie.
Julie looks into her future to see where the wolf will go next. Once she figures it out she fires a blast of magic up at the ceiling. The magic beam then scatters and falls upon the wolf like rain. She flicks her tail to fling the other wolf off. She notices the things flying at Jackie and grunts. Immediately she rushes over and uses both her body and her tail to hold up the many heavy things that should have fallen on Jackie. Some of her exoskeleton starts to chip away. Holding up a rollercoaster, ferries and a Ferris wheel up isn't easy. "Alpha! Whoever you are! I could really use a hand right now! Grab Jackie! Get her out of here!" Until Jackie gets out of the way Julie had to stay there and Schniezel wasn't making things easier by making them push down on her. It would also suck if Harbinger sent more beasts. "Come on Cerberus we need you!" Julie starts to fire magic blasts at Schniezel to keep him as distracted as she can.

( @Daimao )
Gamma shifts into Beta, who simply walks over to Jackie and lifts her up, as if she weighed nothing. Slinging her over his shoulder, he walks away casually, whistling a tune.

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton was floating around when he was suddenly teleported inside a kitchen. He was still moving so he hit his head on a cupboard. Still half formed in an ash cloud he looked around rubbing his head. His eyes widened as he saw Apex Isabella. "Isabella! Long time no see.... Where am I and what do you mean explaining?"
"Well uhh. Let's put it this way. There are these beings called Originals whom created the universe and the deities themselves. They control everything's fate. But once you are told of them you are officially freed from those strings of fate. Once yours also given a deities blessing your also able to kill an Original. We all banded back together to fight against these originals to give people real free will. So the others are in the Originals realm right now fighting these originals." Apex smiles at Ashton bumping into the cabinet.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Don't listen to a word he says he's trying to trick you." Isaac said adding "You don't have to be like anybody else just be yourself and let's kick the crap outta this guy and get outta here."

[/QUOTE]
Dark starts to sway back to Isaac's side. She starts to nod her head in agreement.

Daimao said:
Gamma shifts into Beta, who simply walks over to Jackie and lifts her up, as if she weighed nothing. Slinging her over his shoulder, he walks away casually, whistling a tune.
Julie sighs in relief. Only to have even more of her exoskeleton chip away. "Crap!" Julie then makes a dive. Pushing herself out of the situation. She exits her exoskeleton form and her body looks bruised. She puts her head in the air and sniffs at it. "Isabel.... we need to regroup."

Light said:
Dark still stands there. Unable to do a thing. She stands there shocked. "Like her? Layla?" All Isabel as a whole has ever wanted was to be looked at like somebody worthy of the Van Fen'rir name. She wanted to surpass Layla like new generations should. Her other split personalities were screaming in her head to snap out of it. Dark immediately shuts them out. "Isaac stop! I... I..."
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Don't listen to a word he says he's trying to trick you." Isaac said adding "You don't have to be like anybody else just be yourself and let's kick the crap outta this guy and get outta here."

[/QUOTE]
"Didn't you hear her?" Harbinger interrupts, his voice containing an edge. "She said stop. She wants to hear me out," He turns to Isabel with a smile, "Right?" He takes one of her hands in both of his, his long, black fingernails brushing the top of her wrist, "Your grandmother was created by me eons ago, and you've seen what she's made for herself. She took the raw power I gave her and, by herself, turned her life into something legendary. Worthy of her namesake; fierce and strong as a wolf. There are no places you can go where she has not gone, where people have no myths and legends about her presence. These are things she did without my help; by herself, she constructed and ruled the kingdom and sanctuary of Valhalla, singlehandedly brought an entire Elven empire to it's knees, and so many victories it would take hours to name a fraction of them."

His grip tightens on her hands, and he peers more directly into her eyes, "But these are things that she had no help with. It took her many thousands of years to build strength on top of what I had given her, then even more time to hone the skills she is famous for. But you, you would have the power of an Original at your back, a guiding hand who has seen the mistakes of mighty kingdoms and knows how to fix them, who has so much power I haven't even seen the full capacities of. I would take what you have given me, unpolished, raw potiental, and I would make you so much more. You would not be a legend, like your grandmother - no, you would be a God among men. You would be a figure that lesser men would tremble to behold, something that all wanted to covet but too powerful to even reduce yourself to their level. With my help, and my guidance, you would surpass your grandmother, you father, your mother-" His grip tightens even further, his smile widening, "Even the Godly blood that runs in your veins would be nothing in the face of your abilities."

Daimao said:
For a bit of the walk, she twitches occasionally, muttering something under her breath. Eventually, though, her moving stops, then her fingernails dig into his back as she a) realizes that she's being carried like a sack of potatoes, and b) starts to shiver and her teeth start to chatter, still soaked in frigid cold water. "C-C-Christ, I'm f-f-fucking c-cold," After the realization that Beta was, indeed, warm, she lifts the back of his shirt and puts her ice cold hand on his bare back. "You're a f-fucking f-f-furnace, d-d-dude."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Light

Bruce runs up to Julie "Julie! Do you have any idea where that guy could've gone? If he's retreating then he's obviously not doing so hot and I can finish what these guys already started."

Light said:
"Well uhh. Let's put it this way. There are these beings called Originals whom created the universe and the deities themselves. They control everything's fate. But once you are told of them you are officially freed from those strings of fate. Once yours also given a deities blessing your also able to kill an Original. We all banded back together to fight against these originals to give people real free will. So the others are in the Originals realm right now fighting these originals." Apex smiles at Ashton bumping into the cabinet.
Ashton materializes the rest of his body on to his cloud and sat on it as the cloud lowers its altitude. "Wow, ok so that's new. So I just have to kill a godly deity. Am I going to have back up cause I would really like somebody to help me if that's the mission." he says as he rubs his head still wrapping his mind around the idea, and because it's still sore.

( so I don't know how to work the reply thing, so im a just tag people from now on)

Light said:
Dark starts to sway back to Isaac's side. She starts to nod her head in agreement.

Julie sighs in relief. Only to have even more of her exoskeleton chip away. "Crap!" Julie then makes a dive. Pushing herself out of the situation. She exits her exoskeleton form and her body looks bruised. She puts her head in the air and sniffs at it. "Isabel.... we need to regroup."
"Okay." Isaac said "Let's go."

CelticSol said:
"Didn't you hear her?" Harbinger interrupts, his voice containing an edge. "She said stop. She wants to hear me out," He turns to Isabel with a smile, "Right?" He takes one of her hands in both of his, his long, black fingernails brushing the top of her wrist, "Your grandmother was created by me eons ago, and you've seen what she's made for herself. She took the raw power I gave her and, by herself, turned her life into something legendary. Worthy of her namesake; fierce and strong as a wolf. There are no places you can go where she has not gone, where people have no myths and legends about her presence. These are things she did without my help; by herself, she constructed and ruled the kingdom and sanctuary of Valhalla, singlehandedly brought an entire Elven empire to it's knees, and so many victories it would take hours to name a fraction of them."
His grip tightens on her hands, and he peers more directly into her eyes, "But these are things that she had no help with. It took her many thousands of years to build strength on top of what I had given her, then even more time to hone the skills she is famous for. But you, you would have the power of an Original at your back, a guiding hand who has seen the mistakes of mighty kingdoms and knows how to fix them, who has so much power I haven't even seen the full capacities of. I would take what you have given me, unpolished, raw potiental, and I would make you so much more. You would not be a legend, like your grandmother - no, you would be a God among men. You would be a figure that lesser men would tremble to behold, something that all wanted to covet but too powerful to even reduce yourself to their level. With my help, and my guidance, you would surpass your grandmother, you father, your mother-" His grip tightens even further, his smile widening, "Even the Godly blood that runs in your veins would be nothing in the face of your abilities."

Jackie for a bit, she twitches occasionally, muttering something under her breath. Eventually, though, her moving stops, then her fingernails dig into his back as she a) realizes that she's being carried like a sack of potatoes, and b) starts to shiver and her teeth start to chatter, still soaked in frigid cold water. "C-C-Christ, I'm f-f-fucking c-cold," After the realization that Beta was, indeed, warm, she lifts the back of his shirt and puts her ice cold hand on his bare back. "You're a f-fucking f-f-furnace, d-d-dude."
"And I said get away." Isaac said now removing Harbingers hands from Darks saying "You don't get to talk anymore get away from us or I will kill you do you understand me?"

CelticSol said:

Jackie for a bit, she twitches occasionally, muttering something under her breath. Eventually, though, her moving stops, then her fingernails dig into his back as she a) realizes that she's being carried like a sack of potatoes, and b) starts to shiver and her teeth start to chatter, still soaked in frigid cold water. "C-C-Christ, I'm f-f-fucking c-cold," After the realization that Beta was, indeed, warm, she lifts the back of his shirt and puts her ice cold hand on his bare back. "You're a f-fucking f-f-furnace, d-d-dude."
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay." Isaac said "Let's go."
"And I said get away." Isaac said now removing Harbingers hands from Darks saying "You don't get to talk anymore get away from us or I will kill you do you understand me?"

[/QUOTE]
Dark just stares into his eyes. This was unbelievable. She was the dirt stain on the Van Fen'rir name. She only caused trouble, she was a disappointment to her own mother. Isabel knew she never get to reach her full potential. Her mother said she wouldn't even care if she had to burn at the stake because she's a witch. Deep down she knew all the Van Fen'rir expected her to great. After the trouble they went through to get her out of the Deity realms grasp before she was accepted into it. Being a multi hybrid they had to take the time to save who couldn't even use her powers correctly. She was a liability. She never said anything to the others but she knew. Her little sister Julie on the other hand can kill most anybody with just two strokes.

The one thing she always hates the most is being looked at like her grandmothers shadow. She hates it more than anything. "I.... I don't know.... I- I can't!" She could feel a spike in mana coming. Just his words alone triggered terrible memories and emotions which is causing a mana overflow. "Stop it." It was unclear who she was saying stop it to as tears rolled down her face. Mana started to ooze out of her skin.

Pumpkakun said:

( so I don't know how to work the reply thing, so im a just tag people from now on)
Apex nods her head. "Yes. For now we just have to wait for the others to retu-." Apex holds on to her chest and tarts staggering. "Not now!"

Light said:
Dark just stares into his eyes. This was unbelievable. She was the dirt stain on the Van Fen'rir name. She only caused trouble, she was a disappointment to her own mother. Isabel knew she never get to reach her full potential. Her mother said she wouldn't even care if she had to burn at the stake because she's a witch. Deep down she knew all the Van Fen'rir expected her to great. After the trouble they went through to get her out of the Deity realms grasp before she was accepted into it. Being a multi hybrid they had to take the time to save who couldn't even use her powers correctly. She was a liability. She never said anything to the others but she knew. Her little sister Julie on the other hand can kill most anybody with just two strokes.
The one thing she always hates the most is being looked at like her grandmothers shadow. She hates it more than anything. "I.... I don't know.... I- I can't!" She could feel a spike in mana coming. Just his words alone triggered terrible memories and emotions which is causing a mana overflow. "Stop it." It was unclear who she was saying stop it to as tears rolled down her face. Mana started to ooze out of her skin.

Apex nods her head. "Yes. For now we just have to wait for the others to retu-." Apex holds on to her chest and tarts staggering. "Not now!"
"Calm down Dark don't listen to him, remember all the fun you've had. Remember when you almost drowned me? Fun times." Isaac said adding "Think about the guild how it would be if we never came back, you've got to calm down Dark please." Isaac pleads.

Light said:
"But you can!" He insists, and even though Isaac is a physical barrier between them, it still feels like he's still right there, "Even this overflow; with my help, you can control it - even harness it! I can tell, you're sick of feeling like you're in the shadow of your family, but you are capable of being so much more! So, so much more," He goes around Isaac, then takes her hand again, and not only does it calm her for some reason, but she feels the spike stabilize ever so slightly. "I can help you control it partially, but you need to do the rest. In time, you won't ever have this... overflow of magic, ever again. You can turn this awful thing into something of greatness. All I need is for you to agree."

"Don't listen to him Isabel he's lying please trust me." Isaac said moving in between the two again. "He's going to use you, manipulate you into doing whatever he wants please come back to us, the guild is waiting for us." Isaac said begging now. @Light

CelticSol said:
"But you can!" He insists, and even though Isaac is a physical barrier between them, it still feels like he's still right there, "Even this overflow; with my help, you can control it - even harness it! I can tell, you're sick of feeling like you're in the shadow of your family, but you are capable of being so much more! So, so much more," He goes around Isaac, then takes her hand again, and not only does it calm her for some reason, but she feels the spike stabilize ever so slightly. "I can help you control it partially, but you need to do the rest. In time, you won't ever have this... overflow of magic, ever again. You can turn this awful thing into something of greatness. All I need is for you to agree."
@Light[/URL]
When Isaac steps in the way the mana overflow starts up again. Dark screams in pain since Harbinger is no longer stabilizing it. A large pulse of mana bursts from Dark Isabel. She clutches her head in agony as she randomly starts blasting anything she sees with magic. The next thing she does is attack both Isaac and Harbinger as if she couldn't tell friend from foe. Mana flows from her body in pulses. You could feel the pulses deep in your chest as if you were standing in front of two large speakers with heavy bass.

Light said:
When Isaac steps in the way the mana overflow starts up again. Dark screams in pain since Harbinger is no longer stabilizing it. A large pulse of mana bursts from Dark Isabel. She clutches her head in agony as she randomly starts blasting anything she sees with magic. The next thing she does is attack both Isaac and Harbinger as if she couldn't tell friend from foe. Mana flows from her body in pulses. You could feel the pulses deep in your chest as if you were standing in front of two large speakers with heavy bass.
"Dark stop I don't wanna fight you!" Isaac yelled dodging the magic the best of his abilities thinking "Maybe if I can knock her out all this will all be over, why do all the bad things happen when i'm around?"

Ashton was relieved when Apex said they'd wait. It would give him time to prepare but his relief disappeared as Aoex clutched her chest. He tilted his head and looked at her. "What's wrong? What's happening now?" He then realizes that he doesn't see any of the other Isabella's around and his eyes slightly widen with fear. "Is something wrong with one of your other forms?"

CelticSol said:

For a bit of the walk, she twitches occasionally, muttering something under her breath. Eventually, though, her moving stops, then her fingernails dig into his back as she a) realizes that she's being carried like a sack of potatoes, and b) starts to shiver and her teeth start to chatter, still soaked in frigid cold water. "C-C-Christ, I'm f-f-fucking c-cold," After the realization that Beta was, indeed, warm, she lifts the back of his shirt and puts her ice cold hand on his bare back. "You're a f-fucking f-f-furnace, d-d-dude."
"That is to be expected," Beta said simply. "We are, after all, denizens of Hell."

@Daimao[/URL] @CelticSol )

Pumpkakun said:
Ashton was relieved when Apex said they'd wait. It would give him time to prepare but his relief disappeared as Aoex clutched her chest. He tilted his head and looked at her. "What's wrong? What's happening now?" He then realizes that he doesn't see any of the other Isabella's around and his eyes slightly widen with fear. "Is something wrong with one of your other forms?"
"Yes!" Apex rolls on the floor screaming in pain.

Light said:
Before Isaac knew it, Dark was already behind him. She kicks him in the back of his head with Dragon scales covering her foot. The next moment she's at the location he's flying towards. She catches him by his face and rushes towards the nearest wall. She slams him through it and continues to use him for this until the reach the amusement park. She flings him towards the others. The first thing she does is swiftly rush towards Jackie and Beta.
( @Daimao @CelticSol )

Beta jumps up and spin-kicks Dark with enough force to crack a mountain. "Calm your tits, woman."

latest

Light said:
Before Isaac knew it, Dark was already behind him. She kicks him in the back of his head with Dragon scales covering her foot. The next moment she's at the location he's flying towards. She catches him by his face and rushes towards the nearest wall. She slams him through it and continues to use him for this until the reach the amusement park. She flings him towards the others. The first thing she does is swiftly rush towards Jackie and Beta.
( @Daimao @CelticSol )

"My face is in serious pain right now!!" Isaac screamed holding his face which was bleeding pretty badly. Isaac then watched as Beta spin-kicked Dark saying "Ouch that's gotta hurt."

Daimao said:
Beta jumps up and spin-kicks Dark with enough force to crack a mountain. "Calm your tits, woman."
latest

( SPINZAKU. )

Dark gets knocked back and crashes somewhere across the amusement park. A burst of mana erupts from where she landed. She starts destroying things in that area. She mindlessly rampages, firing beams and carnage magic everywhere she can. The rollercoaster beams and such start to collapse. Most of the amusement park starts to catch fire as well. Dark also takes Dragon form. Continuing her rampage. She roars as she starts to destroy the dome itself.

A portal opens infront of the others. Julie immediately speaks up. "Everyone the portal is here hopefully that's our ticket home." She knew she couldn't let Isabel through this portal in her current state. She had no choice but to leave her here. The portal takes in all Dragon's Roar members but Isabel and closes. Spitting them all out into the living room.

Light said:
( SPINZAKU. )
Dark gets knocked back and crashes somewhere across the amusement park. A burst of mana erupts from where she landed. She starts destroying things in that area. She mindlessly rampages, firing beams and carnage magic everywhere she can. The rollercoaster beams and such start to collapse. Most of the amusement park starts to catch fire as well. Dark also takes Dragon form. Continuing her rampage. She roars as she starts to destroy the dome itself.

A portal opens infront of the others. Julie immediately speaks up. "Everyone the portal is here hopefully that's our ticket home." She knew she couldn't let Isabel through this portal in her current state. She had no choice but to leave her here. The portal takes in all Dragon's Roar members but Isabel and closes. Spitting them all out into the living room.
"Why did we leave her we've got to back and help her what are you thinking?" Isaac asks angrily, he didn't like leaving someone behind even if he knew it was the only option left.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Why did we leave her we've got to back and help her what are you thinking?" Isaac asks angrily, he didn't like leaving someone behind even if he knew it was the only option left.

[/QUOTE]
Beta crossed his arms, still carrying Jackie on his shoulder. "You want her to bash your head in again?" He asked gruffly.

Daimao said:
Beta crossed his arms, still carrying Jackie on his shoulder. "You want her to bash your head in again?" He asked gruffly.
"We could have figured something out." Isaac said back, not losing hope that they could've helped.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Why did we leave her we've got to back and help her what are you thinking?" Isaac asks angrily, he didn't like leaving someone behind even if he knew it was the only option left.

[/QUOTE]
Daimao said:
Julie turns to Isaac. "Don't you think it's hard for me too? She's my sister! Beta's right. She would just rampage again. It sometimes takes her days to come down from a mana overflow! She would escape from here and would attack civilians!" Julie sighs as she starts to heal Isaac's injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back