• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Pine I have made some adjustments, I hope they are to your liking, I am still writing up the history, I think I am gonna include it , i'm not sure yet. Also, if you want more in depth on his personality I can surely do that ^-^

Flare said:
@Pine I have made some adjustments, I hope they are to your liking, I am still writing up the history, I think I am gonna include it , i'm not sure yet. Also, if you want more in depth on his personality I can surely do that ^-^
Alright, let me know when/if you add that too. ouo

I'll have to look later.

@OriginalDaydreamer @GinjaGen @Arynne @CrystalClear @blue nebula @etherna @ModernRanger @Clementine @NeoStigma @HunterJJ @IronDragon

Just a head's up, we now have two IC tabs.

The first will be for all posts inside the camp and the second will be for any that take place outside the camp, for like when we do quests and such.

Please be sure you're watching both tabs for when the role play starts and are aware of which to post in when you do!

Glad you guys are getting excited.

Hopefully I'll be able to post at some point today, but I'm not making any promises. *w*

I can go do that right now.

I might as well start with Elijah walking into camp o~o

@Flare I'm a little eeeeeeh about his weapon, but meh, accepted!

and idk just make sure he comes down for socializing enough

So, just to make sure I'm understanding the wings correctly, they CAN kind of go away?

And how long has he been in the camp?

xD lol I thank you for the acceptance (it was more or less just to combine the two elements)

Yes, he can take them away at will.

Flare said:
xD lol I thank you for the acceptance (it was more or less just to combine the two elements)
Yes, he can take them away at will.
np

Alright, but how long has he been at the camp?

Oh right, yes sorry. I would say he has been there about 2 or three months

\So does that mean we will be starting soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Flare said:
Oh right, yes sorry. I would say he has been there about 2 or three months
You're good. lol

So like... how much control does he have over his powers?

I don't think he should have TOO much control over his powers unless there's something in his history (which, if you want to keep it private, you could just pm me).

ALSO I hope you don't mind that I haven't pm'd you about all this stuff.

i forgot that was what i was doing ;w;

Haha good. I can make up a random amount of time, like 5 years, if you want. But I really don't care at all. Cas is obviously is brand spanking new.

Hey there ^^

I feel like such a bad GM, I never talk to y'all xD I'm super friendly I promise lol I've just been making decisions behind the scenes lmao

So since she's 18 that would make her 13 when she came to camp. Making her very aware and in control of her powers. The times she's been at camp should really just be decided by how in tuned she is with her powers ^^

No worries! I fear like all of my GMs equally!

And cool, works fine for her. Five years it is! (^U^)

I'm kinda excited to be the new guy, but it's off to my third job DX talk to you guys when I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back