• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ⋮▊ ( DOMINATION ) ✦ ─ htrtw

I FEEL SO LEGIT, MAN.

AND HELLO! I am ze proud owner of Hendrick, of the Raske monarchy. Child extraordinaire...? xD

EURGH I DID NOT GET NOTIFIED OF NEW REPLIES OHNOES

I'm going to be playing Ryuunosuke Shinozuka, Kelsey Burton, and Taeng Amudee... as far as I know. xD ;;

WHY HULLO WELIAN.

NICE TO SEE YOU CAME BACK.

I'll be editing in the Organization information here soon.

So then maybe you can start formulating character ideas. xD

I like how I'm listening to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu while working on this.

[media]

[/media]

@ 3@ Once homework is done, I can start plotting world domination... with a fifteen year old. Bwahahahha.

@LizardWizard

Hello! Feel free to hang out here in the ooc with us.

I don't bite, I swear! oAo

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

@Cadenske

Please keep questions and comments in the OOC. xD

I'm a tad ocd about that. Dx

How will it get started?

Well, pretty much the beginning of the rp will be introducing the shift.

In other words, there is supposed to be a tri--annual meeting between the Petals, however, some people may not make it. And because of this, could lead to heated chacacter interactions.

Oh and a few raids here and there.

Sorry, I'm super new to this website, and I merely do not understand how we will start. Will you PM me or how does this work? ;v; And, tri-annual meeting with the Petals? What's that. Sorry for being so naive, but this sounds like a really interesting RP.

Cadenske said:
Sorry, I'm super new to this website, and I merely do not understand how we will start. Will you PM me or how does this work? ;v; And, tri-annual meeting with the Petals? What's that. Sorry for being so naive, but this sounds like a really interesting RP.
I'm not done setting up yet. Feel free to go through the tabs and read what I have up. xD

Tri-annual = every three years.

Every three years the Eight Petals (the right districts) have a meeting where they come together in a conference and discuss things. But because of all of the strife that's going to be presented upon the opening of the rp, its not going to go smoothly.

I will PM you once I have all of the Organizations edited and listed.

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]I'm not done setting up yet. Feel free to go through the tabs and read what I have up. xD
Tri-annual = every three years.

Every three years the Eight Petals (the right districts) have a meeting where they come together in a conference and discuss things. But because of all of the strife that's going to be presented upon the opening of the rp, its not going to go smoothly.

I will PM you once I have all of the Organizations edited and listed.

[/QUOTE]
hhhhhhHHH You posted on my wall, do you think you can add me on Skype? I don't have privileges until tomorrow since I joined today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back