• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ⋮▊ ( DOMINATION ) ✦ ─ htrtw

Okay! the flow is running through my brain and I am making me charrie now :D

I'm really excited ~(^3^)~

but I still need to thoroghly read through everyone's charrie(s) then the RP to see what's been happening o3o

Can't wait to join in with everyone ;3

oy oy urm so dont hate me >.< ;^;

I totally got too excited and completely disregarded the fact that my life is hella turbulent atm and joining wouldnt be the best right now *dying*

I do want to join, really badly I'd LOVE to start but idk when things are going to just go awry and cause me to disappear for who knows how long ;-;

im so sorry you guys for getting you excited >.<

definitely in the future though when things are more stable for me </3

well meet again :3

I plan on keeping DOM around for a while, even if it is extremely slow. So don't fret too much if life is gonna be a priority.

I'll keep you on the quote list though so I know you're interested!

To those who are looking in on this due to my shameless plug ad in the chatbox, Domination is currently being discussed over. An overhaul might happen to condense things, but feel free to still ask questions if you have any. :D

GAH I can't figure out how the conversations work now.

So how will this rp flow? Is it going to have a campaign?

I'm considering a mercenary. Would he be given work?

@The Gunrunner

Hey there! So orignally, DOMINATION was a sandbox roleplay-- one where you could make a character and literally work on your own adventure. I'm pretty open and accepting of ideas, and so I pretty much just provided a foundation and would help and allow players to build a playing field.

However, due to some unfortunate circumstances, I will have to be doing a complete overhaul. With the overhaul, I will be condensing the roleplay, adding plots that will include linear and side quests. Its not so much a campaign rather than a pendulum. This roleplay concept weighs heavily on the concept of cause-and-effect: if you do something in the roleplay, it could easily effect not only your character's future, but other character's futures also. Character development and interaction is incredibly important considering all of the political games that could have been going on.

Mercenaries would work well, because they tend to fit anywhere. But reading information on where the character in question comes from would heavily dictate how the character acts, thinks, and functions. So that's something to keep in mind.

Awww yeah. =w= b

Just tag me when you need me, or just wanna chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back