• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"No-one yet everyone. An-y-y-yways. Behind y-y-y-you."
Toriel

Undertale

Toriel turned around, only to see Chara sneaking up on her. Chara quickly hid a knife behind her back and whistled.

Toriel couldn't believe it, she looked at her face and said "Ch-Chara? Oh my god." She hugged the child.

Chara

"MOM STOP!" She yelled out in slight displeasement.

Birdsie said:
Toriel
Undertale

Toriel turned around, only to see Chara sneaking up on her. Chara quickly hid a knife behind her back and whistled.

Toriel couldn't believe it, she looked at her face and said "Ch-Chara? Oh my god." She hugged the child.

Chara

ERROR!SANS

He would tie up in strings Chara, keeping her up. "Do not w-w-w-w-orry goat mom. I mean no ha-ha-harm."

Birdsie said:
Toriel
Undertale

Chara

Using the distraction Plague Knight went downstairs and entered snowdin "Hee Hee now to get out of here"

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would tie up in strings Chara, keeping her up. "Do not w-w-w-w-orry goat mom. I mean no ha-ha-harm."
Chara

Undertale

"Damn you, Comedian." She said as she was tied up. She frowned at Error!Sans and said "Why do you look this bad? Did you end up like your father?" She said and showed him and sticked out tongue in a rude fashion.

billthesomething said:
Using the distraction Plague Knight went downstairs and entered snowdin "Hee Hee now to get out of here"
You have encountered Papyrus on your way.

He says "Sans... is that you? Have you seen any humans yet?" Papyrus asked with an angered voice.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"Damn you, Comedian." She said as she was tied up. She frowned at Error!Sans and said "Why do you look this bad? Did you end up like your father?" She said and showed him and sticked out tongue in a rude fashion.
ERROR!SANS

"Kind of, but cooler. Anyways, Toriel. Knock knock."

Birdsie said:
You have encountered Papyrus on your way.
He says "Sans... is that you? Have you seen any humans yet?" Papyrus asked with an angered voice.
Plague Knight raised an eyebrow under his mask "I am not Sans, I am Plague Knight."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
HP Universe

"This is my goddamn house! Other Aurors are coming, so you better get out and find out yourself!!" He would then put his hand into his boot.
Bulvarr walks towards the group of people "Excuse me, can you tell where I am?" Having his shield on his back and his sword in its sheath.

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight raised an eyebrow under his mask "I am not Sans, I am Plague Knight."
Papyrus "I see... I see... Sans you have changed your name. So how about those humans!?!?!" Papyrus asked with an angry voice. "I need to deliver them to Undyne at once..."

Donder172 said:
Bulvarr walks towards the group of people "Excuse me, can you tell where I am?" Having his shield on his back and his sword in its sheath.
Walter

"Good question, but I have no idea." He turned towards Potter, expecting an answer.

@Gabrygabra97

Donder172 said:
"I am a Twi'lek, but I cannot let you harm them. However this does not have to end into violence." Mizelia says.
(He was talking to Plague Knight who's outside.)

Birdsie said:
Walter
"Good question, but I have no idea." He turned towards Potter, expecting an answer.

@Gabrygabra97
Harry Potter

"Well, it's my house. I don't know what else you except me to say."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
"Well, it's my house. I don't know what else you except me to say."
Walter

"Yeah, alright. But specificially where? What continent, country, city. It'd be useful to get back where I belong. Nice spells by the way. I'm Walter."

Walter said, rather casually, slowing down the talk as he went on. He looked around, admiring the nice household.

Birdsie said:
Walter
"Yeah, alright. But specificially where? What continent, country, city. It'd be useful to get back where I belong. Nice spells by the way. I'm Walter."

Walter said, rather casually, slowing down the talk as he went on. He looked around, admiring the nice household.
Harry Potter

"Uh...We are in the United Kingdom, but somewhere like another parallel UK, I don't know how to explain this. In poor words: We're in the magic world."

Birdsie said:
Walter

"What continent? Tamriel, of course. But what province... By the way, my name is Bulvarr" Bulvarr said to Walter

Birdsie said:
Papyrus "I see... I see... Sans you have changed your name. So how about those humans!?!?!" Papyrus asked with an angry voice. "I need to deliver them to Undyne at once..."
Plague knight slapped his mask, never had he dealt with a dumber skeleton then the one who stood before him "no i haven't seen any humans" Plague knight tries to walk around Papyrus

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
"Uh...We are in the United Kingdom, but somewhere like another parallel UK, I don't know how to explain this. In poor words: We're in the magic world."
Walter

"Oh, that's interesting. Why?" He asked very frankly at the last word, not really knowing whether the person knows the answer, he thought it'd be good to try though.

billthesomething said:
Plague knight slapped his mask, never had he dealt with a dumber skeleton then the one who stood before him "no i haven't seen any humans" Plague knight tries to walk around Papyrus
Papyrus

Papyrus blocks the way "Sans, wait. Are you sure you've checked? You always just lie down and do something stupid... like drink ketchup." Papyrus said to the Plague Knight, not being aware he isn't sans.

Birdsie said:
Walter
"Oh, that's interesting. Why?" He asked very frankly at the last word, not really knowing whether the person knows the answer, he thought it'd be good to try though.
Harry Potter

"Normally humans in my world CANT do magic, its a blood thing, y'know."

Chara

Undertale

Hoping nobody sees it, Chara started cutting Sans' ties around her using her Knife. "Hey Sans. Finish the Goddamn pun if you started it." she said, to start a distraction, with a smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back