• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Itami left frustrated. While Origin is sitting down as the God of Music assumes his post as the d.j. She seems to be flirting with a guy.

Dark Isabel seems to be talking to Apex about what happened several stairs up in her room. Apex had waken up. Dark for the first time seems emotionally troubled.

Bruce slips through the crowd in the room, waving at them as if nothing's wrong but people are still a bit weirded out and make a path for him. He makes it to his room and changes into a light blue suit jacket and gray slacks along with a white shirt and leaves his weapons behind. It is a party after all and he can always just break a bottle if he needs something sharp. "I should be okay this time, no stares but good ones from here on out."

Light said:
Julie nods her head in approval. "My lips are sealed. I think we should try to track down the source of all this... if there is one." Julie holds out her hand to blast a zombie away from her.
Nopos gets an idea as she speaks and gets ready to enact it when he stops. "power this game down, I sense a very large number of people coming into the house."

As Sonter comes out of meditation, he too senses the incoming people, some of which are mortals. "huh, cant be worth not checking out." he says to himself as he joins the crowd and moves into the room, then deciding a cloak being innapropriate attire runs to the room where he knows his bags are and changes into a black zip up hoodie and a V-Neck the same color red as his eyes, with gray semi-skinny jeans as well. to him it had been a long time since he had worn something to that effect, but it was comfortable. He dashed back into the party and looked for someone to talk to, perhaps an old friend, or his brother

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos gets an idea as she speaks and gets ready to enact it when he stops. "power this game down, I sense a very large number of people coming into the house."
As Sonter comes out of meditation, he too senses the incoming people, some of which are mortals. "huh, cant be worth not checking out." he says to himself as he joins the crowd and moves into the room, then deciding a cloak being innapropriate attire runs to the room where he knows his bags are and changes into a black zip up hoodie and a V-Neck the same color red as his eyes, with gray semi-skinny jeans as well. to him it had been a long time since he had worn something to that effect, but it was comfortable. He dashed back into the party and looked for someone to talk to, perhaps an old friend, or his brother
Bruce sees Sonter and realizes he hasn't had much of a chance to talk to him this whole time. Before they hadn't exactly gone off on a light note but he didn't particularly care. Bruce walked up to him saying "Sonter, what's up? I haven't seen you since... well it's been a while."

TheGodSnake said:
Julie nods her head. She turns the game off and hears the music. "Music... downstairs. I guess someone let all the gods in." Julie starts to run downstairs.

Isabel is in a crowd dancing with people.

Light said:
"Forget it. I'm so bored...." Isabel sits up quickly. "I have an Idea." Isabel gets up and runs to the stairs. She races up to the top floor using her speed and magic. She grabs the phone and speaks into it. "All deities of the capitol! WE ARE THROWING A HUGE PARTY AT THE CAPITOL BUILDING IN THE SECOND FLOOR. EVERYONE IS INVITED." The large speakers on the top of the building sends her message all around the capitol. "The second floor is a large room meant for parties. This should cure my boredom."
Jackie looks up at this, her entire demeanor perking up as she lets go of Alpha, "Ooh, I've gotta get ready for that!"

She runs off to her room, vanishing for about fifteen minutes, then comes out dressed in a fitted, black dress, paired with tights and ankle high, high heeled boots, but, because it's Jackie, a black leather jacket on top. Her hair is partially pulled up on the side, though the rest of it is curled loosely. She makes her way into the crowd, spotting Isabel, then grabs her arm. "Hey! I remember you owing me a few drinks for all the shit you've put me through!"

-----

Arcadia lands on the window sill, her fingers seeking the the frame before she fell due to momentum. Her wings fold into her back, the bass thudding in her ribs as she stepped down into the second floor room, blending into the crowd and hoping she saw someone she knew.

CelticSol said:
Jackie looks up at this, her entire demeanor perking up as she lets go of Alpha, "Ooh, I've gotta get ready for that!"
She runs off to her room, vanishing for about fifteen minutes, then comes out dressed in a fitted, black dress, paired with tights and ankle high, high heeled boots, but, because it's Jackie, a black leather jacket on top. Her hair is partially pulled up on the side, though the rest of it is curled loosely. She makes her way into the crowd, spotting Isabel, then grabs her arm. "Hey! I remember you owing me a few drinks for all the shit you've put me through!"

-----

Arcadia lands on the window sill, her fingers seeking the the frame before she fell due to momentum. Her wings fold into her back, the bass thudding in her ribs as she stepped down into the second floor room, blending into the crowd and hoping she saw someone she knew.
"Hey! I don't drink though!" Isabel is lead to the bar table with Jackie. She couldn't believe this was happening.

Apex had fused into Dark's body. She was sitting on the bed. Hearing the party going on downstairs but never moved to join it. Though she smelt something strange. Some scent she liked being around. "Nah, Arcadia's gone." Dark curls up in her bed and thinks.

Alpha simply shifts to his Cerberus form, at the size of a Great Dane, the Mini Beta and Mini Gamma rejoining his body. He then layed on the floor and took a nap.

@Afrobrony

Sonter Shrugged, "So it has, I see you like picking fights just as much as before" He closed his eyes and let the music fill him, drowning away everything. then suddenly a Soul Signature came into his senses. one that he hadnt sensed in a long time. Sonter's eyes shot open as he spoke one word quietly, a name, "Arcadia"

@CelticSol

@Light

"hey! wait up!" Nopos exclaimed as he dashed after her, nearly knocking her over as they walked into the room, "God, its so loud" he yelled towards Julie, "like a riot"

TheGodSnake said:
@Afrobrony
Sonter Shrugged, "So it has, I see you like picking fights just as much as before" He closed his eyes and let the music fill him, drowning away everything. then suddenly a Soul Signature came into his senses. one that he hadnt sensed in a long time. Sonter's eyes shot open as he spoke one word quietly, a name, "Arcadia"

@CelticSol
"Yeah, that's how it is, nothing's changed for me." He looks at him oddly when he says 'Arcadia' "what did you say there?"

Sonter shakes his head, "its probably nothing, but I need to do something I havent done in a long time, Have a drink." he started to walk away before turning to look over his shoulder, "You can join me"

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter shakes his head, "its probably nothing, but I need to do something I havent done in a long time, Have a drink." he started to walk away before turning to look over his shoulder, "You can join me"
"I don't have anything much better to do," Bruce followed closely behind Sonter, wondering what he was up to.

TheGodSnake said:
@Afrobrony

@CelticSol

@Light

"hey! wait up!" Nopos exclaimed as he dashed after her, nearly knocking her over as they walked into the room, "God, its so loud" he yelled towards Julie, "like a riot"
Julie looks back at him. "It's a party..."

Light said:
"Hey! I don't drink though!" Isabel is lead to the bar table with Jackie. She couldn't believe this was happening.
"You do tonight!" Jackie crows, then she waves the bartender, "Get this bitch a whiskey! Bitches love whiskey!" The bartender obliges, handing over two shot glasses and pouring it into the cup. Jackie knocks hers back like a pro, barely even flinching. She nudges Isabel's toward her. "Try to swallow it quick, or you'll look like a nerd when you choke."

TheGodSnake said:
@Afrobrony
If his sight enhancement was activated, then he'd see the brief glow of her eyes looking to him through the crowd, the tattoos on her body flashing, though the sight is lost in the various lights of the party. When she recognizes him, her eyebrows raise a silver, then she waves her hand towards the balconies, mouthing 'Follow me' to him.

CelticSol said:
"You do tonight!" Jackie crows, then she waves the bartender, "Get this bitch a whiskey! Bitches love whiskey!" The bartender obliges, handing over two shot glasses and pouring it into the cup. Jackie knocks hers back like a pro, barely even flinching. She nudges Isabel's toward her. "Try to swallow it quick, or you'll look like a nerd when you choke."
If his sight enhancement was activated, then he'd see the brief glow of her eyes looking to him through the crowd, the tattoos on her body flashing, though the sight is lost in the various lights of the party. When she recognizes him, her eyebrows raise a silver, then she waves her hand towards the balconies, mouthing 'Follow me' to him.
Isabel sighs and takes the glass. "You're so lucky your irresistible." Isabel throws it back and swallows as fast as she can as Jackie instructed. "Agh! Woah! I wanna party with you all night!"

Afrobrony said:
"I don't have anything much better to do," Bruce followed closely behind Sonter, wondering what he was up to.
CelticSol said:
Sonter walked to the bar and grabbed a bottle Guinness, as he opened it he saw the waving arms of Arcadia. "Sorry mate" he said to Bruce as he used his speed enhancement to dash through the crowd to the balconies managing not to spill a single drop. "Arcadia..." he said softly as he stopped, looking at her leaning on the rail"

Light said:
Julie looks back at him. "It's a party..."
"i get that, I'm just saying its loud" Nopos said as he walked through the crowd, "I listen to music, but not like this,"

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter walked to the bar and grabbed a bottle Guinness, as he opened it he saw the waving arms of Arcadia. "Sorry mate" he said to Bruce as he used his speed enhancement to dash through the crowd to the balconies managing not to spill a single drop. "Arcadia..." he said softly as he stopped, looking at her leaning on the rail"
"i get that, I'm just saying its loud" Nopos said as he walked through the crowd, "I listen to music, but not like this,"
"What? Singer never bring you to a party before? The music may be different because the God of Music himself is the dj." Julie walks through the crowd as well.

@TheGodSnake

Bruce throws up his arms in a 'WTF man'. "Fine, I can take a hint."

@CelticSol @Light

Bruce decides he might as well go talk to the next people he saw, those people being Jackie and Isabel. And he did just that. "Hey there guys, I got abandoned, hopefully you guys won't be the same way."

Afrobrony said:
@TheGodSnake

@CelticSol @Light

Bruce decides he might as well go talk to the next people he saw, those people being Jackie and Isabel. And he did just that. "Hey there guys, I got abandoned, hopefully you guys won't be the same way."
"What? What are you talking about?" Isabel seems extremely confused.

Afrobrony said:
@TheGodSnake

@CelticSol @Light

Light said:
"What? What are you talking about?" Isabel seems extremely confused.
Light said:
Isabel sighs and takes the glass. "You're so lucky your irresistible." Isabel throws it back and swallows as fast as she can as Jackie instructed. "Agh! Woah! I wanna party with you all night!"
Jackie grins at Bruce, then orders a shot for him and hands it to him. "Here," She orders another for herself and Isabel, then throws hers back. "Welcome to the party, Bruce! Good to see you're fully dressed."

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter walked to the bar and grabbed a bottle Guinness, as he opened it he saw the waving arms of Arcadia. "Sorry mate" he said to Bruce as he used his speed enhancement to dash through the crowd to the balconies managing not to spill a single drop. "Arcadia..." he said softly as he stopped, looking at her leaning on the rail
Arcadia glances over him, and it's obvious the year they were separated has not treated her kindly; she has dark bags under her eye, she seems thinner than she had been, and something in her eyes has hardened and become cold. She isn't exactly dressed for the party atmosphere, either; she is dressed in a high neck, white wool sweater, and blue jeans, with no shoes.

She smiles at him, her eyes looking to his, "Sonter," She greets, "You look well," She looks down to her attire, then her smile turns wry, "I'm not exactly dressed for the occasion, am I?"

@Light @CelticSol

Bruce takes the shot and downs it "to answer your question, Isabel, I was talking with Sonter and then he ran off. Probably something important but he didn't tell what it was."

Afrobrony said:
@Light @CelticSol
Bruce takes the shot and downs it "to answer your question, Isabel, I was talking with Sonter and then he ran off. Probably something important but he didn't tell what it was."
Jackie takes another shot, then looks at Bruce like he's an idiot, "I've got my money of Arcadia finally showing up. The fucker's practically head over heels for her."

CelticSol said:
Jackie takes another shot, then looks at Bruce like he's an idiot, "I've got my money of Arcadia finally showing up. The fucker's practically head over heels for her."
"Could've fucking fooled me, he shot her right in front of me. In the back." Bruce reaches over the bar and grabs a bottle for himself. "Sensible people aren't usually like that to those they care about. Even when my father attacked me he'd warn me and it was always to make me stronger." He took a long swig from the bottle.

CelticSol said:
Afrobrony said:
"Could've fucking fooled me, he shot her right in front of me. In the back." Bruce reaches over the bar and grabs a bottle for himself. "Sensible people aren't usually like that to those they care about. Even when my father attacked me he'd warn me and it was always to make me stronger." He took a long swig from the bottle.
Isabel chokes on the shot she's trying to down. "What?! Oh my God.... this isn't good. Just when she was starting to get over it..... Fuck." Isabel puts her head in her hands. "Jackie remember how Dark used to flirt with Arcadia? Guess who needed several months of getting over her when she left?" Isabel downs another shot. "You know... I've always wondered if Bruce would be a good stripper.... nevermind that."

Light said:
Isabel chokes on the shot she's trying to down. "What?! Oh my God.... this isn't good. Just when she was starting to get over it..... Fuck." Isabel puts her head in her hands. "Jackie remember how Dark used to flirt with Arcadia? Guess who needed several months of getting over her when she left?" Isabel downs another shot. "You know... I've always wondered if Bruce would be a good stripper.... nevermind that."
Bruce looks at Isabel, knowing that this is probably just the alcohol talking. "Wonder no more because I once had to go undercover as a male stripper. It worked a little too well, but I shouldn't complain because of the payout from the guy who hired me and the tips from the men and women."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back