• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

HP Universe

Near the fight between Walter and Harry, a portal opens up and releases a tall individual equipped heavy armor and a mace. Confused by his sudden transportation, the individual known as Sauron begins to analyze his surroundings.

Barbas said:
HP Universe
Near the fight between Walter and Harry, a portal opens up and releases a tall individual equipped heavy armor and a mace. Confused by his sudden transportation, the individual known as Sauron begins to analyze his surroundings.
Walter (Walter is like less OP Alucard, with different weapons.)

Walter looks at Sauron and says "Whoa, what the fuck?" in surprise.

Birdsie said:
(This is gonna be interesting. Can you imagine she just yells: SENPAAAAAI!!! xD )
Chara

Chara was bored, she walked around Snowdin, visiting shops and killing people, then stealing items. She still had the Heart Locket, she looked inside at the picture of her and Asriel, she felt sad but motivated. She was filled with Determination. She took all the money in the store and a few bisicles and left with her equipment filled with stuff.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would walk around, saying: "Helloooooooooo? Howdyyy? Anyone there???". Then he starts to say "Bahh" like a goat for boredom.

Birdsie said:
Walter
Walter was just after them, observing what's going on in interest.
Bulvarr looks carefully around him, having his right hand close to his sword, ready to draw it if needed. "Stay on your guard." He says to Fawks

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would walk around, saying: "Helloooooooooo? Howdyyy? Anyone there???". Then he starts to say "Bahh" like a goat for boredom.
Chara

Chara was about to eat a Bisicle, but then she heard Asriel... the voice was so similar, was she dreaming? She didn't know.

She ran as fast as she could towards the sound, then she saw who appeared to be Asriel.

"A-A-ASRIEEEL?!?!?!?" She yelled out in surprise. Her face was shocked and she was sweating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara was about to eat a Bisicle, but then she heard Asriel... the voice was so similar, was she dreaming? She didn't know.

She ran as fast as she could towards the sound, then she saw who appeared to be Asriel.

"A-A-ASRIEEEL?!?!?!?" She yelled out in surprise. Her face was shocked and she was sweating.
Asriel Dreemurr

He couldn't believe it. "Ch-Chara?!" He ran towards her.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He couldn't believe it. "Ch-Chara?!" He ran towards her.
She ran towards him and hugged him with a smile. She dropped her knife onto the ground.

Donder172 said:
Walks slowly to him, putting her lightsaber back on her hilt, saying slowly and calmly "Easy there... I'm not your enemy."
Mizelia keeps walking closer towards the person, keeping an calm, non-combat stance.

Donder172 said:
Bulvarr looks carefully around him, having his right hand close to his sword, ready to draw it if needed. "Stay on your guard." He says to Fawks
Fawkes nods and begins to rev up his Gatling laser "YoU To FrIeND"

Birdsie said:
Walter (Walter is like less OP Alucard, with different weapons.)
Walter looks at Sauron and says "Whoa, what the fuck?" in surprise.
Sauron

Looking down at the boy who just spoke to him, Sauron uses his powers to subtly manipulate Walter as he questions him." Would you happen to know where I'm currently at? You see, I just arrived and I don't have any knowledge of this land."

Barbas said:
Sauron
Looking down at the boy who just spoke to him, Sauron uses his powers to subtly manipulate Walter as he questions him." Would you happen to know where I'm currently at? You see, I just arrived and I don't have any knowledge of this land."
Walter

Walter was barely touched by the Powers, but it did slightly affect him. "London, UK. If I'm right." He said, with a rather chill voice, as he's faced stuff like Sauron before.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Oh my god...Chara...I thought you...were dead..." He started crying.
Chara

She hugs him as harder than ever and says "It's alright. Now it's both of us and we can finish what we started so many years ago... we can free everyone." Chara said, she no longer wanted the Genocide. She just wanted to kill Humanity exclusively and help the Monsters get out.

Birdsie said:
Chara
She hugs him as harder than ever and says "It's alright. Now it's both of us and we can finish what we started so many years ago... we can free everyone." Chara said, she no longer wanted the Genocide. She just wanted to kill Humanity exclusively and help the Monsters get out.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I want to stay here...I want to stay with Mom and Dad..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I want to stay here...I want to stay with Mom and Dad..."
Chara

Chara thought to herself 'Oh... no... how am I going to tell him that I killed mom?' Chara said "A-A-A-Asriel... you would never be mad at me, no matter what I did, right????" She asked, and was sweating profusely in extreme fear.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara thought to herself 'Oh... no... how am I going to tell him that I killed mom?' Chara said "A-A-A-Asriel... you would never be mad at me, no matter what I did, right????" She asked, and was sweating profusely in extreme fear.
Asriel Dreemurr

He would say "Chara...I couldn't..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would say "Chara...I couldn't..."
Chara started spamming the RESET button behind her, but it didn't work. She couldn't believe, it why didn't the RESET work? Why? WHY? She was so scared to tell Asriel the truth, what would he think? What would he think if he told him she killed their mother... well, not her's, it was only her adoptive mother after all, but HIS mother... what would he think? She was sweating balls and said "A-Asriel... I did something... I... I... I..." She didn't know how to finish the sentence, she swallowed and looked away, she couldn't look him in the eyes while she said that "I killed Mom." she started breathing heavily not knowing what Asriel would do.

Birdsie said:
Chara started spamming the RESET button behind her, but it didn't work. She couldn't believe, it why didn't the RESET work? Why? WHY? She was so scared to tell Asriel the truth, what would he think? What would he think if he told him she killed their mother... well, not her's, it was only her adoptive mother after all, but HIS mother... what would he think? She was sweating balls and said "A-Asriel... I did something... I... I... I..." She didn't know how to finish the sentence, she swallowed and looked away, she couldn't look him in the eyes while she said that "I killed Mom." she started breathing heavily not knowing what Asriel would do.
Asriel Dreemurr

"You did...what?! How...how are we gonna fix this...Wait...Gaster could..."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"You did...what?! How...how are we gonna fix this...Wait...Gaster could..."
Chara

Chara was honestly surprised how well he took it, but she had to break the news to him.

"A-Asriel... Dr. Gaster is dead. I pushed him into the Core." She said, with a really, really apologizing-tone. She was so sorry that she was about to cry.

Donder172 said:
Bulvarr draws his sword and shield, standing ready for a fight.
Bulvarr looks around for a moment, then whispering "Laas Yah Nir (aura whisper)" and looks around again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara was honestly surprised how well he took it, but she had to break the news to him.

"A-Asriel... Dr. Gaster is dead. I pushed him into the Core." She said, with a really, really apologizing-tone. She was so sorry that she was about to cry.
Asriel Dreemurr

"N-No...I saw him in the door-room..." He looked at her straight in the eyes, holding her cheeks.

Birdsie said:
Walter
Walter was barely touched by the Powers, but it did slightly affect him. "London, UK. If I'm right." He said, with a rather chill voice, as he's faced stuff like Sauron before.
Sauron

"This is certainly not my world, than. Because I have never heard of Londo or UK. And I would know since I participated in the creation of the world."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"N-No...I saw him in the door-room..." He looked at her straight in the eyes, holding her cheeks.
Chara

"What? So he's alive?... But, Asriel. I thought you'd be mad at me." Chara said to Asriel, rather shocked that he didn't want to avenge his mother, or anyone at all. It was kinda shocking for her, but she'd do anything for Asriel, after such a loooong time.

Barbas said:
Sauron
"This is certainly not my world, than. Because I have never heard of Londo or UK. And I would know since I participated in the creation of the world."
Walter

"That's interesting... so what are you? Like a demon, or something? Not judging, just like to shoot straight." Walter said rather casually and barely impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back