• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NVM I THINK I FIXED IT

I really need to finish House of Hades so I can read Blood of Olympus :<

if you burn the books you wont need to organize them ;)

I have all the books from both series and have read them all except finish HoH and BoO

Hey, Pine is in the process of reading the books!

I'm pretty sure she said that...

What? I didn't say anything.

*jk I don't really care how many books you guys have read*

And I haven't even read the first book. :(

Therefore, you cannot truly talk :P

I've reread the original series at least three time of boredom. I just need to finish the last two books xD

I'd do it this summer, but I have a shit ton of work to start soon...i hate school

I know

I was as well :P

I'm on break too, but I'm taking four AP classes. And CollegeBoard became an asshole and declared that every fucking AP class needs to assign work over the summer. So I'm extremely pissed at the fact that I have to do god knows what for the rest of my break

that's how it has always been for ap classes at my school, i've already taken 4 and i am taking 2 more this year

Along with the fact that I have to read three books and (I think) write a paper for each of them, I have to do these three or four packets for World History, do some packet for Statistics, and come up with this Psych project. I can do either of these no problem. But the problem is there's not enough time. I'm just glad I'm not taking one of the three science AP classes, cause God knows I wouldn't be able to handle it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back