• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
Itami nods his head. "I see." He touches Bruce and uses replacement magic to replace them with a sword laying on the ground in the middle of the arena on the 3rd floor. Itami's scythe appears in his hand.
Origin was left behind and decides to run down to the third floor herself. Taking the stairs.
Bruce shakes a little bit "bleh, I hate the feeling of that." He looks around to see if there's anything special to the arena that he can immediately see. "So, what's with the sword? You obviously don't need it and even if you do you'll get it before I can anyways."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce shakes a little bit "bleh, I hate the feeling of that." He looks around to see if there's anything special to the arena that he can immediately see. "So, what's with the sword? You obviously don't need it and even if you do you'll get it before I can anyways."
"Oh I just used it to put us in the arena. The sword was originally in the arena. So I replaced our old location upstairs with the spot the sword was laying at. The arena, it's like switching places with an object." He uses replacement magic on himself and Bruce. Making them switch places. Bruce is now standing where Itami was and Itami is now standing where Bruce was. "Are you ready to fight?"

Light said:
"Oh I just used it to put us in the arena. The sword was originally in the arena. So I replaced our old location upstairs with the spot the sword was laying at. The arena, it's like switching places with an object." He uses replacement magic on himself and Bruce. Making them switch places. Bruce is now standing where Itami was and Itami is now standing where Bruce was. "Are you ready to fight?"
"Almost, as much I want a good clean fight there's no way I can even begin to fight against that replacement magic stuff. So if you won't use that in this fight, I'll relinquish my weapons, which are a lot more helpful than they seem." He takes the straps holding them off and throws them to the side of the arena "just so you're clear that I'll keep to my word."

Afrobrony said:
"Almost, as much I want a good clean fight there's no way I can even begin to fight against that replacement magic stuff. So if you won't use that in this fight, I'll relinquish my weapons, which are a lot more helpful than they seem." He takes the straps holding them off and throws them to the side of the arena "just so you're clear that I'll keep to my word."
"Alright. I won't use it but I'll tell you this. You'll need those weapons." Itami leans on his scythe. "I don't think you'd appreciate me using my scythe directly on your skin."

Light said:
"Alright. I won't use it but I'll tell you this. You'll need those weapons." Itami leans on his scythe. "I don't think you'd appreciate me using my scythe directly on your skin."
"I don't think I'd appreciate any weapon being used directly on my skin, but then again it wouldn't be a fight if there wasn't any risk. Besides, I'm having you give up something so I should have to give up something as well." Bruce's face turned serious and determined, a white aura surrounded him as he bent knees "I'm ready to fight now if you are."

Afrobrony said:
"I don't think I'd appreciate any weapon being used directly on my skin, but then again it wouldn't be a fight if there wasn't any risk. Besides, I'm having you give up something so I should have to give up something as well." Bruce's face turned serious and determined, a white aura surrounded him as he bent knees "I'm ready to fight now if you are."
Itami raises his scythe and points it in Bruce's direction. Come at me.

Light said:
Itami raises his scythe and points it in Bruce's direction. Come at me.
"With pleasure," Bruce rushes towards Itami, forming two balls of ki in his hands and firing them off the moment he got within 10 feet of Itami. At the same he jumped and spun like a drill towards Itami. He was much faster and his attacks were going to be much stronger than when the two had fought before. Even more so than today against the other three opponents, only because before he needed to hold back and test them but now he knew he needed to go all out.

Isaac walked upstairs to the third floor to watch the battle take place. Not caring who won jut wanting to spectate. Seeing Origin he walked over and asked "Have I missed much of the match?" @Light

Afrobrony said:
"With pleasure," Bruce rushes towards Itami, forming two balls of ki in his hands and firing them off the moment he got within 10 feet of Itami. At the same he jumped and spun like a drill towards Itami. He was much faster and his attacks were going to be much stronger than when the two had fought before. Even more so than today against the other three opponents, only because before he needed to hold back and test them but now he knew he needed to go all out.
Itami slices through the balls of ki with his scythe. When he does he himself turns around and slams the hilt of the scythe into Bruce. Making him fly back. Itami throws his scythe past Bruce and then holds his hand out. His scythe begins to come back to him like a boomerang. The hilt slams into the back of his head. The scythe finally comes back and Itami catches it.

Cadin shadow lord]Isaac walked upstairs to the third floor to watch the battle take place. Not caring who won jut wanting to spectate. Seeing Origin he walked over and asked "Have I missed much of the match?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL]
Origin shakes her head. "No it just started."

Light said:
Itami slices through the balls of ki with his scythe. When he does he himself turns around and slams the hilt of the scythe into Bruce. Making him fly back. Itami throws his scythe past Bruce and then holds his hand out. His scythe begins to come back to him like a boomerang. The hilt slams into the back of his head. The scythe finally comes back and Itami catches it.
"Cool." Isaac said watching the scythe's hilt hit the back of Bruce's head and saying "Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark."

Light said:
As Bruce gets up from getting hit by the scythe, he fires a ball of ki into the ground while it's still flat on it to keep Itami from seeing it. He rubs his head a little and rushes at Itami again jumping and getting ready to deliver a punch until he simply lands short of Itami. The ki comes up from under Itami, no longer a ball that can fit in a hand but the size of a boulder.

Afrobrony said:
As Bruce gets up from getting hit by the scythe, he fires a ball of ki into the ground while it's still flat on it to keep Itami from seeing it. He rubs his head a little and rushes at Itami again jumping and getting ready to deliver a punch until he simply lands short of Itami. The ki comes up from under Itami, no longer a ball that can fit in a hand but the size of a boulder.
Itami gets blasted up to the ceiling. While he's flying up he throws his scythe. It goes around Bruce and flus back to Itami. Itami pushes of the ceiling. His scythe comes back to him as he slams it into the ground. Making pieces of the floor shoot up. Bruce's pants fall down at the same moment. Since the scythe did go around him it cut his pants. Itami throws his scythe again, it bounces off the rocks threatening to hit Bruce at any moment.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Cool." Isaac said watching the scythe's hilt hit the back of Bruce's head and saying "Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark."

[/QUOTE]
Origin seems like she's stressing. "Aww dad, not the floor!"

Light said:
Itami gets blasted up to the ceiling. While he's flying up he throws his scythe. It goes around Bruce and flus back to Itami. Itami pushes of the ceiling. His scythe comes back to him as he slams it into the ground. Making pieces of the floor shoot up. Bruce's pants fall down at the same moment. Since the scythe did go around him it cut his pants. Itami throws his scythe again, it bounces off the rocks threatening to hit Bruce at any moment.
Isaac puts his hand in front of Origin's eyes saying "No looking at Bruce while his pants aren't up, and don't stress so much."

Light said:
Bruce takes a split second to look at the fact that he has no pants anymore, his polka dot boxers showing and thinks "does he really have to toy with me this much. These are my favorite pants!" He lands himself on a flying chunk of the floor, throwing his pants aside. He plunges his fingers into the chunk and flips it and himself around a few times before throwing it back down at Itami.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce takes a split second to look at the fact that he has no pants anymore, his polka dot boxers showing and thinks "does he really have to toy with me this much. These are my favorite pants!" He lands himself on a flying chunk of the floor, throwing his pants aside. He plunges his fingers into the chunk and flips it and himself around a few times before throwing it back down at Itami.
Itami holds his scythe out in front of him. The boulder hits him and pushes Itami back. Itami jumps above it and runs towards Bruce. He spins his scythe upward and hits the inside of Bruce's right arm. Itami then spins and drops to one knee. He swipes Bruce's feet from under him with the hilt of his scythe. Itami stands up quickly and puts his two fingers on Bruce's neck, slamming him into the ground. Pushing down on the arteries in his neck to cut off blood flow. He also points his scythe's blade down on Bruce. "You know.... I'm far older than I look.... I have many years of experience over you."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Isaac puts his hand in front of Origin's eyes saying "No looking at Bruce while his pants aren't up, and don't stress so much."

[/QUOTE]
Isabel sighs and waits for Isaac to take his hands off her face. "Wow.... this sure is fun to watch." Obvious sarcasm flows out her mouth.

Light said:
Itami holds his scythe out in front of him. The boulder hits him and pushes Itami back. Itami jumps above it and runs towards Bruce. He spins his scythe upward and hits the inside of Bruce's right arm. Itami then spins and drops to one knee. He swipes Bruce's feet from under him with the hilt of his scythe. Itami stands up quickly and puts his two fingers on Bruce's neck, slamming him into the ground. Pushing down on the arteries in his neck to cut off blood flow. He also points his scythe's blade down on Bruce. "You know.... I'm far older than I look.... I have many years of experience over you."

Isabel sighs and waits for Isaac to take his hands off her face. "Wow.... this sure is fun to watch." Obvious sarcasm flows out her mouth.
"Not gonna take my hand down till Bruce is wearing pants, and if you really must know Itami is winning." Isaac said his hand still in front of her face.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Not gonna take my hand down till Bruce is wearing pants, and if you really must know Itami is winning." Isaac said his hand still in front of her face.

[/QUOTE]
Origin sighs. "Isaac I'm older than you......" Her cat ears raise up.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Your point is?" Isaac asks still not moving his hand.

[/QUOTE]
"Forget it. I'm so bored...." Isabel sits up quickly. "I have an Idea." Isabel gets up and runs to the stairs. She races up to the top floor using her speed and magic. She grabs the phone and speaks into it. "All deities of the capitol! WE ARE THROWING A HUGE PARTY AT THE CAPITOL BUILDING IN THE SECOND FLOOR. EVERYONE IS INVITED." The large speakers on the top of the building sends her message all around the capitol. "The second floor is a large room meant for parties. This should cure my boredom."

Light said:

Bruce tries to gasp and get some air through his throat and to his lungs but is completely unable to. Instead he looks up at Itami with a smirk mouthing the words "ki ko ho" as he quickly brings up his hands in the triangle form from before and a huge ki blast knocks Itami away and through the ceiling. Leaving Bruce able to get air back to his lungs again. "That was... a bit too... close there."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce tries to gasp and get some air through his throat and to his lungs but is completely unable to. Instead he looks up at Itami with a smirk mouthing the words "ki ko ho" as he quickly brings up his hands in the triangle form from before and a huge ki blast knocks Itami away and through the ceiling. Leaving Bruce able to get air back to his lungs again. "That was... a bit too... close there."
Itami appears behind Bruce. "This fight is over. It looks like my daughter is up to some trouble. Trust me, I could've killed you at the beginning when I first hit you with my scythe when you made the first move. You have a lot to learn. First thing.... never jump up in the air like an idiot. You can't dodge like that. If this weren't a simple spar you'd be dead over a simple mistake." Itami gets ready to appear beside Isabel.

Light said:
Itami appears behind Bruce. "This fight is over. It looks like my daughter is up to some trouble. Trust me, I could've killed you at the beginning when I first hit you with my scythe when you made the first move. You have a lot to learn. First thing.... never jump up in the air like an idiot. You can't dodge like that. If this weren't a simple spar you'd be dead over a simple mistake." Itami gets ready to appear beside Isabel.
Bruce stood back up "eh, I kind of knew you were going to take it easy and not take any chances to deliver any real blows. Either way, I honestly could've survived a slice from your scythe, it wouldn't have cut in too deep like before when you used that replacement magic to just put it directly in there."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce stood back up "eh, I kind of knew you were going to take it easy and not take any chances to deliver any real blows. Either way, I honestly could've survived a slice from your scythe, it wouldn't have cut in too deep like before when you used that replacement magic to just put it directly in there."
"When I have the intention to kill my scythe feels that. So when it would make contact with something. It would erupt in death flame which burns the soul and body. So... that's very unlikely. Keep working at it though. You did better than last time." Itami takes a picture of Bruce in his boxers and leaves.

He appears beside Isabel. She's on the second floor with things already set up for a party. "It's too late dad. You can't stop me!" People are already spilling in.

Light said:
"When I have the intention to kill my scythe feels that. So when it would make contact with something. It would erupt in death flame which burns the soul and body. So... that's very unlikely. Keep working at it though. You did better than last time." Itami takes a picture of Bruce in his boxers and leaves.
He appears beside Isabel. She's on the second floor with things already set up for a party. "It's too late dad. You can't stop me!" People are already spilling in.
Bruce just sort of stands there after having the picture taken "surprisingly, I've been in more embarrassing situations." He yells this next phrase "you can put that up on the internet for all I care! I look good in these boxers!"

(Probably should've put this up along with the last post but I completely forgot and just thought about it right now.)

Bruce gathers all his stuff and runs downstairs to the second floor. "Huh, she wasn't kidding when she said it was a huge party. If only I had pants..."

Light said:
Isaac heads down to the second story and looked at all the people spilling in and says "Well, a good party always has that one guy who's over excited, and I will be that guy." Isaac then yells "PARTY, YEAH WOO." And dances like an idiot. (Talk about an entrance.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back