• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon's Roar 2: The Destruction of Fate ( Finished )

Daimao said:
"Greetings, Isaac," Alpha replied. Happily accepting the donut, Alpha smiled at Jackie's hug. He then gave her a hug of his own, using both arms and lifting Jackie off the floor. After a moment, he set her back down. "Good to see you," he said with a smile, patting her on the head.
She makes a small squeaking noise when he lifts her, struggling not to dump her coffee all over his head. Once her feet are firmly back on the ground, she scowls, though it has no bite, "You are ridiculously tall. Like, goddamn, have you grown?" She takes another sip of her coffee, then puts it down so she can go on her tip toes to press her hands on his cheeks. "You have no squish anymore. What the fuck?"

CelticSol said:
She makes a small squeaking noise when he lifts her, struggling not to dump her coffee all over his head. Once her feet are firmly back on the ground, she scowls, though it has no bite, "You are ridiculously tall. Like, goddamn, have you grown?" She takes another sip of her coffee, then puts it down so she can go on her tip toes to press her hands on his cheeks. "You have no squish anymore. What the fuck?"
Alpha looked down at Jackie, amused, as she presses her hands on his cheeks. "It appears that my human form has aged," he said simply, with a shrug. "I suppose things like that happen. I happen to like this form much more. It's more...mature. I believe that I'll keep it." Pressing his hands on Jackie's cheeks, he grinned. "You have enough squish for both of us."

Afrobrony said:
After waking up and remembering that breakfast was a thing that everybody needs, Bruce runs down to the dining room, forgetting to change out of his pink pajamas. "All right, bitches, Bruce is in the house and he needs food! What have we got here?"
Alpha raised an eyebrow at Bruce's entrance. "I thought I smelled you," he said. "Nice choice of attire," he said, looking the man up and down. "Very...manly."

Daimao said:
Alpha looked down at Jackie, amused, as she presses her hands on his cheeks. "It appears that my human form has aged," he said simply, with a shrug. "I suppose things like that happen. I happen to like this form much more. It's more...mature. I believe that I'll keep it." Pressing his hands on Jackie's cheeks, he grinned. "You have enough squish for both of us."

Alpha raised an eyebrow at Bruce's entrance. "I thought I smelled you," he said. "Nice choice of attire," he said, looking the man up and down. "Very...manly."
Bruce looks at himself "could've been much worse, it could've been my birthday suit. And don't diss the pink. Anyways nice to know that you can recognize my natural musk."

Daimao said:

Afrobrony said:
After waking up and remembering that breakfast was a thing that everybody needs, Bruce runs down to the dining room, forgetting to change out of his pink pajamas. "All right, bitches, Bruce is in the house and he needs food! What have we got here?"
She reaches up and flicks him on the nose, though her false irritation can't keep the grin off her face, "Rude," When Bruce runs in, she looks over, then resists the urge to high five Alpha for throwing some very high quality shade. Instead, she elbows him gently in the side, "Be nice."

She waves as Bruce, smiling lopsidedly, though she also raises an eyebrow at his attire. "Hey, Bruce. Where's the fire?"

CelticSol said:
She reaches up and flicks him on the nose, though her false irritation can't keep the grin off her face, "Rude," When Bruce runs in, she looks over, then resists the urge to high five Alpha for throwing some very high quality shade. Instead, she elbows him gently in the side, "Be nice."
She waves as Bruce, smiling lopsidedly, though she also raises an eyebrow at his attire. "Hey, Bruce. Where's the fire?"
"I almost wish there was a fire, it'd be a good reason to panic and yell and all that. I need something exciting to happen." He grabbed a stack of pancakes and sat next to Jackie and Alpha, digging into them like a dwarf into a mountain.

Witch turns into Royal Isabel. The moment she does she seems to notice somebody. "If you'll excuse me I have something to attend to. Hopefully I'll be back before the mission is over. Don't worry, my little sister Julie shall inform you on what shall be happening. Hopefully you all get properly acquainted. She can be a bit of a... let's put it this way. She's slightly like Witch but less outgoing." With that Royal disappears.

Julie walks into the room at that moment. She stares at everyone and walks towards Jackie and Alpha. Her eyes and face unreadable. She simply passes them by and puts her hand on the broken door. Thus fixing it with magic. She walks out the kitchen again and returns several minutes later with binoculars. "My name's Julie. Looks like all of you are joining me right now on a raid. We're going to kill an original." She says it plainly without hesitation. "You have five minutes to get ready." She turns to Bruce. "I suggest you eat fast." She starts to look at her engagement ring.

Light said:
Witch turns into Royal Isabel. The moment she does she seems to notice somebody. "If you'll excuse me I have something to attend to. Hopefully I'll be back before the mission is over. Don't worry, my little sister Julie shall inform you on what shall be happening. Hopefully you all get properly acquainted. She can be a bit of a... let's put it this way. She's slightly like Witch but less outgoing." With that Royal disappears.
Julie walks into the room at that moment. She stares at everyone and walks towards Jackie and Alpha. Her eyes and face unreadable. She simply passes them by and puts her hand on the broken door. Thus fixing it with magic. She walks out the kitchen again and returns several minutes later with binoculars. "My name's Julie. Looks like all of you are joining me right now on a raid. We're going to kill an original." She says it plainly without hesitation. "You have five minutes to get ready." She turns to Bruce. "I suggest you eat fast." She starts to look at her engagement ring.
@CelticSol @Daimao

Through his mouthfuls of pancake Bruce "asogbsgbfsaeu." He then goes back to his room, with the plate of pancakes, gets dressed and puts the pancakes in a bag. "Pancakes are good snacks on the road." He then goes back to the dining "I ate fast, finally something exciting, probably worse than a fire but whatevs. Am I right?"

Light said:
Jackie crosses her arms, her expression equally as steely. "Okay, I don't what an original is, much less how to kill it."

Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol @Daimao
Through his mouthfuls of pancake Bruce "asogbsgbfsaeu." He then goes back to his room, with the plate of pancakes, gets dressed and puts the pancakes in a bag. "Pancakes are good snacks on the road." He then goes back to the dining "I ate fast, finally something exciting, probably worse than a fire but whatevs. Am I right?"
"Probably worse. This is something Isabella has found, after all."

Sitting on the table, Alpha grabs some pancakes. Popping them in his mouth, one after the other, he simply swallowed them whole. When he was done, he sighed. “Y'know, it's been a while since I killed someone," he said with a shrug, before grinning evily. "I miss it."

CelticSol said:
Jackie crosses her arms, her expression equally as steely. "Okay, I don't what an original is, much less how to kill it."

"I'm sure we can handle it anyways, with all of us working together, what could possibly go wrong?"

Afrobrony said:
"I'm sure we can handle it anyways, with all of us working together, what could possibly go wrong?"
Daimao said:
Sitting on the table, Alpha grabs some pancakes. Popping them in his mouth, one after the other, he simply swallowed them whole. When he was done, he sighed. “Y'know, it's been a while since I killed someone," he said with a shrug, before grinning evily. "I miss it."
"Don't jinx it, Bruce," she warns as she sits down, propping her feet on Alpha's lap and taking a pancake for herself. She tilts her head to look at Alpha, raising an eyebrow. "Watch out, Alpha, your Gamma is showing."

CelticSol said:

Afrobrony said:
Daimao said:
"A lot of things could go wrong. Such as being killed the moment you step through the portal." Julie turns to Jackie and stares into her eyes. "The moment you stepped into the door you received the Deity of Death and Torture's blessing. Which is vital to killing an Original. An Original is a being that controls fate and everything we do. They have created the universe and even the deities. Their control over us is what we call the strings of fate. Some are born free of those strings and for others. Once you are told you are cut free. So up until now your entire life and everything that happened in it has been the will or the decision of these Originals. Now that you have been freshly freed from their control you are truthfully free. You may now live knowing every decision you make is your own and the only way to kill an Original is to be someone free of the strings of fate with a deities blessing. Now that you have both of those, you may now be of help in this mission to raid an Originals fortress and kill them." Julie looks at everyone she's addressing.

Light said:
"A lot of things could go wrong. Such as being killed the moment you step through the portal." Julie turns to Jackie and stares into her eyes. "The moment you stepped into the door you received the Deity of Death and Torture's blessing. Which is vital to killing an Original. An Original is a being that controls fate and everything we do. They have created the universe and even the deities. Their control over us is what we call the strings of fate. Some are born free of those strings and for others. Once you are told you are cut free. So up until now your entire life and everything that happened in it has been the will or the decision of these Originals. Now that you have been freshly freed from their control you are truthfully free. You may now live knowing every decision you make is your own and the only way to kill an Original is to be someone free of the strings of fate with a deities blessing. Now that you have both of those, you may now be of help in this mission to raid an Originals fortress and kill them." Julie looks at everyone she's addressing.
"So basically, these originals are pretty much the equivalents of THE god, not just one out of mythology or anything like that. But, if they really controlled us then why would they allow us to get within talking distance of someone who could tell us about them and thus have the ability to kill them?"

Afrobrony said:
"So basically, these originals are pretty much the equivalents of THE god, not just one out of mythology or anything like that. But, if they really controlled us then why would they allow us to get within talking distance of someone who could tell us about them and thus have the ability to kill them?"
"I am free of fate and by me summoning you here the Originals are unable to know exactly who is inviting the people they were controlling. Like... An anonymous person on the internet sending you a message. The computer would be you and the owner would be the Originals. Even though they don't know who's sending them what for whatever reason. They still check it out through you. They can't really.... see me with their God's eye. You're all invisible to them as well. By the time they realize, it's too late. We can interfere as much as we like in their fateful plans and they can't see us. Unless they come down to this world and look with their own eyes. Which would be stupid since the deities would be able to kill them now. By the way deities can't Kill them since they're not allowed to enter the Originals realm.

Light said:
"I am free of fate and by me summoning you here the Originals are unable to know exactly who is inviting the people they were controlling. Like... An anonymous person on the internet sending you a message. The computer would be you and the owner would be the Originals. Even though they don't know who's sending them what for whatever reason. They still check it out through you. They can't really.... see me with their God's eye. You're all invisible to them as well. By the time they realize, it's too late. We can interfere as much as we like in their fateful plans and they can't see us. Unless they come down to this world and look with their own eyes. Which would be stupid since the deities would be able to kill them now. By the way deities can't Kill them since they're not allowed to enter the Originals realm.
"I see, so they're safest in their little realms, like their own bunkers, but have limited sight and interaction with our world. They can go out into the open to get a better look but would just open themselves up to a bombardment. While not knowing about them we can't find them but once we know what and where they are, they're relatively vulnerable. But a bunker is a bunker, we still have to fight through it. That makes sense... are we allowed to take food?" Bruce raises up the bag with a sort of pleading look on his face.

(Ok now I've actually gotta go. Goodnight.)

Afrobrony said:
"I see, so they're safest in their little realms, like their own bunkers, but have limited sight and interaction with our world. They can go out into the open to get a better look but would just open themselves up to a bombardment. While not knowing about them we can't find them but once we know what and where they are, they're relatively vulnerable. But a bunker is a bunker, we still have to fight through it. That makes sense... are we allowed to take food?" Bruce raises up the bag with a sort of pleading look on his face.

(Ok now I've actually gotta go. Goodnight.)
Julie gives him a look that says no. "You are right. We have found one base. We intend to attack as soon as you're all ready."

Light said:
Julie gives him a look that says no. "You are right. We have found one base. We intend to attack as soon as you're all ready."
Bruce gets a sad look on his face and puts the bag of pancakes on the table. He wiped a fake tear from his eye and said "I'm ready, just need to wait for everybody else."

Afrobrony said:
Bruce gets a sad look on his face and puts the bag of pancakes on the table. He wiped a fake tear from his eye and said "I'm ready, just need to wait for everybody else."
Julie nods her head in approval and waits on the others to agree.

Light said:
Julie nods her head in approval and waits on the others to agree.
Jackie nods, then uses her fingers to whistle loud and sharply. Instantaneously, a shadowy, ghost-like figure appears beside her, then throws a bag on the table, looking pissed off and embarrassed despite the fact it doesn't seem to have a face.

"I actually hate you," He growls, and she just grins at him, and with a dismissive wave of her hand, disappears. She opens the bag, pulling out a shot gun and two pistols, throwing the former onto her back using a strap attached to it and strapping on holsters for the pistols.

"I'm ready," she says as she ties her hair into a ponytail, "Well, ready as I can be for something I barely know anything about."

CelticSol said:
Jackie nods, then uses her fingers to whistle loud and sharply. Instantaneously, a shadowy, ghost-like figure appears beside her, then throws a bag on the table, looking pissed off and embarrassed despite the fact it doesn't seem to have a face.
"I actually hate you," He growls, and she just grins at him, and with a dismissive wave of her hand, disappears. She opens the bag, pulling out a shot gun and two pistols, throwing the former onto her back using a strap attached to it and strapping on holsters for the pistols.

"I'm ready," she says as she ties her hair into a ponytail, "Well, ready as I can be for something I barely know anything about."
Julie nods her head in approval. "So.... how did you meet my sister?"

Light said:
Jackie laughs, "It's a cute story. Y'see, your sister started a guild around the same time I joined another, which was also brand spanking new. Except we were the 'bad guys', as our guild was full of criminals or people who didn't care about human lives and proceeded to eat them. Like me and Alpha here," she pats his shoulder affectionately, "Our guild leader struck an alliance with your sister after a battle where Sonter - member of ours - beat the ever loving shit out of Isaac. I met her when they struck the deal, though I don't think she was very happy about it."

Light said:
"I met her when I got to ride her," Alpha said simply, before eating his last pancake.

CelticSol said:
Jackie laughs, "It's a cute story. Y'see, your sister started a guild around the same time I joined another, which was also brand spanking new. Except we were the 'bad guys', as our guild was full of criminals or people who didn't care about human lives and proceeded to eat them. Like me and Alpha here," she pats his shoulder affectionately, "Our guild leader struck an alliance with your sister after a battle where Sonter - member of ours - beat the ever loving shit out of Isaac. I met her when they struck the deal, though I don't think she was very happy about it."
Daimao said:
"I met her when I got to ride her," Alpha said simply, before eating his last pancake.
Julie stays quiet for a moment. "I knew my sister made I guild I just wanted to make sure you were one of those people. By the way the former leader of Excidium his name was Mist right?" Julie opens up a cabinet and takes out a bag of chips. "Tell me.... Jackie. Have you ever heard of a woman by the name of D-" Julie heard what Alpha says and stares at him in shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back