• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
Julie is still on the unstable side of her mental state. Hitting her even to get her attention isn't a good idea. She fires a few blasts at the wall in front of them. Knowing it down to reveal an amusement park in a dome. Where everyone is fighting Schniezel. Julie then flings Bruce in there with her tail. She then jumps in herself and dives in the water area. She finds Jackie sinking due to metallic beams wrapping around her. She rips them off her and starts to swim up with Jackie. She lands beside Alpha on all fours with Jackie's feet balanced on her tail. As if Jackie was a pro at standing on Dragon bone tails. She wouldn't have had arrived here if it weren't for Jackie's scent in the first place since Alpha's changed when he took Cerberus form.
"Whats wrong with me asking you on a date huh? Do you have a problem with it? A problem with me? Or are you having second thoughts because you think I can't keep anybody around longer than halfway through the first date?! Huh? Come out with it already!" Apex is now putting Isaac in the defensive.
Bruce, knowing full well that he probably wouldn't have been put down nicely if at all, adjusts himself so that he lands and slides on his feet. He looks around thinking "damn, how big is this place, and why does everybody else get the amusement park while I almost get my head chopped of by an executioner that dumps out magma and magma spewing leeches." He remembers the golem "meh, don't care about that."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"No you're perfect, and there's nothing wrong with asking me out either, I just thought you didn't like me all that much so I asked why you asked me out on a date i'm sorry." Isaac said now feeling guilty for asking.

[/QUOTE]
"No! I'm sorry Isaac.... this was just wrong. I shouldn't have done this to you. The truth is ever since my break up with Fayde and me leaving. Relationships haven't been easy. Let's be honest I'm not the best person to be around me being so.... y'know. High and mighty acting. So being the ruler of the deity realm makes news travel even faster that I'm terrible with relationships. People run out on me halfway through the date. That's why those group of people were giving us looks, they were wondering when it's about time you left. This kinda didn't work out either.... all the rest of my personalities are great with relationships." Apex stares through the window as they stop. She finally realizes what she's saying. "Oh crap... sorry I just felt comfortable telling you. Even though Dark picks on you, Witch thinks you're too positive, Royal looks at you as a mostly flustered guy around girls, and Origin thinks of you as a little brother. There is one truth, you are a good guy." Apex smiles and snaps her finger. "Maybe I should just ask Jackie for help.... after the humiliation she might help me!"

Light said:
"No! I'm sorry Isaac.... this was just wrong. I shouldn't have done this to you. The truth is ever since my break up with Fayde and me leaving. Relationships haven't been easy. Let's be honest I'm not the best person to be around me being so.... y'know. High and mighty acting. So being the ruler of the deity realm makes news travel even faster that I'm terrible with relationships. People run out on me halfway through the date. That's why those group of people were giving us looks, they were wondering when it's about time you left. This kinda didn't work out either.... all the rest of my personalities are great with relationships." Apex stares through the window as they stop. She finally realizes what she's saying. "Oh crap... sorry I just felt comfortable telling you. Even though Dark picks on you, Witch thinks you're too positive, Royal looks at you as a mostly flustered guy around girls, and Origin thinks of you as a little brother. There is one truth, you are a good guy." Apex smiles and snaps her finger. "Maybe I should just ask Jackie for help.... after the humiliation she might help me!"
"Don't worry, i'll help you and I won't humiliate you. If you just need help you should know i'll always be there like you said i'm a good guy. And don't worry because eventually you'll find somebody who doesn't care how you act and they'll care for you no matter what so keep you're chin up everything will work out fine." Isaac said with a confident smile.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Don't worry, i'll help you and I won't humiliate you. If you just need help you should know i'll always be there like you said i'm a good guy. And don't worry because eventually you'll find somebody who doesn't care how you act and they'll care for you no matter what so keep you're chin up everything will work out fine." Isaac said with a confident smile.

[/QUOTE]
Apex just stares at Isaac. She blinks a couple times as if she's shocked. "That's very nice of you." Apex genuinely smiles this time. Apex starts to twirl her hair around her finger. "So...."

Light said:
Julie rushes straight towards Bruce's side. She instantly starts firing blasts of of fire from her mouth at Harbinger. With this opportunity she wraps her tail tightly around Bruce and rushes through a wall. She runs through the vast castle looking for a way out. She starts to hear a lot of commotion going on in one area. She suddenly smells something she's been around briefly. She starts to move in that direction.
Schnitzel gets knocked off the rollercoaster and lands on a slingshot ride. "Oooohhh so much temper. Tell me? Did you get your rabies shot? I guess I'll have to get those for you later. Maybe I can find a lost mutt poster from Hades around here!" The slingshot shoots up and launches Schniezel into The air. He pushes off the ceiling and with alarming speed he grabs Jackie's arm and with extreme force he throws her into the water pit. Metal beams wrap around her body to make her sink. The rollercoaster swings back and catches him. It rushes towards Alpha and stops immediately this making Schniezel fly off. He wastes no time to swiftly land a slice along Alpha's side. At the cost of being hit by his magic. The rollercoaster comes back and Schniezel jumps back on. He starts to laugh. "So.... You all think just some blessing and knowledge will make it easy to kill us? Even your immortality my dear friend of a dog. Means nothing to my blade."
Alpha merely growls as the wound in his side melts closed. In response, Gamma unleashes a cloud of poisonous gas at Schnitzel. "Blessing? Knowledge? Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the instructions."

Light said:
Apex just stares at Isaac. She blinks a couple times as if she's shocked. "That's very nice of you." Apex genuinely smiles this time. Apex starts to twirl her hair around her finger. "So...."
"What happens now?" Isaac asked, now blushing because he realized how weird his speech was.

Daimao said:
Alpha merely growls as the wound in his side melts closed. In response, Gamma unleashes a cloud of poisonous gas at Schnitzel. "Blessing? Knowledge? Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the instructions."
Schniezel lifts his sword to his face to take the poison cloud for him. The sword is completely rendered useless. Some of the cloud does make contact with his face. Thus burning his skin. Schniezel raises an eyebrow. "It seems like you can heal. Maybe you will be of some use to me." He throws the sword he's holding over his shoulder and suddenly a greatsword appears in his grasp. "Oh.... my dear Soulripper. Looks like reinforcements have arrived.... lots of them."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"What happens now?" Isaac asked, now blushing because he realized how weird his speech was.

[/QUOTE]
Apex looks at Isaac's blushing face. She looks back out the window to avoid eye contact. She does take a glance or two at him. "So we're up here... for a while.... alone. On a date." She does give Isaac a couple suggestive glances.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
Schnitzel gets knocked off the rollercoaster and lands on a slingshot ride. "Oooohhh so much temper. Tell me? Did you get your rabies shot? I guess I'll have to get those for you later. Maybe I can find a lost mutt poster from Hades around here!" The slingshot shoots up and launches Schniezel into The air. He pushes off the ceiling and with alarming speed he grabs Jackie's arm and with extreme force he throws her into the water pit. Metal beams wrap around her body to make her sink. The rollercoaster swings back and catches him. It rushes towards Alpha and stops immediately this making Schniezel fly off. He wastes no time to swiftly land a slice along Alpha's side. At the cost of being hit by his magic. The rollercoaster comes back and Schniezel jumps back on. He starts to laugh. "So.... You all think just some blessing and knowledge will make it easy to kill us? Even your immortality my dear friend of a dog. Means nothing to my blade."
@Daimao

Sonter sees his opportunity and points towards the pit where jackie was being drowned. "you help her, Be careful, this being wont be stopped by our ironskin" Sonter draws his katanas and activates his speed enhancement. with even further training, he was now nearly able to reach the speed of sound. he took off, speeding circles around Alpha and Schniezel. as schniezel jumped towards a rollercoaster, Sonter came from the opposite side, using his speed and the momentum of both rollercoaster and Schniezel to cause his two swords, to move faster, just grazing schniezel's shoulder. he skid to a stop beside alpha, "It's been awhile"

As Sonter helped the attack, Nopos activated his own speed enhancement, making it to the water pool quickly. his elven eyes allowed him to see that she was trapped in a number of metal bars that were encased in a magical shell. He smiled and chuckled slightly, the enchanted sword he wielded was made for breaking other spells, he would be through these quickly. Nopos sped for the pool, pushing water aside as he sped, slowly sinking, he dove forward, sword outstretched and cut through the first enchantment, then, under water, he sped around the cage, his sword cutting through and breaking the spell protecting the meal from Jackie's Attempts for freedom. then Nopos sped out again, and waited back on the edge, panting, he hadnt ran underwater at that speed before.

@CelticSol

Light said:
Schniezel raises an eyebrow. "It seems like you can heal. Maybe you will be of some use to me." He throws the sword he's holding over his shoulder and suddenly a greatsword appears in his grasp. "Oh.... my dear Soulripper. Looks like reinforcements have arrived.... lots of them."
Apex looks at Isaac's blushing face. She looks back out the window to avoid eye contact. She does take a glance or two at him. "So we're up here... for a while.... alone. On a date." She does give Isaac a couple suggestive glances.
Isaac moves over towards Apex saying "How could we pass the time up here all alone."

@Light @TheGodSnake @Daimao @CelticSol

After a whole lot of philosophical thinking, about life and why platypuses were made, Bruce picks out Schniezel as the bad guy. "I think it's about time I finally used my new trick." He puts his hands in a sort of triangle form and put Schniezel right in the middle of them yelling "ki ko ho!" A huge blast of ki came rocketing out of his hands, easily the most powerful of any attack he'd used in the past.

Light said:
Schniezel raises an eyebrow. "It seems like you can heal. Maybe you will be of some use to me." He throws the sword he's holding over his shoulder and suddenly a greatsword appears in his grasp. "Oh.... my dear Soulripper. Looks like reinforcements have arrived.... lots of them."
"Oh boy. Another sword. I suggest that you keep it away from Gamma. The fucker will literally eat anything."

"Fuck you!"

"Quiet."

"Okay..."

TheGodSnake said:
@Daimao
Sonter sees his opportunity and points towards the pit where jackie was being drowned. "you help her, Be careful, this being wont be stopped by our ironskin" Sonter draws his katanas and activates his speed enhancement. with even further training, he was now nearly able to reach the speed of sound. he took off, speeding circles around Alpha and Schniezel. as schniezel jumped towards a rollercoaster, Sonter came from the opposite side, using his speed and the momentum of both rollercoaster and Schniezel to cause his two swords, to move faster, just grazing schniezel's shoulder. he skid to a stop beside alpha, "It's been awhile"

As Sonter helped the attack, Nopos activated his own speed enhancement, making it to the water pool quickly. his elven eyes allowed him to see that she was trapped in a number of metal bars that were encased in a magical shell. He smiled and chuckled slightly, the enchanted sword he wielded was made for breaking other spells, he would be through these quickly. Nopos sped for the pool, pushing water aside as he sped, slowly sinking, he dove forward, sword outstretched and cut through the first enchantment, then, under water, he sped around the cage, his sword cutting through and breaking the spell protecting the meal from Jackie's Attempts for freedom. then Nopos sped out again, and waited back on the edge, panting, he hadnt ran underwater at that speed before.

@CelticSol
Afrobrony said:
@Light @TheGodSnake @Daimao @CelticSol
After a whole lot of philosophical thinking, about life and why platypuses were made, Bruce picks out Schniezel as the bad guy. "I think it's about time I finally used my new trick." He puts his hands in a sort of triangle form and put Schniezel right in the middle of them yelling "ki ko ho!" A huge blast of ki came rocketing out of his hands, easily the most powerful of any attack he'd used in the past.
Daimao said:
"Oh boy. Another sword. I suggest that you keep it away from Gamma. The fucker will literally eat anything."
"Fuck you!"

"Quiet."

"Okay..."
( Julie already saved Jackie. )

Schniezel examines how many people he's fighting. 6 members. "Wow... this may be a challenge now! Finally! This one has speed!" He points at Sonter. Suddenly a large blast coming from Bruce hits Schniezel and knocks him off the rollercoaster. He crashes into the ball pit. "I'd like to see you try to eat those blade. The longer it's exposed to your flesh... the more of your soul if devours. This is the sword I use to kill immortals by the way." His head pops out the ball pit. "That means even your in trouble." He smirks at Alpha. Suddenly the Ferris wheel in the place floats and starts to fly at all of them. Schniezel On the other hand seems to be having trouble getting out the ball pit.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac moves over towards Apex saying "How could we pass the time up here all alone."

[/QUOTE]
Apex tries to hide her smile. "I don't know...."

Light said:
Schniezel examines how many people he's fighting. 6 members. "Wow... this may be a challenge now! Finally! This one has speed!" He points at Sonter. Suddenly a large blast coming from Bruce hits Schniezel and knocks him off the rollercoaster. He crashes into the ball pit. "I'd like to see you try to eat those blade. The longer it's exposed to your flesh... the more of your soul if devours. This is the sword I use to kill immortals by the way." His head pops out the ball pit. "That means even your in trouble." He smirks at Alpha. Suddenly the Ferris wheel in the place floats and starts to fly at all of them. Schniezel On the other hand seems to be having trouble getting out the ball pit.

"You can think of something can't ya." Isaac says leaning against the glass Apex was looking out of smiling.

Light said:

Gamma and Beta look at Alpha, while Alpha watches Schnitzel struggle in the ball pit.

"Do we have a soul?"

"..."

"Alpha?"

"..."

"Answer the question."

"I...don't know."

"Do we have, like, extra souls because we eat them? Are we a...uh...soul bank?"

"Uh...sure?"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"You can think of something can't ya." Isaac says leaning against the glass Apex was looking out of smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Apex laughs and lightly pushes Isaac. "Are you trying to hang out with me or flirt with me?"

Daimao said:
Gamma and Beta look at Alpha, while Alpha watches Schnitzel struggle in the ball pit.
"Do we have a soul?"

"..."

"Alpha?"

"..."

"Answer the question."

"I...don't know."

"Do we have, like, extra souls because we eat them? Are we a...uh...soul bank?"

"Uh...sure?"
"Don't worry... we'll find out when I reach you." Schniezel gets up and takes a step. Only to fall down into the balls and disappear. His hand and head sticks back out. "Hey uhh.... you wouldn't mind helping me right? You know what forget it." He uses his power over magnetism to lift himself out of the ball pit to a telephone pole.

Light said:
Apex laughs and lightly pushes Isaac. "Are you trying to hang out with me or flirt with me?"
"Don't worry... we'll find out when I reach you." Schniezel gets up and takes a step. Only to fall down into the balls and disappear. His hand and head sticks back out. "Hey uhh.... you wouldn't mind helping me right? You know what forget it." He uses his power over magnetism to lift himself out of the ball pit to a telephone pole.
"Why don't you try to figure out?" Isaac says laughing slightly.

Light said:
Alpha suddenly melts into a pool of black liquid, before reforming into Gamma. An audible growl can be heard from his stomach. "Hey, you gonna feed me yet?" He asks, looking up at Schnitzel.

(sorry if any of this is immaculate or has changed. I know Julie and Bruce are with Schniezel, but Harbinger still sent the wolves.)

Light said:
As Schniezel touches her skin, his entire hand erupts into painful cysts, which then pop and let out a liquid that burns like acid. Dark lines, which looks like blood poisoning, go through the skin of Schniezel's arm, pushing corruption through his entire body. She growls at the tight grip on her arm, gasping when he throws her into the water pool. She forgets to take a breath, the water cold and feeling like concrete when she's thrown under, and her back smashes against the bottom of the pool, which pushes what air she had out of her lungs. She kicks off the bottom of the pool, trying desperately to get to the surface, but the water is deep and she doesn't have enough air, and her vision is going dark around the edges when Julie grabs her. When her head breaks from the water, she gulps in long breaths of air, coughing out some of the water she accidentally breathed in as Julie drags her out.

"You know," she growls out, "You're really starting to piss me off," The tendrils flow out, growing longer and thinner, then dig themselves into the ground ahead of her. They launch her forward like a slingshot, and they wrap around Schneizel tight, wrapping around his legs, his neck, and his torso, then the two serpentine heads bite into his arms for a grip. She reaches out and puts her hands on his temples, and he feels as if his skull is literally ripping apart, and as the effects take hold, he can taste blood in his mouth as it rips through him.

Light said:
Julie rushes straight towards Bruce's side. She instantly starts firing blasts of of fire from her mouth at Harbinger. With this opportunity she wraps her tail tightly around Bruce and rushes through a wall. She runs through the vast castle looking for a way out. She starts to hear a lot of commotion going on in one area. She suddenly smells something she's been around briefly. She starts to move in that direction.
Harbinger smiles as they run off, then forms a pack of wolves larger than him and giving them life. They shake off the concrete they're made of, then take off after Julie and Bruce. They catch up quickly, and one lunges forward and bites into Julie's calf, and even though their teeth crack against the exoskeleton, the wolf doesn't let go and drags her to the ground. The others rush the pair, one trying to bite around Bruce's waist, another going to Julie's head.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Why don't you try to figure out?" Isaac says laughing slightly.

[/QUOTE]
Apex turns her head to Isaac. "Come on! Just spit it out. Or else I'll have to get Dark to tell you for me!" Her left eye turns Red. "Kidding I wouldn't do that to you." Her eyes turns back to it's usual color. "So... want me to tell you a little secret?"

Daimao said:
Alpha suddenly melts into a pool of black liquid, before reforming into Gamma. An audible growl can be heard from his stomach. "Hey, you gonna feed me yet?" He asks, looking up at Schnitzel.
CelticSol said:
(sorry if any of this is immaculate or has changed. I know Julie and Bruce are with Schniezel, but Harbinger still sent the wolves.)
As Schniezel touches her skin, his entire hand erupts into painful cysts, which then pop and let out a liquid that burns like acid. Dark lines, which looks like blood poisoning, go through the skin of Schniezel's arm, pushing corruption through his entire body. She growls at the tight grip on her arm, gasping when he throws her into the water pool. She forgets to take a breath, the water cold and feeling like concrete when she's thrown under, and her back smashes against the bottom of the pool, which pushes what air she had out of her lungs. She kicks off the bottom of the pool, trying desperately to get to the surface, but the water is deep and she doesn't have enough air, and her vision is going dark around the edges when Julie grabs her. When her head breaks from the water, she gulps in long breaths of air, coughing out some of the water she accidentally breathed in as Julie drags her out.

"You know," she growls out, "You're really starting to piss me off," The tendrils flow out, growing longer and thinner, then dig themselves into the ground ahead of her. They launch her forward like a slingshot, and they wrap around Schneizel tight, wrapping around his legs, his neck, and his torso, then the two serpentine heads bite into his arms for a grip. She reaches out and puts her hands on his temples, and he feels as if his skull is literally ripping apart, and as the effects take hold, he can taas it rips through him.

Harbinger smiles as they run off, then forms a pack of wolves larger than him and giving them life. They shake off the concrete they're made of, then take off after Julie and Bruce. They catch up quickly, and one lunges forward and bites into Julie's calf, and even though their teeth crack against the exoskeleton, the wolf doesn't let go and drags her to the ground. The others rush the pair, one trying to bite around Bruce's waist, another going to Julie's head.
Schniezel yells in pain and anger as he releases his armoured form. Once he does the secrets of the universe and many memories of thousands of things that have lived over time run through Jackie's mind. Like a large influx of several lives. Several roller coasters and a ferries wheel flies towards them to crush Jackie.

Julie roars in torment the several wolves biting onto her. Her tail whips around and starts piercing the wolf biting into her calf. She grabs the muzzle of one of the wolves and years it in half by pulling its mouth apart. The wolf going for her head does take her by surprise though.

Light said:
Schniezel yells in pain and anger as he releases his armoured form. Once he does the secrets of the universe and many memories of thousands of things that have lived over time run through Jackie's mind. Like a large influx of several lives. Several roller coasters and a ferries wheel flies towards them to crush Jackie.
Jackie throws herself back as if he burned her, the tendrils all releasing him at once and dropping her. She hits the ground hard, shaking hard and disoriented from the sudden flow of vast knowledge. Even Sanctum is lost in the sea of information, shrieking in her mind as he tries to filter through it, throwing her off even further. She can barely move out of the way of the ferries rolling toward her, eventually falling to her feet, unable to even move because of all the things she's seeing, experiencing through memories, learning of secrets she should never know.

Light said:
Julie roars in torment the several wolves biting onto her. Her tail whips around and starts piercing the wolf biting into her calf. She grabs the muzzle of one of the wolves and years it in half by pulling its mouth apart. The wolf going for her head does take her by surprise though.
The one she tears in half falls apart into stone, while the other yelps, then growls and snaps at her, going for more vital areas. Eventually, it bleeds out to much to put any power into it, and it simply lays down, it's head partially laying on top of her. The one going for her head wraps it's teeth around her neck, but when it realizes that the exoskeleton protects her, it backs off, circling her and looking for a weakness.

(Gtg, I'll post tommorow. Night, guys!)

CelticSol said:
Jackie throws herself back as if he burned her, the tendrils all releasing him at once and dropping her. She hits the ground hard, shaking hard and disoriented from the sudden flow of vast knowledge. Even Sanctum is lost in the sea of information, shrieking in her mind as he tries to filter through it, throwing her off even further. She can barely move out of the way of the ferries rolling toward her, eventually falling to her feet, unable to even move because of all the things she's seeing, experiencing through memories, learning of secrets she should never know.
The one she tears in half falls apart into stone, while the other yelps, then growls and snaps at her, going for more vital areas. Eventually, it bleeds out to much to put any power into it, and it simply lays down, it's head partially laying on top of her. The one going for her head wraps it's teeth around her neck, but when it realizes that the exoskeleton protects her, it backs off, circling her and looking for a weakness.

(Gtg, I'll post tommorow. Night, guys!)
Schniezel laughs as he exits armoured form. "Yeah forgot to mention that. Don't worry, in a couple minutes it'll stop and you'll completely forget everything you saw. But until then you're still in pain.... let me help you." He raises the projectiles above Jackie ready to bring it down upon her to crush her over and over again until she's unable to heal. "I can't wait for this... to bad I'll have to kill you.... I must admit. Both you and Sanctum were one of our best creations." Once he raises them high enough he brings it down. They start to fall extremely fast showing no sign of stopping as they head towards Jackie.

Julie looks into her future to see where the wolf will go next. Once she figures it out she fires a blast of magic up at the ceiling. The magic beam then scatters and falls upon the wolf like rain. She flicks her tail to fling the other wolf off. She notices the things flying at Jackie and grunts. Immediately she rushes over and uses both her body and her tail to hold up the many heavy things that should have fallen on Jackie. Some of her exoskeleton starts to chip away. Holding up a rollercoaster, ferries and a Ferris wheel up isn't easy. "Alpha! Whoever you are! I could really use a hand right now! Grab Jackie! Get her out of here!" Until Jackie gets out of the way Julie had to stay there and Schniezel wasn't making things easier by making them push down on her. It would also suck if Harbinger sent more beasts. "Come on Cerberus we need you!" Julie starts to fire magic blasts at Schniezel to keep him as distracted as she can.

( @Daimao )

Light said:
Apex turns her head to Isaac. "Come on! Just spit it out. Or else I'll have to get Dark to tell you for me!" Her left eye turns Red. "Kidding I wouldn't do that to you." Her eyes turns back to it's usual color. "So... want me to tell you a little secret?"

"Sure, tell me a little secret." Isaac said, the little Dark thing confused him for a second but he just shrugged it off.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Sure, tell me a little secret." Isaac said, the little Dark thing confused him for a second but he just shrugged it off.

[/QUOTE]
"Well.... I guess I forgot what I was going to tell you so I'll make it up to you with a gift. Close your eyes." Apex flashes a grin. She didn't seem like she was up to any mischief. That would fall under Origin or Dark's agenda. "It's all up to you though, if you want it or not."

Light said:
"Well.... I guess I forgot what I was going to tell you so I'll make it up to you with a gift. Close your eyes." Apex flashes a grin. She didn't seem like she was up to any mischief. That would fall under Origin or Dark's agenda. "It's all up to you though, if you want it or not."
"Okay then." Isaac said closing his eyes and waiting for his gift.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay then." Isaac said closing his eyes and waiting for his gift.

[/QUOTE]
Apex is quite shocked that he did it. This went easier then she expected. She makes sure to stay silent for a while. Only to take her hand and put it on his cheek to adjust it head. She puts her other hand on his chest to make sure he feels her leaning in on him. When they get close enough Apex stops and magic bursts out of her hand. Which is still on his chest. "Here.... Some physical enhancement." Apex sits back in her chair. "Cruel joke.... Dark wouldn't shut up if I didn't do it. If you thought I was going to kiss you, I must say you've jumped to conclusions." Apex smiles and looks away. She further adds in a low voice. "But that isn't a bad thing.... it's actually quite cute." With that their ride on the Ferris wheel ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back