• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"Of course! I'll show you around. Follow me!" Chara said with an enthusiastic voice, when she turned away from them to lead the way she smiled a bit sadistically for a moment as she took another bite from the chocolate. Her freshly forged master plan was already going on, she returned to her previous, normal face and turned her head around saying "Well, are you coming?" as she started stepping forward to the Flowey room.
"You are awfully cherry for someone whose trapped underground with a bunch of monsters" Plague knight noted as he followed Chara into the room with flowey

billthesomething said:
"You are awfully cherry for someone whose trapped underground with a bunch of monsters" Plague knight noted as he followed Chara into the room with flowey
Chara

Undertale

"Oh, I manage sir. I usually just steal something to eat and then run away. Sometimes I have to fight until they stop wanting to hurt me." She said with a Frown, as she went onward taking a bite out of the chocolate.

The Twi'lek looks towards the child. "Hello. Nice to meet you Chara. My name is Mizelia, Jedi Knight. Can you tell me where I am and why I can't reveive any signals?"

Donder172 said:
The Twi'lek looks towards the child. "Hello. Nice to meet you Chara. My name is Mizelia, Jedi Knight. Can you tell me where I am and why I can't reveive any signals?"
Chara

Undertale

"You are in the Underground, Ma'am! Come with us, I'm showing around. But be careful, there are monsters down here." Chara said with a careful voice to the Jedi, hoping she'd go along.

"The Underground? Like a criminal underground or the lower levels of a city? On which planet are we?"

Donder172 said:
"The Underground? Like a criminal underground or the lower levels of a city? On which planet are we?"
Chara

Undertale

"Uhm... and what planet could we be on? Earth of course! And well... I did use to steal Chocolate and some stuff to eat, but I wouldn't name this a criminal underground. We are in THE Underground. But the local monsters don't like others very well, be careful!" She said with a smile, whilst hopping forward and eating the chocolate bar. They finally got to the room with the First Determination Star.

Chara crossed her arms and looked at the Entrance to the RUINs, admiring it and feeling Determined.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"Oh, I manage sir. I usually just steal something to eat and then run away. Sometimes I have to fight until they stop wanting to hurt me." She said with a Frown, as she went onward taking a bite out of the chocolate.
"Hee hee the monsters here must be pretty useless. if they are beaten by a small kid" Plague knight found her claims quite humorous after having heard of she fought of the "dangerous" monsters

billthesomething said:
"Hee hee the monsters here must be pretty useless. if they are beaten by a small kid" Plague knight found her claims quite humorous after having heard of she fought of the "dangerous" monsters
Chara

Undertale

"Oh! All other kids die when they fall in here, because the Monsters kill them. I only survived because of the power of Determination and LV" Chara said rather casually, as if all of that was normal and then she took a last bite out of the Chocolate Bar, as they stepped onto the first puzzle room.

She stepped on the right buttons and pressed the Switch as the room opened, she walked in hoping they'd go after her.

"What kind of monsters are you talking about?" Mizelia says while looking curious, yet disturbed by her story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"Oh! All other kids die when they fall in here, because the Monsters kill them. I only survived because of the power of Determination and LV" Chara said rather casually, as if all of that was normal and then she took a last bite out of the Chocolate Bar, as they stepped onto the first puzzle room.

She stepped on the right buttons and pressed the Switch as the room opened, she walked in hoping they'd go after her.
"I am still not taking back my statement" Plague knight followed Chara "Hee Hee though i have yet to see any of your supposed 'monsters' "

Donder172 said:
"What kind of monsters are you talking about?" Mizelia says while looking curious, yet disturbed by her story.

Chara

Undertale

"Well... just monsters. There are all types of Mon-" She was interrupted as a Froggit came from the other side of the Room, it wasn't sure what it was doing here, but it shot a few magic flies at Chara, as she turned into a Heart. The Heart flew around avoiding the attacks.

Chara appeared as her normal self and said "A litte help?"

Mizelia walks with the two, her lekku swinging slowly around her back in an calm way. "With which government is this place part of?"

Donder172 said:
Mizelia walks with the two, her lekku swinging slowly around her back in an calm way. "With which government is this place part of?"
"If I'm right, it's some sort of Kingdom ruled by Asgore, he hates humans." Chara said, whilst avoiding more flies going into her direction.

Birdsie said:
"If I'm right, it's some sort of Kingdom ruled by Asgore, he hates humans." Chara said, whilst avoiding more flies going into her direction.
"Kingdom? Asgore? Well I don't think he will like my home or the Republic." She starts to concentrate into the Force, aiming a Force push at the flies.

Birdsie said:
Chara

Undertale

"Well... just monsters. There are all types of Mon-" She was interrupted as a Froggit came from the other side of the Room, it wasn't sure what it was doing here, but it shot a few magic flies at Chara, as she turned into a Heart. The Heart flew around avoiding the attacks.

Chara appeared as her normal self and said "A litte help?"
Plague knight shrugged his shoulders and threw a bomb at the froggit which scared the frog monster causing it to flee from the Battle "Hee Hee Kid i have yet to see whats so scary about a frog who spits flys" Plague knight continued on ahead without the group

billthesomething said:
Plague knight shrugged his shoulders and threw a bomb at the froggit which scared the frog monster causing it to flee from the Battle "Hee Hee Kid i have yet to see whats so scary about a frog who spits flys" Plague knight continued on ahead without the group
Chara

Undertale

"There are worse monsters the deeper you go." Chara said with a happy and very slightly displeased voice.

'Dammit' she thought... the guy spared the Froggit by throwing some kind of bomb. She decided that Toriel would be a better test, but she needed to make Toriel seem more sinister to the group... she went through the Ruins as they ecountered Loox. Loox said "Don't pick on me." As he shot magic balls at the group

Mizelia uses the Force to create a shield around her, trying to get out of line of sight saying slowly "Easy there, it does not have to end in violence."

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"There are worse monsters the deeper you go." Chara said with a happy and very slightly displeased voice.

'Dammit' she thought... the guy spared the Froggit by throwing some kind of bomb. She decided that Toriel would be a better test, but she needed to make Toriel seem more sinister to the group... she went through the Ruins as they ecountered Loox. Loox said "Don't pick on me." As he shot magic balls at the group
Plague Knight ran at loox who seemed to hold his hands up in an attempt to guard. but Plague knight used bomb burst and jumped over Loox and continued unhindered

Chara

Undertale

"I'm afraid it does. These monsters are stupid, they don't understand what you say." Chara ran towards Loox, stabbing him with a knife. She killed him and looked back at the rest and said "They turn to dust when they die." as Loox's body turned to dust.

Chara received a Messagebox:

LV up!

She thought to herself 'nice...'

Last edited by a moderator:
"And so far a peaceful solution. I can't just kill them. My code forbids to take a life when it can be avoided."

Donder172 said:
"And so far a peaceful solution. I can't just kill them. My code forbids to take a life when it can be avoided."
Chara

Undertale

"So you're just like Frisk and Asriel... you just want to give mercy to something that doesn't want it. And guess what happened to them both, ma'am." Chara said with a childish, but displeased and slightly darkened voice. She was still slightly satisfied after reaching LV2.

"Taking a life affects the living Force, and the one who makes the kill. I can try to scare them off, but I refuse to kill."

Donder172 said:
"Taking a life affects the living Force, and the one who makes the kill. I can try to scare them off, but I refuse to kill."
Chara

Undertale

"Sure... you can scare off the stupid ones. But there are those that won't run away no matter what you'll do." Chara said with a sigh. "I guess I'll be the only one killing again... great." She said and went forward, hiding her knife into one of her pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back