• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Daimao said:
"I met her when I got to ride her," Alpha said simply, before eating his last pancake.
Jackie was in the middle of sipping her coffee when Alpha spoke. Her eyes widen and she nearly does a spit-take, instead choking on her drink, then spends the next few minutes alternating between coughing and laughing.

Light said:
Julie stays quiet for a moment. "I knew my sister made I guild I just wanted to make sure you were one of those people. By the way the former leader of Excidium his name was Mist right?" Julie opens up a cabinet and takes out a bag of chips. "Tell me.... Jackie. Have you ever heard of a woman by the name of D-" Julie heard what Alpha says and stares at him in shock.
CelticSol said:
Jackie was in the middle of sipping her coffee when Alpha spoke. Her eyes widen and she nearly does a spit-take, instead choking on her drink, then spends the next few minutes alternating between coughing and laughing.
Alpha looks from Julie to Jackie, confused. "What? Is there something on my face?" He asked, rubbing his face.

Daimao said:
Alpha looks from Julie to Jackie, confused. "What? Is there something on my face?" He asked, rubbing his face.
"Y-you.... You had sex with my sister?!" Julie seems oddly flustered.

Light said:
"Y-you.... You had sex with my sister?!" Julie seems oddly flustered.
"Sex?"

'I guess that is the term for riding on someone's back.'

'Oh.'

Alpha, his internal conversation complete, looks Julie in the eyes. "Yes."

Daimao said:
"Sex?"

'Oh.'

Julie looks as if she's going to throw a fit. "Which one?!"

Bruce was completely unfazed by what Alpha had said, at first, there'd been plenty of times when he'd not understood certain human sayings. It wasn't until he completely agreed that he'd had sex that he got THE look, that one, to the left. He'd figured Alpha would know the word sex, at least.

Daimao said:
"Sex?"

'Oh.'

By this point, Jackie has tears running down her face from laughing, and she gets up to hug Alpha, though she has to bury her face into his shoulder to muffle her laughter.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce was completely unfazed by what Alpha had said, at first, there'd been plenty of times when he'd not understood certain human sayings. It wasn't until he completely agreed that he'd had sex that he got THE look, that one, to the left. He'd figured Alpha would know the word sex, at least.
CelticSol said:
By this point, Jackie has tears running down her face from laughing, and she gets up to hug Alpha, though she has to bury her face into his shoulder to muffle her laughter.
Julie puts her head in her hands and shakes her head. "E-even I haven't even tried to do that with my....." Julie glances at the ring and sighs. "To think she's been doing this with random people. Can you tell me exactly.... how many others if you can?" Julie looked like she was going to kill her sister.

Light said:
Julie puts her head in her hands and shakes her head. "E-even I haven't even tried to do that with my....." Julie glances at the ring and sighs. "To think she's been doing this with random people. Can you tell me exactly.... how many others if you can?" Julie looked like she was going to kill her sister.
Bruce started to say something but then thought for a second "I don't know, former member of Excidium and all... but... we could always try uh... recon."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce started to say something but then thought for a second "I don't know, former member of Excidium and all... but... we could always try uh... recon."
"No! I'm not going to spy on my sister! Wait! What form did she leave in?!" Julie runs up to Bruce and puts her hands on his shoulders.

Light said:
"No! I'm not going to spy on my sister! Wait! What form did she leave in?!" Julie runs up to Bruce and puts her hands on his shoulders.
Jackie wipes some of her tears away, having a few last, fading laughs, then turns to look at Julie, ruffling Alpha's hair. "She left as Royal, but by the hurry she left in, I can guess exactly what she is doing as of right now."

Light said:
"I didn't say you should! I need an adult!"

CelticSol said:
Jackie wipes some of her tears away, having a few last, fading laughs, then turns to look at Julie, ruffling Alpha's hair. "She left as Royal, but by the hurry she left in, I can guess exactly what she is doing as of right now."
"R-Royal? I've met all the personalities love interests... well except for Apex. Knowing Royal... she's with that Damn Incubus! She practically left us on a important mission for some d!" The possessive side of Julie starts to show. She starts to show agitated tendencies over the fact that her sister is spending time with other people. She even let's out a low growl, only those with good ears could pick up on it.

Julie stomps out of the kitchen taking her bag of chips with her. That alone was proof enough that Julie has gotten much more of the Dragon trait than Isabel did.

Light said:
"R-Royal? I've met all the personalities love interests... well except for Apex. Knowing Royal... she's with that Damn Incubus! She practically left us on a important mission for some d!" The possessive side of Julie starts to show. She starts to show agitated tendencies over the fact that her sister is spending time with other people. She even let's out a low growl, only those with good ears could pick up on it.
Julie stomps out of the kitchen taking her bag of chips with her. That alone was proof enough that Julie has gotten much more of the Dragon trait than Isabel did.
When she leaves, Jackie whistles a bit impressed by the temper. She leans over to Bruce. "Remind me to high five Royal when she gets back."

CelticSol said:
When she leaves, Jackie whistles a bit impressed by the temper. She leans over to Bruce. "Remind me to high five Royal when she gets back."
Bruce just stares as Julie leaves "well, glad I didn't have any plans of hitting on Isabel." He looks at Jackie as if he's about to say something but just keeps his mouth shut knowing it probably wouldn't change anything.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce just stares as Julie leaves "well, glad I didn't have any plans of hitting on Isabel." He looks at Jackie as if he's about to say something but just keeps his mouth shut knowing it probably wouldn't change anything.
She raises an eyebrow, "What? Cat got your tongue? Go. Speak. I don't bite."

CelticSol said:
She raises an eyebrow, "What? Cat got your tongue? Go. Speak. I don't bite."
"First of all, yes you do, second of all, I don't think that's necessarily a good idea, third, I'm allergic to cats."

Afrobrony said:
"First of all, yes you do, second of all, I don't think that's necessarily a good idea, third, I'm allergic to cats."
"Besides the point, and you're avoiding the question. You looked like you wanted to say something. Say it."

CelticSol said:
"Besides the point, and you're avoiding the question. You looked like you wanted to say something. Say it."
"I already did! I answered it as my 'second of all' part. I know that you don't care if that Julie character is pissed off. You enjoy it even more."

CelticSol said:
Afrobrony said:
"I already did! I answered it as my 'second of all' part. I know that you don't care if that Julie character is pissed off. You enjoy it even more."
Several minutes after Julie's meltdown Royal steps into the building. "So, what's up?"

Daimao said:
"Apparently, we had sex," Alpha said.
Afrobrony said:
"There's a lot of explaining that should be done before you react."
Royal is so shocked she switches to Apex. "Explaining? Since when did we have sex? I don't remember this!"

Daimao said:
"Apparently, we had sex," Alpha said.
Light said:
Royal is so shocked she switches to Apex. "Explaining? Since when did we have sex? I don't remember this!"
"First off, I'm pretty sure that Alpha doesn't actually know what sex is. Right Alpha?" He nudges him a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back