• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ⋮▊ ( DOMINATION ) ✦ ─ htrtw

I may or may not start quoting people here after I cook dinner to start grabbing their thoughts and opinions.

Hey all~

I'm used to direct contact if someone needs me, but will make a note to poke my head in here, though. In any case please be gentle with Vik. He's a timid, tender soul.

Oh yeah, totally timid and tender.

That's why he shakes passerbys to death and yells for them to read street signs for him.

And noted.

Just a comment every once in a while to know that brains are still around and not all replaced with droids. =w= b

Hey, he has the common decency to say thanks after at least. x)

Brains replaced with cybernetics. If Natalia would endure Viktor's presence I'm sure they would have a colorful discussion about that.

Viktor's approach to pep talks. As you can see he's very good at then.

Natalia can only "endure" so much. Buuut, hey if she gets to play with toys, she can usually put up with it.

As Viktor would tell her: "There are few things as therapeutic as blowing something up."

If they can manage to not go at each other he'd have no qualms against showing her what he thinks is fun.

Sounds like there's a lot of empty buildings in the Deadlands now with everyone moved out. Plenty of opportunity there. If they're in another district Viktor would still find something to boom. It will be magical.

@xx0mittens0xx

So I didn't say it in the Character Sign-Up, and I'm sorry because I thought I did after I saw your edit. >___<;;

I added your character to the character roster. =w= b

Feel free to chat up in the ooc.

I like chatter. o_o

wow, this seems really amazing! Are you guys still accepting? I would love to invite a couple of friends to join if that would be possible.

Nothing's been mentioned yet about closing off applications, so if you and your friends would like to get started on brainstorming characters I'd say go for it. More the merrier with how this is turning out!

[QUOTE="Clear Water]wow, this seems really amazing! Are you guys still accepting? I would love to invite a couple of friends to join if that would be possible.

[/QUOTE]
Yes yes! Still accepting. ;3

Feel free to invite your friends and apply.

I also love feedback, so don't be afraid to actually talk to me in the ooc while working on apps.

Why hullo~

I'm working on an intro post and a set-up for things to happen. =w= b

Gotta get this show on the road.

Yeah work called me in and I'm having some family complications.

I may have to end up moving back in with my family for a couple months.

Fortunately there's internet.

Unfortunately, its shitty internet.

//working on trying to complete post

Oh hey @welian 8D

Bitch I time out ten times a day and I'm still a moderator

You can do this. The internet does not have total power over you. Only a lot of power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back