• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Sonter and Nopos walked into the house and Sonter looked around, then pulled a small satchel from his jacket, handing it to Nopos. "Alright kid, go find us a room," Sonter said, Ruffling Nopos' hair. As Nopos ran off, Sonter wandered a bit, wondering. Since he had met all these people from before, perhaps, She would be here. maybe after he had changed she would accept him back. he sighed and sat on a couch in the room he had just walked into. No, after he disappeared when she left to go get him help, she wouldnt trust him again. he pushed his thoughts away and began to meditate.

@CelticSol

Nopos stopped running once he was upstairs. Looking around he noticed a number of doors were closed. If he listened, he could hear some people talking in a few of the rooms. he walked silently down and saw a large room with two beds and an open door, so he walked in.

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter and Nopos walked into the house and Sonter looked around, then pulled a small satchel from his jacket, handing it to Nopos. "Alright kid, go find us a room," Sonter said, Ruffling Nopos' hair. As Nopos ran off, Sonter wandered a bit, wondering. Since he had met all these people from before, perhaps, She would be here. maybe after he had changed she would accept him back. he sighed and sat on a couch in the room he had just walked into. No, after he disappeared when she left to go get him help, she wouldnt trust him again. he pushed his thoughts away and began to meditate.
@CelticSol

Nopos stopped running once he was upstairs. Looking around he noticed a number of doors were closed. If he listened, he could hear some people talking in a few of the rooms. he walked silently down and saw a large room with two beds and an open door, so he walked in.
Julie noticed Nopos walking into one of the rooms. She walks in after him. "Just so you know. You don't have to feel afraid of anyone here. They're all Dragon's Roar members. This is the capitol building of the Deity realm.. one of the most protected places in the world. We decided to model the rest of the floors for all your needs. Though the highest floors are still for Apex to run this realm. So steer clear from the office." Julie turns away to meet with the others.

Light said:
Julie noticed Nopos walking into one of the rooms. She walks in after him. "Just so you know. You don't have to feel afraid of anyone here. They're all Dragon's Roar members. This is the capitol building of the Deity realm.. one of the most protected places in the world. We decided to model the rest of the floors for all your needs. Though the highest floors are still for Apex to run this realm. So steer clear from the office." Julie turns away to meet with the others.
Nopos follows Julie, droppiing the bags in the middle of the room. "Who said I was afraid? I grew up on the streets, it takes a lot to scare me."

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos follows Julie, droppiing the bags in the middle of the room. "Who said I was afraid? I grew up on the streets, it takes a lot to scare me."
Julie looks behind her. She raises an eyebrow. "Oh? Then it seems you will be of use to us. Tell me...how old are you?" Julie inspects her ring.

Light said:
Julie looks behind her. She raises an eyebrow. "Oh? Then it seems you will be of use to us. Tell me...how old are you?" Julie inspects her ring.
"16, why?" he was suddenly a bit cautious, intuition was something hed picked up from his elven friends.

TheGodSnake said:
"16, why?" he was suddenly a bit cautious, intuition was something hed picked up from his elven friends.
Julie's cat ears raise up. "I can sense your caution. Relax, I'm not going to do anything to you. You know... that was the age I met my fiancee. Maybe you might meet a very lucky girl this year. Though I'd like to know. How did you come across Dragon's Roar?"

Nopos shrugged, "maybe, doubt it though, never really been attracted to anyone though," He pulled a dagger from inside his cloak, "I didnt even know about Dragon's roar, I knew Sonter was from Excidium, but he doesnt tell me much about his past." he started spinning the dagger by a hole in its base.

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos shrugged, "maybe, doubt it though, never really been attracted to anyone though," He pulled a dagger from inside his cloak, "I didnt even know about Dragon's roar, I knew Sonter was from Excidium, but he doesnt tell me much about his past." he started spinning the dagger by a hole in its base.
Julie nods her head. "To be honest I don't either. I wasn't in Dragon's Roar. I'm still not.... I'm Just here because my sister is the leader and she needs me." Julie decides to make a detour to the game room. "Play video games?"

Light said:
Julie nods her head. "To be honest I don't either. I wasn't in Dragon's Roar. I'm still not.... I'm Just here because my sister is the leader and she needs me." Julie decides to make a detour to the game room. "Play video games?"
Nopos raised an eyebrow, "you mean to tell me that youre sister is the extrenely powerful one that I can sense?" as they walked into the game room, Nopos shook' his head lightly, "never had, street kid remember? all you worry about is where youre getting your next meal, where youre sleeping that night, and not getting caught

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos raised an eyebrow, "you mean to tell me that youre sister is the extrenely powerful one that I can sense?" as they walked into the game room, Nopos shook' his head lightly, "never had, street kid remember? all you worry about is where youre getting your next meal, where youre sleeping that night, and not getting caught
"Yes. That would be my older sister." Julie turns on the console and sits on the couch. Expecting Nopos to join her. "I'll teach you." Julie looks around to see if anyone is there. "Isabel doesn't talk about it much but, she was also on the streets for years. Look at her now though, she's the ruler of the realm of the Gods and the leader of one of the strongest guilds. If you ask me I think you have a lot of potential."

Light said:
"Yes. That would be my older sister." Julie turns on the console and sits on the couch. Expecting Nopos to join her. "I'll teach you." Julie looks around to see if anyone is there. "Isabel doesn't talk about it much but, she was also on the streets for years. Look at her now though, she's the ruler of the realm of the Gods and the leader of one of the strongest guilds. If you ask me I think you have a lot of potential."
nopos shrugged, "Possibly, but I dont have anything near the power she wields." he sat down on the couch next to Julie, "anyways, I'll try to play, I dont know how well Ill do"

TheGodSnake said:
nopos shrugged, "Possibly, but I dont have anything near the power she wields." he sat down on the couch next to Julie, "anyways, I'll try to play, I dont know how well Ill do"
Suddenly the room turns into a city. "Okay... so this console transports you into the game. So make sure you don't lose any limbs because this is your actual body. By the way we're playing a zombie apocalypse game. Your magic still works here." Suddenly a horde of zombies come running at the from down the street.

Nopos laughs, "good, then I can be reckless" he draws his sword and runs, using his speed enhancement to near 600 Mph, past the first wave and back again. as he stops next to julie he cracks a smile and the zombies fall apart into five different pieces each. "I thought this was supposed to be difficult?"

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos laughs, "good, then I can be reckless" he draws his sword and runs, using his speed enhancement to near 600 Mph, past the first wave and back again. as he stops next to julie he cracks a smile and the zombies fall apart into five different pieces each. "I thought this was supposed to be difficult?"
"It seems you have talent. Alright then, let's crank up the setting." Julie adjusts the setting to death. The skies are filled with embers and ash. The city is set aflame. Mutant zombies fly in the sky as if they used to be animals. Other zombies have weapons and enhancements of their own. Hordes are even larger now.

Light said:
Dark has nothing else to say. Origin splits from her body and crosses her arms across her chest. "Look.... you've been nice and all but we should get back to our friends. So if you truly have good intentions for us you'd let us go." Dark for the first time hides behind Origin.
He raises an eyebrow, "You were never trapped. I'm sorry I've given you the impression you were," He waves his hand, and a portal to their home appears behind them. "At least consider it, Isabel, and if you want to, come back."

Light said:
"It seems you have talent. Alright then, let's crank up the setting." Julie adjusts the setting to death. The skies are filled with embers and ash. The city is set aflame. Mutant zombies fly in the sky as if they used to be animals. Other zombies have weapons and enhancements of their own. Hordes are even larger now.
Nopos smiles wider, "now this is more like it, and Julie, Talent is an understatement" as a zombie swings a battle axe towards Julie, he leaps forward and blocks it, "I cant be the only one paying attention her, youll get yourself killed"

CelticSol said:
He raises an eyebrow, "You were never trapped. I'm sorry I've given you the impression you were," He waves his hand, and a portal to their home appears behind them. "At least consider it, Isabel, and if you want to, come back."
Origin gives him a look and nods her head. "Yeah.... we will." Origin wraps her arm around Dark as they step through the portal and end up in the living room. The first thing Dark does is run off to her room. Not wanting to say a word. "This is....n unheard of." Origin's cat ears fidget.

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos smiles wider, "now this is more like it, and Julie, Talent is an understatement" as a zombie swings a battle axe towards Julie, he leaps forward and blocks it, "I cant be the only one paying attention her, youll get yourself killed"
Julie walks up to Nopos and touches his shoulder. She uses her powers that makes her phase through things on both her and Nopos. The zombie with an axe falls forward through them. Julie punches its head when it falls and makes her hand physical. Thus punching its entire head off, taking the spine still attached to the head with it. A dimensional rift appears in front of Julie. She puts her hand into it and suddenly a large zombie like vulture flies above them. The other portal appears on its back. Julie's hand comes out that side and phases through it's chest. Julie brings her hand out the portal, to show it's heart in her hands. The zombie falls dead as she crushes it. "I got your back."

Nopos chuckled and whooped, "this just became a lot more fun, My turn next" he sheathed his sword and his arms started vibrating, "dont tell Sonter, he doesnt know Ive figuredout that we can do this, I dont even know if he knows we can" he took off, arms outstretched like wings on his side. zombies tried slashing at him, but their weapons broke when they hit, and as hi arms or hands touched them, they carvbed right through the zombies. Nopos made his way back to Julie and spun quickly, flinging all the Zombie goo from his body.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
Nopos chuckled and whooped, "this just became a lot more fun, My turn next" he sheathed his sword and his arms started vibrating, "dont tell Sonter, he doesnt know Ive figuredout that we can do this, I dont even know if he knows we can" he took off, arms outstretched like wings on his side. zombies tried slashing at him, but their weapons broke when they hit, and as hi arms or hands touched them, they carvbed right through the zombies. Nopos made his way back to Julie and spun quickly, flinging all the Zombie goo from his body.
Julie nods her head in approval. "My lips are sealed. I think we should try to track down the source of all this... if there is one." Julie holds out her hand to blast a zombie away from her.

Light said:
Origin gives him a look and nods her head. "Yeah.... we will." Origin wraps her arm around Dark as they step through the portal and end up in the living room. The first thing Dark does is run off to her room. Not wanting to say a word. "This is....n unheard of." Origin's cat ears fidget.
Julie walks up to Nopos and touches his shoulder. She uses her powers that makes her phase through things on both her and Nopos. The zombie with an axe falls forward through them. Julie punches its head when it falls and makes her hand physical. Thus punching its entire head off, taking the spine still attached to the head with it. A dimensional rift appears in front of Julie. She puts her hand into it and suddenly a large zombie like vulture flies above them. The other portal appears on its back. Julie's hand comes out that side and phases through it's chest. Julie brings her hand out the portal, to show it's heart in her hands. The zombie falls dead as she crushes it. "I got your back."
Bruce had been disappointed at the fights today, the Schniezel guy would've been a great challenge but he was already worn out before Bruce and him had fought and Julie had pulled him away before he could try out Harbinger. A thought had crossed his mind about someone from a ways back that could give him the challenge he needed. He'd been waiting near where the portal had been opened before for Isabel to eventually come through. He would've asked Julie but he thought he'd have a better response from Isabel. When she finally had, he let Dark run by, knowing that she didn't want to be bothered, instead approaching. "Listen, I need you to get your dad for me. That guy with the scythe and freaky magic, all that."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce had been disappointed at the fights today, the Schniezel guy would've been a great challenge but he was already worn out before Bruce and him had fought and Julie had pulled him away before he could try out Harbinger. A thought had crossed his mind about someone from a ways back that could give him the challenge he needed. He'd been waiting near where the portal had been opened before for Isabel to eventually come through. He would've asked Julie but he thought he'd have a better response from Isabel. When she finally had, he let Dark run by, knowing that she didn't want to be bothered, instead approaching. "Listen, I need you to get your dad for me. That guy with the scythe and freaky magic, all that."
Origin raises an eyebrow. "Why would you need my father?"

Light said:
Origin raises an eyebrow. "Why would you need my father?"
"Simple, the way I train relies upon the fact that limits do not exist, that we are never as strong as we can be. I can only do basic training only for so long before I need to face someone who is either on par with or stronger than me to help me test myself and push my limits. When I fought your father I was utterly humiliated so he'd be a good test of strength and fighting him will make me a better fighter.'

Afrobrony said:
"Simple, the way I train relies upon the fact that limits do not exist, that we are never as strong as we can be. I can only do basic training only for so long before I need to face someone who is either on par with or stronger than me to help me test myself and push my limits. When I fought your father I was utterly humiliated so he'd be a good test of strength and fighting him will make me a better fighter.'
Isabel sighs and runs her hand through her hair. "Okay...." Isabel clears her throat. "Daddy your little sunset needs you." Isabel mumbles to herself. Suddenly a black flame erupts in front of Isabel. Itami stands in front of her. He immediately hugs her.

( Sunset is her middle name. )

"Oh hello! Did you miss me? Is that why you summoned me?" Itami pats her her head as he hugs her. Isabel on the other hand looks flustered. "N-no! Stop your embarrassing me! Bruce just wants to fight you!"

Light said:
Isabel sighs and runs her hand through her hair. "Okay...." Isabel clears her throat. "Daddy your little sunset needs you." Isabel mumbles to herself. Suddenly a black flame erupts in front of Isabel. Itami stands in front of her. He immediately hugs her.
( Sunset is her middle name. )

"Oh hello! Did you miss me? Is that why you summoned me?" Itami pats her her head as he hugs her. Isabel on the other hand looks flustered. "N-no! Stop your embarrassing me! Bruce just wants to fight you!"
Bruce has to laugh a bit at the scene then straightens up and says "yeah, seeing as how we didn't get to really finish last time. But now it'll just be you and me, no one else involved."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce has to laugh a bit at the scene then straightens up and says "yeah, seeing as how we didn't get to really finish last time. But now it'll just be you and me, no one else involved."
Itami nods his head. "I see." He touches Bruce and uses replacement magic to replace them with a sword laying on the ground in the middle of the arena on the 3rd floor. Itami's scythe appears in his hand.

Origin was left behind and decides to run down to the third floor herself. Taking the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back