• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Maria kept silently following, playing around with her knife. "Ill kill anything with reason. Hint. Pissing me of is more than a reason.", she said and seemed to not care for the scenario at all.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria kept silently following, playing around with her knife. "Ill kill anything with reason. Hint. Pissing me of is more than a reason.", she said and seemed to not care for the scenario at all.

[/QUOTE]
Chara

Undertale

"I think there's finally someone that understands me." Chara responded with a friendly, rebellious-teenage girl voice. Smiling and going forward with the rest of the Group, then they were finally near the house of Toriel, she said "It's her house, be careful. She won't let us through... she's too afraid." Char said and ran up to a tree hiding behind it and looking at the House again, going up to the door.

Donder172 said:
"Where are you from?" She asks curious
Chara

Undertale

"I'm from above, but I don't want to talk about it." She said with a dark grimace on her face, as soon as she mentioned above her voice was filled with brooding disgust as she looked at the House, peeking through a window.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"I'm from above, but I don't want to talk about it." She said with a dark grimace on her face, as soon as she mentioned above her voice was filled with brooding disgust as she looked at the House, peeking through a window.
Maria made an annoyed sound. "Whats that now? If whoever doesnt open the door, i will!"

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria made an annoyed sound. "Whats that now? If whoever doesnt open the door, i will!"

[/QUOTE]
Chara

Undertale

"Then do it. Don't be surprised if an Old Goat lady offers you butterscotch pie and then tries to kill you when you try to leave." Chara said with a grin, running back to the Ruins to hide from Toriel... her mother.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"Then do it. Don't be surprised if an Old Goat lady offers you butterscotch pie and then tries to kill you when you try to leave." Chara said with a grin, running back to the Ruins to hide from Toriel... her mother.
Plague knight had stayed out of the conversation, not really caring one way or another. he walked to the door and knocked on it using his staff

billthesomething said:
Plague knight had stayed out of the conversation, not really caring one way or another. he walked to the door and knocked on it using his staff
Toriel

Undertale
(If nobody minds, I'll be all the Major Undertale characters until someone takes them.)

6df2669317199540f2ebda3b8e3a936f.jpg

Before you stood a Goat Woman, although instead of Hoves she had normal hands and legs, except all with Fur and Talons on them. She was rather tall and had a weird symbol on her dress.

"Ah, hello there." Toriel said with a smile.

"Oh my! I should've checked if anyone fallen, please come in!"

"Would you like some Butterscotch-Cinnamon pie?" she asked with a friendly voice.

Mizelia looks at the woman in front of her, asking curiously "What do you mean with 'fallen'?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks as Chara runs away "What's wrong with her?"
"Don't know and honestly don't care" he said as the door opened and saw Toriel, she was significantly taller then him (but so were most people) @Birdsie "Hee hee No. I need a way out of here so would you please show me the way out, so i can't stay for pie"

billthesomething said:
"Don't know and honestly don't care" he said as the door opened and saw Toriel, she was significantly taller then him (but so were most people) @Birdsie "Hee hee No. I need a way out of here so would you please show me the way out, so i can't stay for pie"
Toriel

Undertale

"Oh... I am afraid you can't leave. I would be most happy to explain over the pie..." Toriel said with a rather saddened voice.

Harry Potter

Harry was practicing the spell against the dementors, he would scream out: "EXPECTO PATRONUM! [media]

[/media]" thinking about all the good stuff and happy stuff in his life.

Birdsie said:
Toriel
Undertale

"Oh... I am afraid you can't leave. I would be most happy to explain over the pie..." Toriel said with a rather saddened voice.
Plague Knight sighed under his mask, that kid surly was over exaggerating this was supposed to be the scary pie monster, she looked like mix between a rabbit and a goat "Lady I need to return to my fiance, so please hee hee explain to me why i can't return my loved one"

Walter C. Dornez

HP Universe

As soon as Walter walked out of the portal he saw Harry, Harry Potter casting the spell on the Dementors. (he doesn't seem them tho)

He'd observe the situation and say "That was some magic spell, or something?" with a curious voice.

Birdsie said:
Walter C. Dornez
HP Universe

As soon as Walter walked out of the portal he saw Harry, Harry Potter casting the spell on the Dementors. (he doesn't seem them tho)

He'd observe the situation and say "That was some magic spell, or something?" with a curious voice.
Harry Potter

He, surprised from the appearance of the man, would point the wand at him, screaming out: "PETRIFICUS TOTALUM!"

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight sighed under his mask, that kid surly was over exaggerating this was supposed to be the scary pie monster, she looked like mix between a rabbit and a goat "Lady I need to return to my fiance, so please hee hee explain to me why i can't return my loved one"
Toriel

Undertale

"Asgore will kill you. He kills anyone that falls down here, to attain their souls to break the barrier... then he will declare war on humanity and kill everyone with his power." Toriel said with a sad, displeased face.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
He, surprised from the appearance of the man, would point the wand at him, screaming out: "PETRIFICUS TOTALUM!"
Walter C. Dornez

Walter would use his superhuman reflexes and speed and avoid the spell with such a speed that it almost seems like teleporation, then he'd say "You better try again."

Looks at Toriel, noticing her sad, displeased face "Why? What does he has against humans? And why declaring war on humanity?"

Birdsie said:
Walter C. Dornez
Walter would use his superhuman reflexes and speed and avoid the spell with such a speed that it almost seems like teleporation, then he'd say "You better try again."
Harry Potter

"H-How did you do th-that?" He said, scared. He would then point his wand at him, saying: "Who are you?! Why did you come here? This is no place for you!"

Donder172 said:
"Why? What does he has against humans? And why declaring war on humanity?"
Toriel

Underground

"Since... Since our Children, Asriel and Chara passed away due to the Humans killing them, he became mad with killing all of humanity, I don't want you all to die in a fight with him, especially that he needs only one more soul to destroy the barrier and free everyone, but then he'll kill everyone. All of the Monsters work together down here to attain the human soul for Asgore, but I can't let that happen... please, come in and enjoy pie, but I can't let you leave." Toriel explained to them, with a sad face. She didn't want more innocents die.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
"H-How did you do th-that?" He said, scared. He would then point his wand at him, saying: "Who are you?! Why did you come here? This is no place for you!"
Walter C. Dornez

HP Universe

"I am the tonight's entertainment if you will... now. Where is Millenium? Where is the Major hiding?" Walter asked the man, he distrusted him, thinking he is some new breed of Supernatural beings that casts spells in Latin. He would ignite a cigarette and look at him.

Birdsie said:
Toriel
Underground

"Since... Since our Children, Asriel and Chara passed away due to the Humans killing them, he became mad with killing all of humanity, I don't want you all to die in a fight with him, especially that he needs only one more soul to destroy the barrier and free everyone, but then he'll kill everyone. All of the Monsters work together down here to attain the human soul for Asgore, but I can't let that happen... please, come in and enjoy pie, but I can't let you leave." Toriel explained to them, with a sad face. She didn't want more innocents die.
"But I'm not even a human. I'm a Twi'lek."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back