• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ⋮▊ ( DOMINATION ) ✦ ─ htrtw

giphy.gif

Man, its a good day when you get up to hear Walk Idiot Walk by the Hives. =w=

Annnd now Kiss With A Fist by Florence + The Machine.

Good day will be good.

Also, yay I have a job~

omg I want it xD

Too tired right now to make an announcement. I'll make one with the updates when I wake up. =A=;;

czZY0d4.png

@infamous H4V0C @MarenXDenominator12 @Capella @Bonny @Suzuki Mine

WHY HULLO THERE MY FRIENDS. Its been a while since I did my last announcement. I was meaning to do one a while ago but got caught up in other things. If you looked at the thread, you may see that we have a MASSIVELY INCREASE in Location/Settings tabs. This is because each one is dedicated to a specific district and is open for people to discuss. You may also plot with people within your district there as well. Its world building, so anything that has to do with that district is applicable for discussion. You don't have to stick to your specific one either. If you have ideas for a different district, feel free to leave a post and discuss. This isn't just my world. This is
your world as well. Feedback is much appreciated.

Now... to change it up slightly. I know its difficult for some people to post because there's ABSOLUTELY no one around them. For this... I would much appreciate multiple characters (if you would like or could handle). Feel free to even ask your friends to join. Anyone that has one character turned in, they may apply for a second character but may not necessarily have to fill out the entire profile at one time. I would only require the picture and first tab information filled out. From there, the other things could be filled out at a later date. HOWEVER, I will need a summary of the character for me to accept them and constant updating on the progress of the character in case any information told to me changes.

I would also like to start brainstorming to plotlines with people. So I would very much so appreciate it if people responded when I tag or quote them. Conversation in the OOC is much appreciated as well.

For now, I think that's it. =w=7
0zKrnGe.png

These are the following updates:

• Graphics/Coding update - all graphics and coding should have been updated.
  • District Information/Concept update - on the IC and OOC front page you will find links to tabs that correspond with their respective districts. These pages are open to anyone, including those not in the rp for world-building purposes.
  • Character Sheet update - profile layout has been altered slightly, but those already sent in their profiles do not need to alter theirs.
  • Character Roster update - those who have not responded to role call have been deleted. Those who have, remain in the sign-up thread. There is also a table on the first post to show the names of characters and which districts they are from.

Hi! ^3^ i;d love to join this rp! it looks amazing <3 <3 <3

I can't make my charrie at this second but I will in a little while *tentacles up*

hope to see you guys in the RP playing field :D

Yeeee <33

I'm so exited you have no ideaaaaa >w<!!!

Feel free to hang around and chat as well as go into the different Setting/Location tabs and give feedback if you'd like! We're all friendly here. =w= b

Currently no one is from that district, yes. Yuuki and I were musing over a pair of sisters being from there but our attention was on other areas. They might still show up but they're not royalty. The Raske Monarchy is a blank canvass too with world building. Good to have you here! Hope you enjoy yourself!

There's still various lines in a monarchy. So its possible to collaborate if you all want to be related to the direct line.

@Giyari

I poke you.

Come lookit. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back