• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Papyrus ran after the bait, thinking it might be a Human.
The Bomb blew up which sent Papyrus flying but not killing him, Meanwhile Plague Knight had entered Snowdin Properly and wandered into the shop. he knew not why he was here other then trying to get away from Papyrus

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
He would gather all the Soul Pieces and the dust, opening a portal to his void-blank world. He would then use his telekinesis to re-build her, ptting the soul pieces in the body.
Mizelia runs after Error!Sans, disigniting her lightsaber as she sees what happened with the woman. "By the Force..."

billthesomething said:
The Bomb blew up which sent Papyrus flying but not killing him, Meanwhile Plague Knight had entered Snowdin Properly and wandered into the shop. he knew not why he was here other then trying to get away from Papyrus
Chara

Undertale

Chara was running as fast as she could, thinking the Comedian was after her. She looked back and then bumped into Plague Knight with her head, falling over. "Oh, would you wat-" She looked at him. She smiled and closed her eyes in a friendly way "Oh, it's you! Howdy!" She shook up her head and got up from the cold snow.

Donder172 said:
Mizelia runs after Error!Sans, disigniting her lightsaber as she sees what happened with the woman. "By the Force..."
ERROR!SANS

What he thought would work didn't. He starts to cry, as loud as before.

Then he notices the Twi'leek, saying: "Wh-at...do you...want..."

*All he does is sob.

HP Universe; Albert Wesker

It wasn't long before Wesker appeared on the other side of what seemed to be a crack in space. Exiting it caused a loud bang as he was thrown off his feet, he seemed to be in a house, whose house he didn't know. Wesker took a quick look around and smirked as he saw a case next to him he was slightly lucky at least that came with him meaning even here, wherever it might be he can do his work. Wesker quickly took a look at the his side a smirked not only does he have his case full of a certain something but his Samurai Edge pistol was also at his side only thing was limited ammunition. Wesker finally decided to stand up, he picked up his case and spun around only to notice that they was three people and something that looked like it had been mutated by a virus of sorts, one that even Wesker didn't know that was something he most definitely needed. "Well this was...unexpected and just as I was making great progress to."

@Gabrygabra97 @Donder172 @Birdsie

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
What he thought would work didn't. He starts to cry, as loud as before.

Then he notices the Twi'leek, saying: "Wh-at...do you...want..."

*All he does is sob.
Walks slowly to him, putting her lightsaber back on her hilt, saying slowly and calmly "Easy there... I'm not your enemy."

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

Chara was running as fast as she could, thinking the Comedian was after her. She looked back and then bumped into Plague Knight with her head, falling over. "Oh, would you wat-" She looked at him. She smiled and closed her eyes in a friendly way "Oh, it's you! Howdy!" She shook up her head and got up from the cold snow.
"You know Hee hee when someone usually goes somewhere without telling other, it's because one is trying to get away from them" Plague Knight found Chara overly cheery attitude to be quite grading as she reminded him of that ninja kid and Percy

NekoChanBo said:
HP Universe; Albert Wesker

It wasn't long before Wesker appeared on the other side of what seemed to be a crack in space. Exiting it caused a loud bang as he was thrown off his feet, he seemed to be in a house, whose house he didn't know. Wesker took a quick look around and smirked as he saw a case next to him he was slightly lucky at least that came with him meaning even here, wherever it might be he can do his work. Wesker quickly took a look at the his side a smirked not only does he have his case full of a certain something but his Samurai Edge pistol was also at his side only thing was limited ammunition. Wesker finally decided to stand up, he picked up his case and spun around only to notice that they was three people and something that looked like it had been mutated by a virus of sorts, one that even Wesker didn't know that was something he most definitely needed. "Well this was...unexpected and just as I was making great progress to."

@Gabrygabra97 @Donder172 @Birdsie
Bulvarr hears a loud bang from the house "What in oblivion was that?"

billthesomething said:
"You know Hee hee when someone usually goes somewhere without telling other, it's because one is trying to get away from them" Plague Knight found Chara overly cheery attitude to be quite grading as she reminded him of that ninja kid and Percy
Chara

Undertale

"Yeah, well. Quite a day it is! Killed my adoptive mother, and escaped from my enraged Dunkle... yeah." She said and got up. "So where we going?" she asked enthusiastically.

billthesomething said:
"Sounds like an Explosion" curious on what the sound was, Fawkes began walking towards the house
"From what? A fireball spell?" Bulvarr walks with Fawkes towards the house.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"Yeah, well. Quite a day it is! Killed my adoptive mother, and escaped from my enraged Dunkle... yeah." She said and got up. "So where we going?" she asked enthusiastically.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Chara! Chara! Over here!" He screams as loud as he can, running towards her.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Chara! Chara! Over here!" He screams as loud as he can, running towards her.
(You can't just fucking appear out of nowhere. Especially as Asriel fucking Dreemurr.)

Birdsie said:
Chara
Undertale

"Hee Hee I am not surprised that your a killer, most of these monsters are too stupid to be a threat, and it's not we for i want nothing to do with you" He tries to walk away from Chara

billthesomething said:
"Hee Hee I am not surprised that your a killer, most of these monsters are too stupid to be a threat, and it's not we for i want nothing to do with you" He tries to walk away from Chara
"Well, alright... Partner. Just stay out of my way and I won't have to kill you, neither will Asr- Flowey, I meant Flowey... Yes, neither should Flowey kill you if you stay out of his way." Chara was scraping something on a tree with her knife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ban yawned as he walked around. Where was everyone? Meliodas? Heck, even King? But more importantly...where was the drinks? Sure, friends were cool, but drinking was cooler. Way cooler. If not any drinks, at least give him something or someone to fight! "Urgh...back to myself once more." Ban continued on his walk through the woods. A very enthusiastic walk.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]A very enthusiastic walk.

[/QUOTE]
(I get the reference, you cheaky dick-waffle!)

Birdsie said:
(I get the reference, you cheaky dick-waffle!)
(Just pissed off with the malware on my pc right now. I paid to get rid of it all...yet I still have some...)

Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel was crying over Chara's body... he had no idea how to fulfill her wish. He felt his fur standing up and he looked around to see a Portal, in curiosity he walked through and appeared in Snowdin...

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
Asriel was crying over Chara's body... he had no idea how to fulfill her wish. He felt his fur standing up and he looked around to see a Portal, in curiosity he walked through and appeared in Snowdin...
(This is gonna be interesting. Can you imagine she just yells: SENPAAAAAI!!! xD )

Chara

Chara was bored, she walked around Snowdin, visiting shops and killing people, then stealing items. She still had the Heart Locket, she looked inside at the picture of her and Asriel, she felt sad but motivated. She was filled with Determination. She took all the money in the store and a few bisicles and left with her equipment filled with stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back