• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Donder172 said:
"But I'm not even a human. I'm a Twi'lek."
Toriel

Underground

"Yet you still have a soul, otherwise you would not feel compassion, my child." Toriel said with a rather sad face, as she thought about what she said earlier, about Chara and Asriel... she snapped out of it and looked at the group once again.

FAWKES

HP UNIVERSE

Fawkes wandered around the forest clearing before hearing the shouts of expecto patronum, Fawkes followed the shouts before coming upon a clearing where two young men one who was quite well dressed and another who was waving around a stick. Fawkes moved towards them with caution "Greetings Humans" Having perhaps grabbed their attention, he decided to introduce himself "I am Fawkes and I Mean You NO harM" @Birdsie

Birdsie said:
Toriel
Underground

"Yet you still have a soul, otherwise you would not feel compassion, my child." Toriel said with a rather sad face, as she thought about what she said earlier, about Chara and Asriel... she snapped out of it and looked at the group once again.
"If I could reach the others with my holocomm, I could try to warn the Republic or the Jedi."

Birdsie said:
Toriel
Underground

"Lady I am a Knight and an Alchemist, Hee hee i can handle any monster so most of them seem too stupid to do any real harm other to themselves. Now step aside" Plague knight didn't wait for a response and walked past Toriel. And headed towards the stairs

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
"If I could reach the others with my holocomm, I could try to warn the Republic or the Jedi."
Toriel

Underground

"Are those human nations?" Toriel asked with curiosity, she had never heard of those before.

billthesomething said:
"Lady I am a Knight and an Alchemist, Hee hee i can handle any monster so most of them seem too stupid to do any real harm other to themselves" Plague knight didn't wait for a response and walked past Toriel. And headed towards the stairs
Toriel

Underground

"No!" Toriel went after him and said "You cannot! If you die Asgore will become God. He can't become God!" Toriel said with a deep and serious voice.

billthesomething said:

FAWKES

HP UNIVERSE

Fawkes wandered around the forest clearing before hearing the shouts of expecto patronum, Fawkes followed the shouts before coming upon a clearing where two young men one who was quite well dressed and another who was waving around a stick. Fawkes moved towards them with caution "Greetings Humans" Having perhaps grabbed their attention, he decided to introduce himself "I am Fawkes and I Mean You NO harM" @Birdsie
Walter

HP Universe

"Yo." Walter simply responded, taking out his cigarette briefly, to shove off some of the dark dust from it. Then he put it back into his mouth and continued smoking. He clearly seemed uninterested in anything going on around.

Birdsie said:
Toriel
Underground

"Are those human nations?" Toriel asked with curiosity, she had never heard of those before.
"The Galactic Republic is... not entirely a Human nation, but it was created by humans several thousands of years ago. It's government is the Galactic Senate, which is made from senators who represent their government, which is on the planet Coruscant. There are over a thousand different representatives from across the Galaxy. The current Supreme Chancellor is Saresh, a Twi'lek like me. The Jedi are not a nation, rather an order. The rulling body of the Jedi is the Jedi Council, which exist out of several Jedi Master, the current Grandmaster of the Jedi Order is Jedi Master Satele Shan, a female human. The Jedi are peacekeepers in the Galaxy. We support the Republic, because it's a democratic government, but it doesn't mean we're bound to them. We come to their aid when they need it, but we always strife for peace. Both the Jedi and the Republic are thousands of years old."

Birdsie said:
Walter C. Dornez
HP Universe

"I am the tonight's entertainment if you will... now. Where is Millenium? Where is the Major hiding?" Walter asked the man, he distrusted him, thinking he is some new breed of Supernatural beings that casts spells in Latin. He would ignite a cigarette and look at him.
Harry Potter

"...Millenium? Major? Who are you...talking about?" He kept pointing his want at him, distrusting him aswell.

[dice]21990[/dice]

Walter

HP Universe

"Believable enough. Since you're confused that means you have no fucking idea what I'm talking about, you're good to me." Walter said casually looking at harry. "Where am I anyway?"

Birdsie said:
Walter
HP Universe

"Believable enough. Since you're confused that means you have no fucking idea what I'm talking about, you're good to me." Walter said casually looking at harry. "Where am I anyway?"
Fawkes looked to the other boy "YES, I wouLD like to Know WHere I Am As well" Fawkes hated his voice sometimes for he, like all east-coast super mutants sounded like he was quietly shouting or screaming. @Gabrygabra97

Birdsie said:
Walter
HP Universe

Harry Potter

"You intruded into my and my wife's house! Now get outta here or I am going to call the A-...Wait, I am an Auror." He would scream out: "Stupefy!". The bolt would hit the target as he wasn't expecting it.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
"You intruded into my and my wife's house! Now get outta here or I am going to call the A-...Wait, I am an Auror." He would scream out: "Stupefy!". The bolt would hit the target as he wasn't expecting it.
Walter

HP Universe

Walter simply avoided it with speed as high as it seems like it was teleportation. He used one of the Monofilament Wires to try to cut Harry's wand in half.

Birdsie said:
Walter
HP Universe

Walter simply avoided it with speed as high as it seems like it was teleportation. He used one of the Monofilament Wires to try to cut Harry's wand in half.
Harry Potter

He would move away his wand, screaming out: "EXPECTO PATRONUM!". But then, he would say in the patronum: "Go to the other Aurors and retrieve this message: Unknown Inter-dimensional and dangerous people are coming, I need help!" (The Patronum is immortal, It cannot be broken.)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
He would move away his wand, screaming out: "EXPECTO PATRONUM!". But then, he would say in the patronum: "Go to the other Aurors and retrieve this message: Unknown Inter-dimensional and dangerous people are coming, I need help!" (The Patronum is immortal, It cannot be broken.)
Walter

HP Universe

"If you don't stop, I'll just kill you." Walter said with an annoyed voice. "Again, where are we?" Walter repeated, as he took out the cigarette from his mouth and crushed it under his boot.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
"You intruded into me and my wife's house! Now get outta here or I am going to call the A-...Wait, I am an Auror." He would scream out: "Stupefy!". The bolt would hit the target as he wasn't expecting it.
FAWKES

Fawkes stood by as he watched the two humans fight unsure on who to assist "HUman TheRe IS nO NeeD TO fight, We WEre BroUght HeRE BY A PoRtal" Well he assumed that Walter was brought here through the Portal

Birdsie said:
Walter
HP Universe

"If you don't stop, I'll just kill you." Walter said with an annoyed voice. "Again, where are we?" Walter repeated, as he took out the cigarette from his mouth and crushed it under his boot.
Harry Potter

HP Universe

"This is my goddamn house! Other Aurors are coming, so you better get out and find out yourself!!" He would then put his hand into his boot.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
HP Universe

"This is my goddamn house! Other Aurors are coming, so you better get out and find out yourself!!" He would then put his hand into his boot.
(Harry is being unnecessarily hostile also you are ignoring my posts)

ERROR!SANS

£$%&£"£&!"$"£$&!"$"£$&"£$

He would get out of a portal, getting exactly in front of the Twi'leek and Toriel. "Oh, he-e-e-ey, Goat mom. He-y-y-y too, ten-ta-ta-tacle dude."

HP universe

Bulvarr

Bulvarr is walking at the road towards Whiterun, just done a bounty by the Jarl. However he comes across a man in dark robes "Are you Bulvarr?" The person asks.

Bulvarr replies "Yes, I am."

The person looks at him, then suddenly extends his hand as he casts a hidden spell on Bulvarr, disappearing as the spell hit him before he could react. Ending in a forrest. Walking further he notices a house with a few humans and what seems to be an Orc.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](we reached a point where i already missed too much to have any idea how to continue...)

[/QUOTE]
(Follow Plague Knight he is trying to leave Toriels house)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](we reached a point where i already missed too much to have any idea how to continue...)

[/QUOTE]
(Ikr. I was here along and I am confused.)

Toriel

Undertale

"Uhm... who are you?" She said to Error!Sans, not knowing who he is.

Birdsie said:
(Ikr. I was here along and I am confused.)
Toriel

Undertale

"Uhm... who are you?" She said to Error!Sans, not knowing who he is.
ERROR!SANS

"No-one yet everyone. An-y-y-yways. Behind y-y-y-you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back