• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Isabel watches Jackie walk off to Alpha and smiles. "It's about Damn time. I wanted to dance with her more though." Isabel shrugs and steps off the dance floor to talk to Julie.

( @CelticSol )

Dark Isabel decides to stop sitting up here and make her way downstairs to enjoy the party. She puts on a black snap back, a black long sleeve shirt with white words saying 1998. Grey joggers with black zippers to open the pockets and black and white Mutombo's for shoes. She walks down the stairs and travels through the crowd. She would usually be the life Olathe party but even coming here was a lot for her today. She sat in a chair away from the large crowds.

Light said:
Isabel watches Jackie walk off to Alpha and smiles. "It's about Damn time. I wanted to dance with her more though." Isabel shrugs and steps off the dance floor to talk to Julie.
( @CelticSol )

Dark Isabel decides to stop sitting up here and make her way downstairs to enjoy the party. She puts on a black snap back, a black long sleeve shirt with white words saying 1998. Grey joggers with black zippers to open the pockets and black and white Mutombo's for shoes. She walks down the stairs and travels through the crowd. She would usually be the life Olathe party but even coming here was a lot for her today. She sat in a chair away from the large crowds.
Bruce watched everyone's performance genuinely clapping, none of that slow clapping nonsense this time around. He thought about maybe installing a stripper pole right in the middle of the dance circle but even in his drunk state he knew that this was not the time. And plus it seemed that the whole dance battle thing was over, at least for Dragon's Roar members. He walks off to the bar again and manages to catch a glimpse of Dark Isabel sitting away from people. He grabs a bottle of whiskey from the bar, heads over to her, and says "hey now, no one should be by themselves during a party. It's a time to socialize." This probably wouldn't help that much.

Daimao said:
Alpha simply grinned at Jackie's question as he finished off a bottle of vodka. "Who do you think helped invent breakdancing?" He laughed, grabbing two bottles of beer. "I can also do the tango, the salsa, the Egyptian, the robot, the moonwalk, and gangnam style. Among others," he said, handing one to Jackie, he took a sip from his own beer. "Where did you learn how to dance?"
"I'm trying to imagine you dancing the Egyptian," She laughs a bit, then leans further against the bar, "Do you want me to lie and say I took classes, or do you want the truth?" She takes the beer, taking a swig, "I learned the club dancing while I worked as a stripper. I can do really basic salsa, and I know the tango, but I learned the first while on vacation in the Carribean, and I actually took classes for the tango."

Light said:
( @CelticSol )

Afrobrony said:
Bruce watched everyone's performance genuinely clapping, none of that slow clapping nonsense this time around. He thought about maybe installing a stripper pole right in the middle of the dance circle but even in his drunk state he knew that this was not the time. And plus it seemed that the whole dance battle thing was over, at least for Dragon's Roar members. He walks off to the bar again and manages to catch a glimpse of Dark Isabel sitting away from people. He grabs a bottle of whiskey from the bar, heads over to her, and says "hey now, no one should be by themselves during a party. It's a time to socialize." This probably wouldn't help that much.
Isaac walked up to the two, well he was walking on his hands because his legs had fallen asleep but it counted. Seeing that Dark seemed upset he asked "What's up, you okay?"

CelticSol said:
"I'm trying to imagine you dancing the Egyptian," She laughs a bit, then leans further against the bar, "Do you want me to lie and say I took classes, or do you want the truth?" She takes the beer, taking a swig, "I learned the club dancing while I worked as a stripper. I can do really basic salsa, and I know the tango, but I learned the first while on vacation in the Carribean, and I actually took classes for the tango."
Alpha raised an eyebrow at Jackie's statement. "Great. Now I'm not going to be able to get the image of you dancing on a pole, nearly naked, out of my head," he laughed, taking a swig of beer. "You sure have quite the...naughty history," he chuckled. Finishing his beer, he grabbed a second one. "So what led you to take classes for the tango? Have someone special that you were planning on dancing with?"

Daimao said:
Alpha raised an eyebrow at Jackie's statement. "Great. Now I'm not going to be able to get the image of you dancing on a pole, nearly naked, out of my head," he laughed, taking a swig of beer. "You sure have quite the...naughty history," he chuckled. Finishing his beer, he grabbed a second one. "So what led you to take classes for the tango? Have someone special that you were planning on dancing with?"
She grinned, winking at him, "You can't deny that it's at least a good image, hm?" She turns to look at him more fully, laughing, "And I wish that I was planning on doing something with a tango. No, it was something my mom and I did together, since I was always busy with one thing or another, and she was juggling four boys, a husband who had a tendency to get in gun fights, and a criminal empire. So, every Tuesday, we'd go to dance lessons as a 'Girls' Only Night'. If I wanted to, I could probably still remember a few of the moves."

TheGodSnake said:
Sonter is suddenly in front of her, Pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry" he said quietly.
She is taken aback by the sudden hug, but she hugs him back. "It's alright. Nothing that could be done about it, I guess," She pulls away, looking up at him, "Enough about me, what about you? How have you been?"

CelticSol said:
She grinned, winking at him, "You can't deny that it's at least a good image, hm?" She turns to look at him more fully, laughing, "And I wish that I was planning on doing something with a tango. No, it was something my mom and I did together, since I was always busy with one thing or another, and she was juggling four boys, a husband who had a tendency to get in gun fights, and a criminal empire. So, every Tuesday, we'd go to dance lessons as a 'Girls' Only Night'. If I wanted to, I could probably still remember a few of the moves."
Alpha merely grins when Jackie talks about how good an image she makes as a stripper. "That so?" Alpha asks, grinning. "Maybe we should test if you really do remember some of the moves sometime," he laughs, patting Jackie on the head, before taking a swig of beer.

Daimao said:
Alpha merely grins when Jackie talks about how good an image she makes as a stripper. "That so?" Alpha asks, grinning. "Maybe we should test if you really do remember some of the moves sometime," he laughs, patting Jackie on the head, before taking a swig of beer.
She shoves him gently for patting her head, then chugs the rest of her beer, taking another. She takes another swig, then perks up, like she has an idea. "Okay, I'm drunk enough to ask it, but do you want to put it to the test now? We have a dance floor and a killer sound system, so I can't think of a better time," She raises an eyebrow in challenge, "Unless you can't walk the walk, or, in this case, dance the steps."

Afrobrony said:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac walked up to the two, well he was walking on his hands because his legs had fallen asleep but it counted. Seeing that Dark seemed upset he asked "What's up, you okay?"

[/QUOTE]
Dark looks at them both, giving them a weak smile. "Yeah... But.... I'm not in the mood for partying and stuff right now. I screwed up big time..... I let him get in my head. I even lost control of my mana in front of you all. Which is something I swore not to do. They won't say up but the other split personalities are extremely upset with me. I can't blame them... I shut them out to listen to some guy trying to persuade me into betrayal. I attacked you all.... now I know how Sonter felt after he shot Arcadia." Dark adjusts her snapback. "I'm sorry Isaac. I just didn't know what came over me." She's expelling some type of feeling that just isn't her usual self.

Light said:
Dark looks at them both, giving them a weak smile. "Yeah... But.... I'm not in the mood for partying and stuff right now. I screwed up big time..... I let him get in my head. I even lost control of my mana in front of you all. Which is something I swore not to do. They won't say up but the other split personalities are extremely upset with me. I can't blame them... I shut them out to listen to some guy trying to persuade me into betrayal. I attacked you all.... now I know how Sonter felt after he shot Arcadia." Dark adjusts her snapback. "I'm sorry Isaac. I just didn't know what came over me." She's expelling some type of feeling that just isn't her usual self.
"No need to be sorry." Isaac said adding " I don't blame you in fact I blame myself a little I'd almost talked you out of it at the start, and we were about to kick the crap outta him, but I let my guard down a little since I thought you were listening i'm sorry."

Light said:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"No need to be sorry." Isaac said adding " I don't blame you, in fact I blame myself a little I'd almost talked you out of it and we were about to kick the crap outta him, but I let my guard down a little since I thought you were listening i'm sorry."

[/QUOTE]
Bruce was not going to be gentle like Isaac was, this was not the time to feel sorry. "Hey, look, we all screw up at some point in our lives, it's inevitable no one, not even your friendly neighborhood Bruce, is perfect and free of screw ups. What we can be free of is letting ourselves get too down about it to the point where we can hardly recover from it. You gotta snap out of it and not necessarily forget the past but learn from it and let it go. As recent as it may be. Sure, some apologies are due, apologies that I can almost guarantee will be accepted, but right now it doesn't matter. What matters is what you do in the future. What you do now. Being down about it doesn't help. You gotta fight through it. Punch something if you have to. Hell, punch me right now." Bruce put his hands on his hips, waiting for the punch.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce was not going to be gentle like Isaac was, this was not the time to feel sorry. "Hey, look, we all screw up at some point in our lives, it's inevitable no one, not even your friendly neighborhood Bruce, is perfect and free of screw ups. What we can be free of is letting ourselves get too down about it to the point where we can hardly recover from it. You gotta snap out of it and not necessarily forget the past but learn from it and let it go. As recent as it may be. Sure, some apologies are due, apologies that I can almost guarantee will be accepted, but right now it doesn't matter. What matters is what you do in the future. What you do now. Being down about it doesn't help. You gotta fight through it. Punch something if you have to. Hell, punch me right now." Bruce put his hands on his hips, waiting for the punch.
( @Cadin shadow lord )

Dark was actually opening up to Bruce's speech until he asked her to punch him. That's the last thing she wants to do now. "That's the problem Isaac. You shouldn't have to feel like you have to keep your guard up around me. So much for that though. Look guys, I just need some fresh air. Can one of you open the balcony door over there?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
( @Cadin shadow lord )
Dark was actually opening up to Bruce's speech until he asked her to punch him. That's the last thing she wants to do now. "That's the problem Isaac. You shouldn't have to feel like you have to keep your guard up around me. So much for that though. Look guys, I just need some fresh air. Can one of you open the balcony door-over there?"
"I got this." Isaac said stopping hand stand walking and went over to the door and opening the it and walking back over saying "I'm always gonna keep my guard up because I don't want anyone to get hurt while i'm around and that's not gonna change."

Light said:
( @Cadin shadow lord )
Dark was actually opening up to Bruce's speech until he asked her to punch him. That's the last thing she wants to do now. "That's the problem Isaac. You shouldn't have to feel like you have to keep your guard up around me. So much for that though. Look guys, I just need some fresh air. Can one of you open the balcony door-over there?"
After waiting too long for Dark to punch him Bruce repeated himself "punch me, don't worry I ain't no sissy and besides the only way to gain control of your own strength is to use it. Force it to do your bidding, to be either as strong or as weak as YOU like. YOU are in control."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"I got this." Isaac said stopping hand stand walking and went over to the door and opening the it and walking back over saying "I'm always gonna keep my guard up because I don't want anyone to get hurt while i'm around and that's not gonna change."

[/QUOTE]
Afrobrony said:
After waiting too long for Dark to punch him Bruce repeated himself "punch me, don't worry I ain't no sissy and besides the only way to gain control of your own strength is to use it. Force it to do your bidding, to be either as strong or as weak as YOU like. YOU are in control."
The last few words Bruce says is the message Harbinger was trying to get across. Memories of him looking into her eyes and persuading her comes back. Even the memories if her rampaging and trying to kill her friends. She gets up and swings her arm to the side. Hitting the wall and cracking it up to the ceiling. "No! I don't need that! I don't need you! I can't control my magic! Just step off for fucks sakes!" She yells as loud as she can. The dj immediately stops playing the track. Most people who know what's going on just stare at her. Others just look around in confusion.

Light said:
The last few words Bruce says is the message Harbinger was trying to get across. Memories of him looking into her eyes and persuading her comes back. Even the memories if her rampaging and trying to kill her friends. She gets up and swings her arm to the side. Hitting the wall and cracking it up to the ceiling. "No! I don't need that! I don't need you! I can't control my magic! Just step off for fucks sakes!" She yells as loud as she can. The dj immediately stops playing the track. Most people who know what's going on just stare at her. Others just look around in confusion.
"Calm down Dark, were all friends here Bruce is trying to be nice he's not like that guy." Isaac said suddenly sounding very calm, he then added "Now please calm down and listen to me." Isaac said repeating. "We are all friends, please calm down."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Calm down Dark, were all friends here Bruce is trying to be nice he's not like that guy." Isaac said suddenly sounding very calm, he then added "Now please calm down and listen to me." Isaac said repeating. "We are all friends, please calm down."

[/QUOTE]
Dark turns to Isaac. "Isaac! Saying things are okay and we're friends doesn't help out. At all, because sometimes it's really hard to believe I hope you know that!"

Light said:
Dark turns to Isaac. "Isaac! Saying things are okay and we're friends doesn't help out. At all, because sometimes it's really hard to believe I hope you know that!"
"It may not be easy and I never said it would be, but please Dark calm down. Not for me, if you were to attack me no matter what I wouldn't lose hope that you're still in there, i'm asking you calm down for everybody else here, I know you don't want to hurt anybody so please calm down." Isaac said still keeping his composure. (Brb taking a shower.)

Light said:
"That I'm still in there? You're saying it like I'm not even..... forget it. I'm outta here." She turns to jump out the balcony and sees Sonter and Arcadia hugging. She just turns away and heads to the stair case. The runs down and goes to the door to leave. Isabel suddenly grabs her.
"What are you doing?!" Origin throws her arms up in the air in confusion. Dark shakes herself from her grasp.

"I can't do this anymore Sunset!" Dark starts to turn back to the door. Isabel reaches for her again. Demanding a proper explanation. Dark yells in anger and swings her arm back. Blasting Isabel with a blast of raw mana. When she does she gives Isabel the main body and all the other split personalities. Isabel is knocked back and falls into a desk.

Dark bites her lip in fury at what she's just done but runs off. She takes her exoskeleton form and produces wings. She flies off into the night sky. Not looking back. She can only think of one place to go right now. "Harbinger!" She yells out into the night sky.

( @CelticSol @TheGodSnake )
"Dark wait I didn't mean it like that!" Isaac yelled chasing after her only to see her fly away into the night sky. Isaac then heads over to Origin and helps her up saying "She ran away because of something I said, i'm sorry."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Dark wait I didn't mean it like that!" Isaac yelled chasing after her only to see her fly away into the night sky. Isaac then heads over to Origin and helps her up saying "She ran away because of something I said, i'm sorry."

[/QUOTE]
"Isaac, it's not you. Trust me it's her." Origin takes his help and dusts herself off.

CelticSol said:
She shoves him gently for patting her head, then chugs the rest of her beer, taking another. She takes another swig, then perks up, like she has an idea. "Okay, I'm drunk enough to ask it, but do you want to put it to the test now? We have a dance floor and a killer sound system, so I can't think of a better time," She raises an eyebrow in challenge, "Unless you can't walk the walk, or, in this case, dance the steps."
Holding out a hand, Alpha smiles. "As you wi-" Suddenly, he is cut off by Dark's outburst. "Something tells me that we're going to have to put this dance on hold."

Light said:
"Isaac, it's not you. Trust me it's her." Origin takes his help and dusts herself off.
"It still feels like it's my fault though, if only i'd stopped that guy the first time then none of this would be happening." Isaac said asking quickly "Are you okay, I forgot to ask."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"It still feels like it's my fault though, if only i'd stopped that guy the first time then none of this would be happening." Isaac said asking quickly "Are you okay, I forgot to ask."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I'm fine. Just forget it for now..." Origin seemed to be trying to keep herself calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back