• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Big three kids should have that cousin-ly thing that the big three kids from the books do.

Though I'm sure that Elijah and Derrick might have to have some convincing to like Zeus children.

Question: How do you want the posting to go? Do you want a post order? Wait for everyone to show up before we post again? Other option I can't think of at the moment?

I'M SO HAPPY IT'S BEGUN

@Infinities Lover

Meg, who let you back in the house?

also guys

i should not be allowed to indulge in the endless soup salad and breaksticks at olive garden my gut is about to bust omg

I'm stalking you with my stalker powers. How else would I get here? :3

/flicks tail curiously

It took a bit, but I found you here at last. Sorry for being late, but I have a lot on my plate

WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW

Ngl, I don't care that there's already two Aphrodite kids, I'm gonna' make another daughter. c*

yolo yolo

Pft , My name is Alexie in real life. I just got lazy and said "Screw it, I'll put s instead of e and put that as her name."

Also Y'assss all the Aphrodite's being drop dead gorgeous bombshells and just dominating the camp.

OMG YES.

I can see it now, All of them just walking into the camp all sassy like with Shades and really slow music while everyone is just fainting around them.

Then there's Aphrodite just sitting in the clouds drinking wine with a bunch of Hand maidens around her and she's just like "Dem my gurls down there, dem My gurls all right.."

James has already started the trend for all the guys to sexualize Terrah and I'm like 10% sorry.

maybe if you people would stop making STRAIGHT PEOPLE omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back