• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's really not.....there was a commercial on TV....playing a song while I was reading a fight scene in a story...

Hello before I pass out so I can actually be awake for my exam tomorrow...

>.>

Why do I want this Aphrodite child....She's like halfway done....

*anger/confusion*

@Ivazel I'm sorry, but your character will not work for this role play.

Please let me know when you have saved all the information you want for your character so that we may remove him from the sign-up.

@Ivazel there isn't any indication that you've read the information for this role play to be found in the cs.

We would really prefer that you used a realistic picture, and it bothers me to recognize the picture as some punk rock version of a minor character from Naruto.

Shooting lightning bolts out of her guitar is seriously overpowered and doesn't seem to be appropriate for an Apollo kid to essentially have the powers of a Zeus kid (which, I'm not sure if we ever got around to updating the first post in the sign-up, but we have both of our Zeus kids now and we aren't accepting any more).

I also doubt the likliehood of beating up a giant, no matter what kind of form of martial arts is used.

Overall, we're just looking for seriously fleshed out characters that clearly demonstrate that a lot of thought has been put into them.

Personality should be longer and the given history simply doesn't make up for it.

-Extend backstory and history

-Remove giant beating (though to be fair it was specified as a young cyclops, like Tyson, who

-Realistic picture

As for the guitar, I contend that it's a gift from the gods via a previous quest-- I mean, they were ready to give Percy immortality (not just that, but godhood) for saving the world-- a small collaboration between Apollo and Zeus is not far-fetched. However, I would be entirely willing to dial back the power.

I do want to be in this RP as it looks interesting. I just want you to think of the character sheet so far as a rough draft. This is only my second RP on the site and my first in several years.

Nah, you're fine.

I'm not posting tonight either. ;w;

@Ivazel that was just an overview of the problems off the top of my head and there could have been others, I didn't feel like checking.

I'm sorry, but if this is your first time role playing in a while, perhaps one of the simple and casual role plays would take the pressure off of you.

I believe there are a few PJO role plays floating around like that.

Unfortunately, when I rejected your application, I meant that as absolute.

WAIT WIAT WIAT TODAY IS THE THIRTEENTH MEANING TOMORROW IS THE FOURTHEENTHT MEANING LuUcaS IS cOMINg 2 sMASHHH

*SREECHES*

*unintelligible noises*

lucas and ness are my cHILDREN ok

i can't use luigi for crap he's so awkward lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back