• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ⋮▊ ( DOMINATION ) ✦ ─ htrtw

You have done well, my man.

Take a good five.

I await Vik's glorious post. =w= b

czZY0d4.png

@xx0mittens0xx @infamous H4V0C @Aqua @Cadenske @Bonny @LizardWizard @Clear Water

It has been extremely quiet on all fronts including my own and the silence overall is not something I am used to. I request communication if people have having trouble with character concepts (for those of you who I have tagged who have not turned in a profile but had once expressed interest to me) or if you are having trouble posting (for those who have a character applied and accepted already), or even if you have lost interest. Communication is key for me.

This announcement is being used as a roll call to see who is still interested as well as to notify everyone that there may be some very big changes for DOMINATION. If you are still interested, please leave a message in the ooc. I understand people get busy and whatnot, and I don't require an explanation. Just a note that if you are here or not. Anyone that has applied and been accepted but decide to drop will have their character subject to either being killed off or disappearing.

I will give until Thursday June 18th to get some form of reply.

As for the changes, they will be listed on the right-hand side of this post.

Also as a note, I am attempting to make DOMINATION a
Hosted Project so I can open the world up more. All districts would be playable and each district would have their own section to focus on themselves rather than the entire country as a whole. It would make getting a feel for your district easier as well as making traveling to other districts an adventure.
0zKrnGe.png

Updates will be applied slowly, and is subject to discussion.

The updates will be as followed:

• Graphics/Coding update - higher quality graphics and coding will be applied throughout the thread and its pages.
  • District Information/Concept update - more free reign will be given to players in terms of world building. districts will be open to incorporate player concept ideas to mold a better setting for better experience.
  • Profile update - cs and character sign-up page will be updated, however previously accepted profiles do not have to change to new format and can be left as is.
  • Ask The Petal Q&A - will incorporate a weekly Ask The Petal Q&A to get players more involved in world. it is an optional in-character interview meant for fun and character development.

Last edited by a moderator:
xD

I've got a lot of catching up myself to do in order to revamp DOM.

Capella~

I have somewhat updated the Overview page. Slowly, I'm working to add in extra IC pages as well as updating all information.

i really like the way you're setting this up. i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that & i'm probably not the first to say, but yeah. (:

& jeebus. this is the first time i'm not only seeing the ooc but the ic, too (noob is showing). i've... sort of had tunnel vision for the profile tab and the organization tab. (' :) ) more incentive for me to hurry.

lol xD

Well to let you know, that Organization Tab is going to disappear soon.

BUT FEAR NOT! Each IC RPing tab you will see pop up will be dedicated to a district (maybe two, depending on how many tabs I'm allowed).

Keep going on your profile! The format may change, but it won't apply to you since you are already working on one.

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]depending on how many tabs I'm allowed

[/QUOTE]
We can give you a lot of tabs, but we have a preset list of tab titles, which can't be altered. We only go up to IC 3.

@Yuuki of the Strata

Alas, no. You could have, say, five IC tabs.... and all of them would be named either IC 1, IC 2, or IC 3. Those are just the only options available on our moderator tools.

I personally suggest you keep everything in one thread. Detailed stories don't always move very fast, and in my own experience, splitting up the action is a great way to kill a thread.

Hm...

I'm not concerned about the story moving fast so much as the people to move the story along. Having the mulutple ICs was meant to bring in more focus to specific groups of characters, then they could travel to interact with other groups. But if that isn't going to work out via restrictions, I'll take another approach.

I still can't get over how many people know each other on Gaia. xD

@The Fuzzy Pixel

Overview, Rules, Setting/Location, Lore, Mechanics, Items, Neutral Characters, Gallery/Maps, Updates, Dice Log, Notes, Additional IC (2 & 3).

As I said, it's possible to have more than three IC tabs. But, there's nothing I can do about tab names.

I'll be raining tabs.

I don't care about the tab labels. I'll be linking specific tabs anyways. 8U

@morpheusing

In here, sir. xD

All questions/comments/chatter comes in here.

I'm accepting applications still, but I do require highly detailed character, or characters that have many layers.

So if you would like to, go right ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back