• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you are considering a child of The Big Three, characters must be detailed and well thought out.

Also, just take certain things into consideration when you are forming your character when it comes to abilities. A new camper most likely will not have complete control of their powers. That is if you are making a new camper of course, other wise just base it on how long they have been at camp. Also try to stick with the abilities of the Godly parent.

@Venus

Announcement Time

- RP has officially started, so go get your starters in.

- There are TWO IC places. One is for in camp and one for out of camp where quests and several sub plots will happen.

- Gods and other important characters will be playable but they will not be a regular character that someone can play all the time. They will be NPCs only used for when they are needed. We can't have someone running around fucking shit up with an all powerful being.

-There are only one Poseidon and Zeus children spots left

I thin that covers everything o~o

Nico said:
Announcement Time

- RP has officially started, so go get your starters in.

- There are TWO IC places. One is for in camp and one for out of camp where quests and several sub plots will happen.

- Gods and other important characters will be playable but they will not be a regular character that someone can play all the time. They will be NPCs only used for when they are needed. We can't have someone running around fucking shit up with an all powerful being.

-There are only one Poseidon and Zeus children spots left

I thin that covers everything o~o
Could you put up a map of the camp?

You can find one on google images and copy paste the code.

Venus said:
Alrighty Posted my CS, Hopefully their isn't any problems!
sweet ~

I'll have to check later.

I'm finishing up my post, then probably going out to eat with a friend. *w*

I was wondering do all the children of the minor gods live in Hermes Cabin like in the first series of Percy Jackson?

No they don't. This takes place at least 30 years after the end of Blood of Olympus. So there are cabins for all Gods.

Oh, does it look like it's in cursive or something?

Sometimes the fonts appear in cursive or in weird ways on different computers/devices. I'll go ahead and change the font to you can read it.

I can read it fine but wasn't sure what timeline it was placed in. Seeing as my OC was a child of a minor god and didn't know what cabin he lived in.

Is it possible to reserve one of the Big Three kids? If so I'd like to make a child of Poseidon...

But I can't make it at this moment....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back