• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Light said:
Royal is so shocked she switches to Apex. "Explaining? Since when did we have sex? I don't remember this!"
Daimao said:
"It's when you have fun riding someone."
Bruce just slowly facepalms thinking to himself "well, this is screwed."

Daimao said:
"It's when you have fun riding someone."
Afrobrony said:
Bruce just slowly facepalms thinking to himself "well, this is screwed."
Apex runs her hands through her hair and walks over to Alpha. "We need to talk. I'll get you some books so I can teach you what... sex is. Since you seem to not know and I don't want you giving people the wrong idea. Thank God Julie isn't here to witness you saying this." She takes Alpha's hand and suddenly disappears ending up in the library in the building. She sits beside him at a table and suddenly books fly from their shelves and display themselves infront of him. "There.... read." Apex wanted to face desk herself several times.

Light said:
Apex runs her hands through her hair and walks over to Alpha. "We need to talk. I'll get you some books so I can teach you what... sex is. Since you seem to not know and I don't want you giving people the wrong idea. Thank God Julie isn't here to witness you saying this." She takes Alpha's hand and suddenly disappears ending up in the library in the building. She sits beside him at a table and suddenly books fly from their shelves and display themselves infront of him. "There.... read." Apex wanted to face desk herself several times.
Bruce breathes a sigh of relief when Apex understands what's going on. When she mentions Julie he gets ready to tell her about what happened but is unable to tell her anything when she teleports. "Still screwed, nevermind."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce breathes a sigh of relief when Apex understands what's going on. When she mentions Julie he gets ready to tell her about what happened but is unable to tell her anything when she teleports. "Still screwed, nevermind."
Julie races up the stairs. "I swear I heard Isabel!"

Light said:
Alpha looked at the books for a few moments, a blank expression on his face. Looking up at Apex, he frowned. "I can't read."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce holds his hands up "wait wait wait! It's all good, you missed the explanation part!"
"You! Better explain!" Julie had fire in her eyes.

Daimao said:
Alpha looked at the books for a few moments, a blank expression on his face. Looking up at Apex, he frowned. "I can't read."
Apex sighs and thinks for a moment. "Would you like me to teach you? Jackie can also help as well."

Daimao said:
Jackie looks up at that, her expression a bit strange for her. "We'll have to get on that soon, then," she comments, "Unless you don't want to know how. Which is fine."

She runs her hands through her hair. "Sex is... Well, if someone is special to you - and I mean love special and not fiend special - it's a way of showing intimacy and affection to them. In some cases, it shows someone you desire them and/or want them and it's something humans find..." She makes a face, "... Pleasurable. Scientifically speaking, it's how humans and human appearanced creatures make babies. That's sex."

Light said:
"You! Better explain!" Julie had fire in her eyes.

Apex sighs and thinks for a moment. "Would you like me to teach you? Jackie can also help as well."
He backs up, putting his hands in the air "I'm on it, I'm on it! Alpha doesn't really understand slang so he didn't know what he was saying when he said he rode Isabel. I thought he'd understand the word sex but I guess he didn't understand that either. Isabel is busy explaining it... to... him..."

CelticSol said:
Jackie looks up at that, her expression a bit strange for her. "We'll have to get on that soon, then," she comments, "Unless you don't want to know how. Which is fine."
She runs her hands through her hair. "Sex is... Well, if someone is special to you - and I mean love special and not fiend special - it's a way of showing intimacy and affection to them. In some cases, it shows someone you desire them and/or want them and it's something humans find..." She makes a face, "... Pleasurable. Scientifically speaking, it's how humans and human appearanced creatures make babies. That's sex."
Afrobrony said:
He backs up, putting his hands in the air "I'm on it, I'm on it! Alpha doesn't really understand slang so he didn't know what he was saying when he said he rode Isabel. I thought he'd understand the word sex but I guess he didn't understand that either. Isabel is busy explaining it... to... him..."
While Jackie gives that explanation Apex starts to twitch. She gets up and passes by Jackie. Her left eye starts to turn red and her hair starts to turn both white and brown. She covers her left eye and whispers into Jackie's ear. "Handle this, I have a bit of mana emergency." With that Apex disappears. Thus leaving them alone.

Julie starts to smell at the air. "Isabel...."

Light said:
While Jackie gives that explanation Apex starts to twitch. She gets up and passes by Jackie. Her left eye starts to turn red and her hair starts to turn both white and brown. She covers her left eye and whispers into Jackie's ear. "Handle this, I have a bit of mana emergency." With that Apex disappears. Thus leaving them alone.
"Whoa now, Julie, don't go all on the hunt on us now. It's all okay, just a misunderstanding." Obvious lack of knowledge of the situation is shown.

Afrobrony said:
"Whoa now, Julie, don't go all on the hunt on us now. It's all okay, just a misunderstanding." Obvious lack of knowledge of the situation is shown.
"I get that.... it's just something else." Julie shakes her head, dismissing the thought. Suddenly a portal opens and sucks up both Bruce and Julie. Sending them straight into the Originals realm.

Light said:
"I get that.... it's just something else." Julie shakes her head, dismissing the thought. Suddenly a portal opens and sucks up both Bruce and Julie. Sending them straight into the Originals realm.
Light said:
Jackie nods, looking at her cautiously just before Apex disappears. She feels the spike of mana, so she asks no questions. She's relaxed a bit when Bruce and Julie are sucked into a portal, and she looks over to whet they vanished, mouth hanging open.

"Well," she says lamely, looking back at Alpha, "That can't be good."

(@Daimao )

CelticSol said:
Jackie nods, looking at her cautiously just before Apex disappears. She feels the spike of mana, so she asks no questions.
She's relaxed a bit when Bruce and Julie are sucked into a portal, and she looks over to whet they vanished, mouth hanging open.

"Well," she says lamely, "That can't be good."

(@Daimao )
The portal remains open. Julie and Bruce end up in what seems to be an executioner's room.

"Good work on finding out where they've been hiding since I can't see them anymore. I don't want them spreading precious information." A voice from the shadows speaks out. There was only one dim light hanging from the high ceiling. The light could only show the bottom of this cylinder like arena in which Julie and Bruce were standing. With an Executioner. The voice must be coming from higher up where they can watch concealed in the darkness.

"Now... entertain me! You both seem to have what it takes to kill an Original. Well then... welcome to my castle, if you're as good as you think. I'd like you to kill the executioner before he kills you. Oh! By the way I left the portal open for your friends to fall into the same trap in different sections of my castle. Have fun dying!" The two people seem to walk off. Leaving both Julie and Bruce with an executioner with unknown power.

The executioner swings his blade and a liquid flowing energy flies out, flowing straight at them. Julie tackles Bruce to the ground only to see the liquid hit the wall and produce Golems. "Oh shit."

( @Afrobrony )

CelticSol said:
Jackie nods, looking at her cautiously just before Apex disappears. She feels the spike of mana, so she asks no questions. She's relaxed a bit when Bruce and Julie are sucked into a portal, and she looks over to whet they vanished, mouth hanging open.
"Well," she says lamely, looking back at Alpha, "That can't be good."

(@Daimao )
Alpha looked blankly at Jackie. "Yeah," he said simply. "I think we should follow them."

Light said:
The portal remains open. Julie and Bruce end up in what seems to be an executioner's room.
"Good work on finding out where they've been hiding since I can't see them anymore. I don't want them spreading precious information." A voice from the shadows speaks out. There was only one dim light hanging from the high ceiling. The light could only show the bottom of this cylinder like arena in which Julie and Bruce were standing. With an Executioner. The voice must be coming from higher up where they can watch concealed in the darkness.

"Now... entertain me! You both seem to have what it takes to kill an Original. Well then... welcome to my castle, if you're as good as you think. I'd like you to kill the executioner before he kills you. Oh! By the way I left the portal open for your friends to fall into the same trap in different sections of my castle. Have fun dying!" The two people seem to walk off. Leaving both Julie and Bruce with an executioner with unknown power.

The executioner swings his blade and a liquid flowing energy flies out, flowing straight at them. Julie tackles Bruce to the ground only to see the liquid hit the wall and produce Golems. "Oh shit."

( @Afrobrony )
One of the figures speaks up as they walk away, bright green eyes glowing brightly in the dark, "Perhaps I should... orchestrate that fight, while you head over to the other portal. The girl fighting below... She is rare. She is an offspring of one of my creations. If she survives, then I would like to take her as a subject."

Daimao said:
Alpha looked blankly at Jackie. "Yeah," he said simply. "I think we should follow them."
"No, I think we should leave them to die," She drawls sardonically. She rubs her eyes, sighing in exasperation. "Just when I thought this wouldn't be complete shit, it all hits the fan..." She gestures to the portal, rolling her weight back on her leg. "Age before beauty."

CelticSol said:
One of the figures speaks up as they walk away, bright green eyes glowing brightly in the dark, "Perhaps I should... orchestrate that fight, while you head over to the other portal. The girl fighting below... She is rare. She is an offspring of one of my creations. If she survives, then I would like to take her as a subject."
"No, I think we should leave them to die," She drawls sardonically. She rubs her eyes, sighing in exasperation. "Just when I thought this wouldn't be complete shit, it all hits the fan..." She gestures to the portal, rolling her weight back on her leg. "Age before beauty."
The other figure shrugs his shoulders. "Go ahead, do as you please." He disappears into the air, appearing in the other room. Waiting.

Julie on the other hand looks up and glares at the green eyes. "Who are you? Are you talking about my mother? Or are you talking about." Something dawns on Julie. She starts to grow furious and forgets about the executioner and the golem. "How dare you speak her name! You are not worthy!" She literally punches a golem to dust and starts to kick off the walls to reach this person. Leaving Bruce with the executioner. Julie swings her leg to lay a foundation crushing kick.

CelticSol said:
"As you wish," Alpha replied, before his body melted into an inky black liquid, before reforming into his Cerberus form, standing about as tall as Jackie. He then crouched low and knocked Jackie's legs out from under her so that she landed on his back. All three heads growling, he walked through the portal.

Light said:
The other figure shrugs his shoulders. "Go ahead, do as you please." He disappears into the air, appearing in the other room. Waiting.
Julie on the other hand looks up and glares at the green eyes. "Who are you? Are you talking about my mother? Or are you talking about." Something dawns on Julie. She starts to grow furious and forgets about the executioner and the golem. "How dare you speak her name! You are not worthy!" She literally punches a golem to dust and starts to kick off the walls to reach this person. Leaving Bruce with the executioner. Julie swings her leg to lay a foundation crushing kick.
She hears a slow exhale, then something grabs her leg and swings her like a rag doll, slamming her into a wall with enough force that she cracks the marble. When it steps into the light, she sees it is a carbon copy of herself, only covered in dragon scales, with red eyes and black hair, and with a tail, wings, and a dark exoskeleton reminiscent of Dark Isabel's. Despite the fact that it isn't missing limbs or anything vital, something about it seems unfinished.

"I figured you should have an opponent that suited your skill and your strengths," The man who spoke initially steps out of the shadows, the light reflecting oddly off his overly bright green eyes. He smiles serenely, but it doesn't reach is eyes, which are calculating and cold. "It's endearing, your attachment and dedication to your... grandmother, isn't it? But sadly, it seems that you don't have a right to speak her name, seeing as you don't even know it."

He runs his hand through his very long hair, sighing. "It's a shame we'll have to - how do the humans say it? Roughen you up? But, your temper makes it seem like it will be a necessary evil. Tziporrah," The creature jerks, responding to the name, "Aim to knock her unconscious. But don't kill her. Not yet."

The creature nods, then lunges at Julie, aiming a devastating punch to where she's sitting.

Daimao said:
"As you wish," Alpha replied, before his body melted into an inky black liquid, before reforming into his Cerberus form, standing about as tall as Jackie. He then crouched low and knocked Jackie's legs out from under her so that she landed on his back. All three heads growling, he walked through the portal.
Jackie yelps when her feet are knocked out, but once she adjusts her position to be comfortable, she sinks into the fur, hugging him around his neck to hold on, "I missed this," She mutters, her face pressed on the back of his neck, "You're like a furnace and a blanket wrapped into one very huggable form."

CelticSol said:
She hears a slow exhale, then something grabs her leg and swings her like a rag doll, slamming her into a wall with enough force that she cracks the marble. When it steps into the light, she sees it is a carbon copy of herself, only covered in dragon scales, with red eyes and black hair, and with a tail, wings, and a dark exoskeleton reminiscent of Dark Isabel's. Despite the fact that it isn't missing limbs or anything vital, something about it seems unfinished.
"I figured you should have an opponent that suited your skill and your strengths," The man who spoke initially steps out of the shadows, the light reflecting oddly off his overly bright green eyes. He smiles serenely, but it doesn't reach is eyes, which are calculating and cold. "It's endearing, your attachment and dedication to your... grandmother, isn't it? But sadly, it seems that you don't have a right to speak her name, seeing as you don't even know it."

He runs his hand through his very long hair, sighing. "It's a shame we'll have to - how do the humans say it? Roughen you up? But, your temper makes it seem like it will be a necessary evil. Tziporrah," The creature jerks, responding to the name, "Aim to knock her unconscious. But don't kill her. Not yet."

The creature nods, then lunges at Julie, aiming a devastating punch to where she's sitting.

Jackie yelps when her feet are knocked out, but once she adjusts her position to be comfortable, she sinks into the fur, hugging him around his neck to hold on, "I missed this," She mutters, her face pressed on the back of his neck, "You're like a furnace and a blanket wrapped into one very huggable form."
Julie knows this means trouble. Usually she would come from behind and kill her target but in this form. The tail is one of the most deadly things on her. Julie could only use a dimensional rift once a day when she's not at full strength. She puts her hand on the ground and opens up a dimensional rift seconds in the future. Bringing forth several bombs from another world to this one and plants them confront of her seconds ahead in the future. Now all she has to do is lure this monster towards the area she planted them in time. She only had a couple seconds until the present catches up with the alterations made in the future. Julie decides to stay still and jump out the way in the right time.

Light said:
Julie knows this means trouble. Usually she would come from behind and kill her target but in this form. The tail is one of the most deadly things on her. Julie could only use a dimensional rift once a day when she's not at full strength. She puts her hand on the ground and opens up a dimensional rift seconds in the future. Bringing forth several bombs from another world to this one and plants them confront of her seconds ahead in the future. Now all she has to do is lure this monster towards the area she planted them in time. She only had a couple seconds until the present catches up with the alterations made in the future. Julie decides to stay still and jump out the way in the right time.
The creature continues with the attack, since driving their fist through into Julie with crushing force.

@Light

Bruce jumps up into a fighting stance, eyeing both the golem and the executioner. "Well, I asked for some excitement and this is what I get. Let's do this." He lunges at the golem, readying a ball of his ki in his hand to blast it straight into it.

CelticSol said:
The creature continues with the attack, since driving their fist through into Julie with crushing force.
Julie raises her arms and covers them with Dragon scales to protect herself from the punch. She gets knocked over the ledge and falls back down into the pit with Bruce. Both of her arms look broken. Though the bombs seem to come through, blowing up. Flames engulf the entire floor she was on. Julie let's out an almost maniacal laugh as she lays broken on the floor. In the middle of a fight. "I've won!" She says out loud. Sometimes she questions her own sanity.

Afrobrony said:
@Light
Bruce jumps up into a fighting stance, eyeing both the golem and the executioner. "Well, I asked for some excitement and this is what I get. Let's do this." He lunges at the golem, readying a ball of his ki in his hand to blast it straight into it.
The golem charges at Bruce. It fires several rocks out of its chest while raising it's fist to smash him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back