• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Two main Aphrodite bitches just ruling the camp with everyone bowing down at their beauty

And Terrah's just like "um hi?"

Yeah, I know. You're making a female bitch instead of a male one :3

I think the worst part about writing about a clueless character is trying not to laugh at her dumbness--

What kind of roleplayer am I

The sad thing is I have two female characters in mind and was then thinking of possibly making a male. Then it evolved into a male child of Aphrodite xD

I was planning on making a Male of Aphrodite but I couldn't find a hot enough guy who actually had clothes on so I was just like "Fuck it , Make them female."

~ BACK IN THE APHRODITE CABIN ~

Alexis : I wonder why we can't just date eachother, I mean we're all incredibly hot and stuff.."

Terrah : Um...Wouldn't that be uh..Incest?..Seeing we all have the same um..Mother?.."

Alexis : The Gods did incest , That didn't end too badly.

*Everyone just stares at her*

It really is pine lol

I have a few guys in mind for a guy....I'll do it eventually xD

*All the girls in Aphrodite cabin then theirs that one guy just standing awkwardly like whut*

Alexis : Well look on the brightside...It's not twincest.."

I just imagine all the Half bloods going to the beach and then ALL the Aphrodite children just walk in a line in sync with the camera slowly getting different angles of them as the whole beach just stares at all the insane Sex appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back