• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

Hoping nobody sees it, Chara started cutting Sans' ties around her using her Knife. "Hey Sans. Finish the Goddamn pun if you started it." she said, to start a distraction, with a smile on her face.
ERROR!SANS

He would summon a blue and glitchy Gaster Blaster with the mouth open, right pointed at Chara.

"You better not move, kiddo, or I shall bring here your flower friend?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would summon a blue and glitchy Gaster Blaster with the mouth open, right pointed at Chara.

"You better not move, kiddo, or I shall bring here your flower friend?"
Chara

Chara started laughing like a sadistic kid... to no surprise, then she said "Asriel's dead, you bonehead. And so is my mother and father." She untied the Ropes and dodged out of the way of the Gaster Blaster that was about to shoot her.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Harry Potter
He would hand him a book, about the magic and why humans cant normally do magic.
"Do you want me to show you some 'magic'?" Bulvarr said to the boy.

(btw, if something comes dubble or two different post on the same reaction. That's because of my provider...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara started laughing like a sadistic kid... to no surprise, then she said "Asriel's dead, you bonehead. And so is my mother and father." She untied the Ropes and dodged out of the way of the Gaster Blaster that was about to shoot her.
ERROR!SANS

He would jump at her, tackling her keeping her unable to move, then he would evoke RED strings tieing her up. He says: "About the pun, never mind. It's POINTLESS."

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would jump at her, tackling her keeping her unable to move, then he would evoke RED strings tieing her up. He says: "About the pun, never mind. It's POINTLESS."
Chara

Chara looked at him being above her, as she was peeled to the floor, she took on a flirty face and said "P-Please be gentle." Then cutting the strings and kicking him off of her.

[media]

[/media]

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara looked at him being above her, as she was peeled to the floor, she took on a flirty face and said "P-Please be gentle." Then cutting the strings and kicking him off of her.

[media]

[/media]
ERROR!SANS

"Fuck you, honestly." He would then summon 4 ERROR!BLASTERS, making them all shoot at once towards the little girl. "If I'd have the chance to **** each one of the likes of you, I would do it, and I'd never get tired." Both of his eyes would go red.

Birdsie said:
Chara

[media]

[/media]
Mizelia hears the noise of battle, exiting the building to see a fight going on, letting out a sigh.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Fuck you, honestly." He would then summon 4 ERROR!BLASTERS, making them all shoot at once towards the little girl. "If I'd have the chance to **** each one of the likes of you, I would do it, and I'd never get tired." Both of his eyes would go red.
Chara

Undertale

She rolled out of their way and attempted to stab him, she knew she'd fail. She always does, he never takes a hit... until he's tired.

Toriel

"STOP THIS AT ONCE!" She yelled out in slight anger.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
Concentrates on the Force, extending herself towards the girl, making a Force shield around her (the shield is breakable).

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

She rolled out of their way and attempted to stab him, she knew she'd fail. She always does, he never takes a hit... until he's tired.

Toriel

"STOP THIS AT ONCE!" She yelled out in slight anger.
ERROR!SANS

Toriel can clearly see that Chara wanted to stab ERROR!SANS, he would tie Chara up with some RED STRINGS.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
Toriel can clearly see that Chara wanted to stab ERROR!SANS, he would tie Chara up with some RED STRINGS.
ERROR!SANS

He would then shoot a gaster blaster towards the Jedi.

Birdsie said:
Papyrus
Papyrus blocks the way "Sans, wait. Are you sure you've checked? You always just lie down and do something stupid... like drink ketchup." Papyrus said to the Plague Knight, not being aware he isn't sans.
Plague Knight rolled his eyes "Listen Up Bonehead i am not Sans, I haven't seen a human and i did not drink any Ketchup" Plague Knight Pulls out the bait bomb and throws it the side "Hee Hee Get the Human Boy" Plague knight pointed to were he threw the bait bomb and ran

billthesomething said:
Plague Knight rolled his eyes "Listen Up Bonehead i am not Sans, I haven't seen a human and i did not drink any Ketchup" Plague Knight Pulls out the bait bomb and throws it the side "Hee Hee Get the Human Boy" Plague knight pointed to were he threw the bait bomb and ran
Papyrus ran after the bait, thinking it might be a Human.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
Notices the shot, inmediately stopping to shield the girl and tries to grab her lightsaber to block the attack, but is not fast enough and is hitted at her left shoulder. Falling on the ground on her back. Letting out a groan as she feels her shoulder been hitted. Slowly concentrating in the Force, trying to heal her own wound for a moment, then stands up. She then ignites her lightsaber, letting a green blade come out of it with a hissing sound.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
Chara

Undertale

Seeing as the Comedian is quite busy, she turned to Toriel and said "Don't worry, Mom."

Then she tried to stab her and kick her down the stairs.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

Seeing as the Comedian is quite busy, she turned to Toriel and said "Don't worry, Mom."

Then she tried to stab her and kick her down the stairs.
ERROR!SANS

He would scream out as loud as something that is very super loud. The loud makes the room vibrate intensely, attempting to stop chara from stabbing Toriel.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would scream out as loud as something that is very super loud. The loud makes the room vibrate intensely, attempting to stop chara from stabbing Toriel.

Chara

Undertale

Chara was used to loud screams, she just continued stabbing her, although the scream was very unpleasant for her Ears.

As her knife thrusted through Toriel's chest, Chara kicked her mother downstairs and said "Good-night." Then went downstairs and ran as fast as she could from the Comedian, her LV was too low to put up with Sans, especially the Gaster-wannabe version.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS

Mizelia tries to cover her cones as the thing starts screaming loud, like a Krayt Dragon about to be crushed by a Harrower-Class Dreadnought.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

Chara was used to loud screams, she just continued stabbing her, although the scream was very unpleasant for her Ears.

As her knife thrusted through Toriel's chest, Chara kicked her mother downstairs and said "Good-night." Then went downstairs and ran as fast as she could from the Comedian, her LV was too low to put up with Sans, especially the Gaster-wannabe version.
ERROR!SANS

"FUCK NO SHIT NO FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO"

He would run down the stairs, taking Toriel in his arms, using the strings to try to heal the stab.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"FUCK NO SHIT NO FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO"

He would run down the stairs, taking Toriel in his arms, using the strings to try to heal the stab.
As you ran downstairs, Toriel was already dust and there was only her crushed soul remanants remaining.

Chara

Chara stood at the end of the hallway and gave a subtle flirty wink, running out of the Ruins.

Birdsie said:
As you ran downstairs, Toriel was already dust and there was only her crushed soul remanants remaining.
Chara

Chara stood at the end of the hallway and gave a subtle flirty wink, running out of the Ruins.
ERROR!SANS

He would gather all the Soul Pieces and the dust, opening a portal to his void-blank world. He would then use his telekinesis to re-build her, ptting the soul pieces in the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back