• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WELL TOO BAD

@GinjaGen I'm watching some very important TV atm, but just real quick...

I know I accepted your last character kind of like that, but I was being lazy because there were all these characters at once...

Basically, personality needs to be in paragraph form.

so let me know when ya' fix that

@Chaotic Angel12 not really.

Any Big Three characters we're accepted have to be seriously well done and developed, and only "keeping to himself" is a bad idea in role plays.

[QUOTE="Chaotic Angel12]Ok I'll try something different

If it would be my would that be ok

Nyx

[/QUOTE]
Whatever you do with your character, there's gotta' be more to them than just that.

Super anti-social characters are a no-go.

I mean, any Greek God is available as a character, but you know... give me a meaty developed character.

I know that I'm not the GM or anything. But having a Primordial as a parent is highly unlikely if demigods were real. @Chaotic Angel12 Reason being is that most of the Primordials have faded or went into hiding. Aldo is that they would not stoop so low into having a child with a mortal. Other reasons are that the Olympians are so paranoid expecially Zeus. To where they won't let a child of someone that is more powerful than them and that they might think that you try to overthrow them.

Again I know this isn't my place but just thought that I should point that out. @Pine @Nico @OtherGMthatIforgotyourname

Ok @Pine , I have edited Asha's personality. Let me know if it works. I'm heading over to try and make Caspian's into something comprehensible.... wish me luck!

IronDragon said:
I know that I'm not the GM or anything. But having a Primordial as a parent is highly unlikely if demigods were real. @Chaotic Angel12 Reason being is that most of the Primordials have faded or went into hiding. Aldo is that they would not stoop so low into having a child with a mortal. Other reasons are that the Olympians are so paranoid expecially Zeus. To where they won't let a child of someone that is more powerful than them and that they might think that you try to overthrow them.
Again I know this isn't my place but just thought that I should point that out. @Pine @Nico @OtherGMthatIforgotyourname
Alright, so I know you probably missed this because you were only recently accepted, but I've already warned two people about posting things like this.

Please, if any of you have any concerns about someone else's character or anything pertaining to the role play itself, contact one of the GMs through private messaging.

More than likely, it's something we're already aware of.

@Chaotic Angel12 I'm sorry, but your character will not work for this role play.

Please let me know when you have saved all the information you want for your character so that we may remove him from the sign-up.

@GinjaGen alright, I'll have to look tomorrow.

today is my off day

and best of luck ~ ;w;

=w= you know what would be awesome? If one of the Hephaestus and Athena kids collaborated to make a badass flying battleship....better yet make a giant automaton! That would be awesome!......... Sorry I'm getting a bit to excited here. =3= The wait is killing me, lol really looking forward to how everyone interacts with one another! Also one teensy weensy question. Who's gonna rp as the bad guys and the monsters? o-o

Guys!

Good news~

RP starts in the morning when I get some cafeine in my blood ~

Oorr I can start now and cheat my diet and down some cola.

And music

Well, I should warn you I'm getting on a train Sunday morning and I won't disembark until Wednesday. During that time, I expect to have little or no Internet connection (especially when I'm in the middle of the Great Plains). So I want to get in as much as I can before I vanish off the grid for a while.

I still have some work to do on my cs, but it's really late... well early here, so i am gonna crash DX

Oh god, a giant automaton?

I can just imagine...

concept is meat but idk how i feel about the actual practice

As far as monsters go... I think that can be fair game.

Like, if you're going to throw them in there, please have a well thought out reason for it and don't make it CONSTANT just so you get a little drama, but I feel like it'd be okay for anyone to kind of treat them as NPCs...?

What do you think, fellow GMs? c':

*would tag people but my phone doesn't want to ugh*

Have fun and stay safe, Arynne ~ <3

(Maybe if you want to make any interactions before then, we could stick with role players who have multiple characters.)

Thanks for letting us know! -w-

@Flare alright so real quick, could you add more to his personality?

Not just listing random traits, but actually kind of think about it.

If the role play starts before my friend goes home, then I'll stop whatever we're doing and seriously look over all of the new characters.

@Pine I'm actually in the middle of that xD I just put some stuff down so I had a place holder for when I woke up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back