• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Afrobrony said:
Bruce looks at Isabel, knowing that this is probably just the alcohol talking. "Wonder no more because I once had to go undercover as a male stripper. It worked a little too well, but I shouldn't complain because of the payout from the guy who hired me and the tips from the men and women."
Isabel snaps her finger. "I knew it.... you were totally stripping for Mist."

Light said:
Isabel snaps her finger. "I knew it.... you were totally stripping for Mist."
Bruce takes another drink from the bottle and slowly brings up his middle finger. "Fuck. You. I never stripped for anyone part of the guilds. Unless you count the arena today but that was not my fault."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce takes another drink from the bottle and slowly brings up his middle finger. "Fuck. You. I never stripped for anyone part of the guilds. Unless you count the arena today but that was not my fault."
"Hah! You tried to take your clothes off for my dad you Fucking weirdo. He won't take that from you... he's extremely dedicated to that Bitch I have for a mother." Isabel downs another shot. She stares at Jackie for a moment and attempts to touch her.

Light said:
"Hah! You tried to take your clothes off for my dad you Fucking weirdo. He won't take that from you... he's extremely dedicated to that Bitch I have for a mother." Isabel downs another shot. She stares at Jackie for a moment and attempts to touch her.
"You're drunk!" It was obvious that Bruce getting a little tipsy too "I don't have to take your shit. And I bet you I could change that. There's more than one way to tear apart a marriage."

Afrobrony said:
"You're drunk!" It was obvious that Bruce getting a little tipsy too "I don't have to take your shit. And I bet you I could change that. There's more than one way to tear apart a marriage."
Isabel stops drinking. "She's still my mom though and dad is happy with her. So just leave it alone. I never said I wanted that.... just leave it alone."

Light said:
"What? Singer never bring you to a party before? The music may be different because the God of Music himself is the dj." Julie walks through the crowd as well.
Nopos shakes his head, "no, he has, but not one like this" Nopos disappeard for a second and returned in a black long sleeve shirt and jeans. then when he saw the bar proceeded to head to it, nodding his head to Julie to follow.

CelticSol said:
Arcadia glances over him, and it's obvious the year they were separated has not treated her kindly; she has dark bags under her eye, she seems thinner than she had been, and something in her eyes has hardened and become cold. She isn't exactly dressed for the party atmosphere, either; she is dressed in a high neck, white wool sweater, and blue jeans, with no shoes.
She smiles at him, her eyes looking to his, "Sonter," She greets, "You look well," She looks down to her attire, then her smile turns wry, "I'm not exactly dressed for the occasion, am I?"
Sonter takes on a worried smile, "What happened to you? forget the occasion." now that he was no longer focused on the fact that it was arcadia, and he could sense pain and turmoil within her. "What happened to you this past year?"

Light said:
Isabel stops drinking. "She's still my mom though and dad is happy with her. So just leave it alone. I never said I wanted that.... just leave it alone."
"I wasn't saying I'd do shit! You're the one who tried to make it out that I was trying when if I was trying, there would've been more poles and leather!"

Afrobrony said:
"I wasn't saying I'd do shit! You're the one who tried to make it out that I was trying when if I was trying, there would've been more poles and leather!"
Isabel is starting to grow upset. She takes down another shot and rests her head on the table.

TheGodSnake said:
Nopos shakes his head, "no, he has, but not one like this" Nopos disappeard for a second and returned in a black long sleeve shirt and jeans. then when he saw the bar proceeded to head to it, nodding his head to Julie to follow.
Sonter takes on a worried smile, "What happened to you? forget the occasion." now that he was no longer focused on the fact that it was arcadia, and he could sense pain and turmoil within her. "What happened to you this past year?"
Julie sighs and decides to follow Nopos through the crowd. She sees her sister along with Bruce and Jackie at the bar.

Light said:
Isabel is starting to grow upset. She takes down another shot and rests her head on the table.
Bruce finishes the bottle and tosses it aside, not hard enough to break it. He takes a second to listen to the music and says "what is this shit? This party needs a better DJ and goddammit it might as well be me!" Bruce walks up to the God of Music and pushes him over, searching for and finding his own song. "Ahh, the eighties... good times."

[media]

[/media]

Afrobrony said:
Bruce finishes the bottle and tosses it aside, not hard enough to break it. He takes a second to listen to the music and says "what is this shit? This party needs a better DJ and goddammit it might as well be me!" Bruce walks up to the God of Music and pushes him over, searching for and finding his own song. "Ahh, the eighties... good times."
[media]

[/media]
The God of Music didn't appreciate this. He simply waits for Bruce be to done.

TheGodSnake said:
She sighs, leaning against the railing and looking out on the view of the realm. "War broke out in my homeland - a handful of Elven nobles were assassinated by a group of former slaves. As a healer, I was called back from my pilgrimage in order to heal the wounded and try to keep calm and order, while I evacuated some families from the fight. However, the bounty for my capture by Victus - the one that made you shoot me - was raised significantly. I figured I was more of a danger than a help, so I turned myself in to Victus."

She shrugged, "I figured I could help from the inside, so I started to smuggle out slaves, similar to that human figure... Oh, what was her name?" She struggles for the name a moment, "Harriet Tubman! That was the one! I managed that for a while, but Victus figured out it was me, and..." She trails off, her eyes growing distant, "Well, that doesn't matter. But, regardless, I smuggled out all the slaves just before Fae soldiers raided the castle, and here I am. There's more to it, but it's rather depressing."

Light said:

Julie sighs and decides to follow Nopos through the crowd. She sees her sister along with Bruce and Jackie at the bar.
"If you want to know about undercover shit, I used to work as a stripper and a hooker occasionally," She sighs wistfully. "Good times."

Light said:
The God of Music didn't appreciate this. He simply waits for Bruce be to done.
"Now, I'm going to go back to my drinking and you... are going to keep playing music like this. The good kind and I'll be listening so don't get any ideas, pal." Bruce makes his way back to the bar and grabs himself another bottle. "music is fixed guys!"

Afrobrony said:
"Now, I'm going to go back to my drinking and you... are going to keep playing music like this. The good kind and I'll be listening so don't get any ideas, pal." Bruce makes his way back to the bar and grabs himself another bottle. "music is fixed guys!"
CelticSol said:
She sighs, leaning against the railing and looking out on the view of the realm. "War broke out in my homeland - a handful of Elven nobles were assassinated by a group of former slaves. As a healer, I was called back from my pilgrimage in order to heal the wounded and try to keep calm and order, while I evacuated some families from the fight. However, the bounty for my capture by Victus - the one that made you shoot me - was raised significantly. I figured I was more of a danger than a help, so I turned myself in to Victus."
She shrugged, "I figured I could help from the inside, so I started to smuggle out slaves, similar to that human figure... Oh, what was her name?" She struggles for the name a moment, "Harriet Tubman! That was the one! I managed that for a while, but Victus figured out it was me, and..." She trails off, her eyes growing distant, "Well, that doesn't matter. But, regardless, I smuggled out all the slaves just before Fae soldiers raided the castle, and here I am. There's more to it, but it's rather depressing."

"If you want to know about undercover shit, I used to work as a stripper and a hooker occasionally," She sighs wistfully. "Good times."
The Dj decides to announce a dance battle. A dance circle starts up on the floor. Isabel sits up excited. Come on Jackie! Let's go! We could kick ass in this!" Isabel takes Jackie's hand and starts dragging her towards the dance floor before she answers.

[media]

[/media]

Light said:
The Dj decides to announce a dance battle. A dance circle starts up on the floor. Isabel sits up excited. Come on Jackie! Let's go! We could kick ass in this!" Isabel takes Jackie's hand and starts dragging her towards the dance floor before she answers.
[media]

[/media]
"Fucking prick... disregarding me the minute I leave him be... oh well, if it's a dance battle then I guess I can deal with this song. I'm not a hater!"

Afrobrony said:
"Fucking prick... disregarding me the minute I leave him be... oh well, if it's a dance battle then I guess I can deal with this song. I'm not a hater!"
The dj keeps an eye on Bruce.

Light said:
The dj keeps an eye on Bruce.
Bruce decides, if you can't beat them, join them. After all parties are for dancing and this one shouldn't be an exception. He runs through the crowd and into the middle of the dance circle, immediately breaking out into the worm. "Nothing like a classic to start out with."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce decides, if you can't beat them, join them. After all parties are for dancing and this one shouldn't be an exception. He runs through the crowd and into the middle of the dance circle, immediately breaking out into the worm. "Nothing like a classic to start out with."
Isabel makes her way to the middle and starts rocking to the beat. She sways her hips to the beat. Suddenly starts hip rolling. Moving in a circular motion but stopping with the beat as if she were tracing out a hexagon while she was at it. She turns around and reaches for the nearest person to her. She wraps her arms around their neck as if they were dancing. The person holds on to her hips as she rocks them side to side while slightly bending her knees each swing to give it a dipping effect. She turns around and slides down, thus slowly bringing herself up on the individual. She lets them for and looks towards Bruce. "Come on. Show me what you've got."

Afrobrony said:
Light said:
Isabel makes her way to the middle and starts rocking to the beat. She sways her hips to the beat. Suddenly starts hip rolling. Moving in a circular motion but stopping with the beat as if she were tracing out a hexagon while she was at it. She turns around and reaches for the nearest person to her. She wraps her arms around their neck as if they were dancing. The person holds on to her hips as she rocks them side to side while slightly bending her knees each swing to give it a dipping effect. She turns around and slides down, thus slowly bringing herself up on the individual. She lets them for and looks towards Bruce. "Come on. Show me what you've got."
Jackie laughs, breaking through the crowd and into the circle. After feeling the beat and preparing herself a bit, she gets a quick burst of speed then does a front handspring, then does a front flip without her hands. She nudges Isabel with her hip, grabbing her and speaking in her ear, "Didn't know you had that in you."

Light said:
Bruce nods in approval of the moves Isabel just pulled off. He answered her request with an "okay," full of confidence and gusto (really hope I'm using that word right.) He breaks out into different motions involving all parts of the body, arms, hips, pelvis, legs. It all seemed erratic at first but after a bit it started to show patterns, each move leading to the next without break. To finish off he grabbed a random person's fedora and dipped down and up using only his ankles. The move from 'Smooth Criminal' that's pretty much impossible to do without the right amount of skill and support.

CelticSol said:
Jackie laughs, breaking through the crowd and into the circle. After feeling the beat and preparing herself a bit, she gets a quick burst of speed then does a front handspring, then does a front flip without her hands. She nudges Isabel with her hip, grabbing her and speaking in her ear, "Didn't know you had that in you."
Afrobrony said:
Bruce nods in approval of the moves Isabel just pulled off. He answered her request with an "okay," full of confidence and gusto (really hope I'm using that word right.) He breaks out into different motions involving all parts of the body, arms, hips, pelvis, legs. It all seemed erratic at first but after a bit it started to show patterns, each move leading to the next without break. To finish off he grabbed a random person's fedora and dipped down and up using only his ankles. The move from 'Smooth Criminal' that's pretty much impossible to do without the right amount of skill and support.
Isabel gets a mischievous smile. She leans into Jackie's ear. "Stick around and I'll show you even more first hand." Isabel pulls her head back and takes Jackie's hand and steps out into the middle. Ready to counter Bruce's moves. Isabel turns around and takes Jackie's arms, wrapping them around herself as she sways her hips on her. Expecting Jackie to pick up and lead.

Nopos watches then shakes his head with a smile, grabbing an unattended shot of Vodka off the bar, he downs it. "That would be your sister right?" he says to Julie pointing at Isabel. As Isabel grabs julie and takes her to the center of the circle, he chuckles. "alright, guess I cant play the idiot anymore." he puts on a pair of fingerless gloves and dashes past the DJ switching the song. then he jumps straight from the DJ stage, does a triple frontflip and lands, on a handstand in between Bruce and Jackie and Isabel, he flips onto his feet and does a speed spin, causing a burst of air that pushes them all back away from them, as the base Drops he breaks into a breakdance. his actions cause his hair to move away from his ears, one of the few features he inherited from his elven mother,

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Alpha's ears perk up at the mentioning of a dance battle, and his eyes open.

"I want to dance!" Gamma exclaimed giddily.

"When was the last time we danced?"

"Rio de Janeiro. Mardi Gras. 1990."

Sighing, Alpha shifted into his human form. "Now that was a night to remember," he mumbled. Walking over to the bar, he grabbed a bottle of whiskey. As he walked to the dance floor, he proceeded to chug the whiskey, emptying the bottle once he arrived at the floor. Tossing the bottle away, Alpha made sure there was adequate room, before he leaped into a front flip, landing upside down with his hands on the floor. Alpha stayed like that for a moment, before he twisted his body around and began executing flawless jackhammers, before raising himself up in the air on one hand and performing air flares. Lowering himself back down to the floor, he busted out a deadman float, followed up by Taisuke criticals. Switching to elbow chair spins, Alpha decided that it was time to finish up and get another drink. After about 15 rotations, he transisted to one-handed chair flares. On his fourth hop, instead of doing a chair flare, he did a spinning flip, landing on his feet. He then walked off the dance floor and back over to the bar, ignoring any stares.

list25jackhammers.gif

list25airflares.gif

list25virginufos.gif

taisukecriticals.gif

List25elbowchairspin.gif
list25onehandchairflare.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticSol said:
Sonter is suddenly in front of her, Pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry" he said quietly.

Light said:
Isabel gets a mischievous smile. She leans into Jackie's ear. "Stick around and I'll show you even more first hand." Isabel pulls her head back and takes Jackie's hand and steps out into the middle. Ready to counter Bruce's moves. Isabel turns around and takes Jackie's arms, wrapping them around herself as she sways her hips on her. Expecting Jackie to pick up and lead.
Daimao said:
Alpha's ears perk up at the mentioning of a dance battle, and his eyes open.
"I want to dance!" Gamma exclaimed giddily.

"When was the last time we danced?"

"Rio de Janeiro. Mardi Gras. 1990."

Sighing, Alpha shifted into his human form. "Now that was a night to remember," he mumbled. Walking over to the bar, he grabbed a bottle of whiskey. As he walked to the dance floor, he proceeded to chug the whiskey, emptying the bottle once he arrived at the floor. Tossing the bottle away, Alpha made sure there was adequate room, before he leaped into a front flip, landing upside down with his hands on the floor. Alpha stayed like that for a moment, before he twisted his body around and began executing flawless jackhammers, before raising himself up in the air on one hand and performing air flares. Lowering himself back down to the floor, he busted out a deadman float, followed up by Taisuke criticals. Switching to elbow chair spins, Alpha decided that it was time to finish up and get another drink. After about 15 rotations, he transisted to one-handed chair flares. On his fourth hop, instead of doing a chair flare, he did a spinning flip, landing on his feet. He then walked off the dance floor and back over to the bar, ignoring any stares.

list25jackhammers.gif

list25airflares.gif

list25virginufos.gif

taisukecriticals.gif

List25elbowchairspin.gif
list25onehandchairflare.gif

She whoops when Alpha joins the dance, then rocks her hips side to side with the beat. She puts her hands more firmly on Isabel's hips, then trails up slowly. Suddenly, she grins mischievously, reaching out and grabbing Isabel's hand and spinning her out further into the circle, then pulls her so Isabel twirls under her arm. She spins her into her arms so she can whisper in her ear again, "No offence, sweetheart, but you're not my type."

She lets go of Isabel, following Alpha to the bar. She stands besides him, nudging him with her elbow. "Where the fuck did you learn all that that?"

CelticSol said:
She whoops when Alpha joins the dance, then rocks her hips side to side with the beat. She puts her hands more firmly on Isabel's hips, then trails up slowly. Suddenly, she grins mischievously, reaching out and grabbing Isabel's hand and spinning her out further into the circle, then pulls her so Isabel twirls under her arm. She spins her into her arms so she can whisper in her ear again, "No offence, sweetheart, but you're not my type."
She lets go of Isabel, following Alpha to the bar. She stands besides him, nudging him with her elbow. "Where the fuck did you learn all that that?"
Alpha simply grinned at Jackie's question as he finished off a bottle of vodka. "Who do you think helped invent breakdancing?" He laughed, grabbing two bottles of beer. "I can also do the tango, the salsa, the Egyptian, the robot, the moonwalk, and gangnam style. Among others," he said, handing one to Jackie, he took a sip from his own beer. "Where did you learn how to dance?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back