• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm sooo Tempted to just make a Male Aphrodite Half blood who's like the Twin of Alexis , So they can just be called "The Red Hot Duo"

That and having a proper reason to look up hot guys is appealing to me.

fell_in_love_with_a_bad_boy_by_antonellab-d3dauf8.jpg

Protect your hearts ladies xD

Omg I found the perfect Ginger guy who isn't...overly ginger...He's shirtless and it's a gif so it's basically 500x better.

tumblr_njznjiyOJ21tr54jro3_500.gif

anigif_enhanced-3438-1423890265-2.gif

*sits at her desk late at night after spending a full day backing, she has to get up in four and a half hours*

Uff... ( -_- ")

Also I think My Guy is hotter. ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

anigif_enhanced-28172-1424207600-7-1.gif

Yyesss , The hot guys and hot gurls of Aphrodite just be like "sup look at my fucking gorgeousness and wallow in it."

Sudden influx of Aphrodite children is sudden...Then again it is Aphrodite we're talking about

please don't smite me oh goddess of tits and wine < if you get this reference i like you.

Welp I have a perfect Idea of what My Introduction post is going to be like. To the Rp tab I go!

*Looks over at the group of guys and Terrah with lenny face*

I didn't get alerts for this....

You guys with your social hot characters. All I have is socially awks Elijah who doesn't know how to socialize with anything that breathes.

Oh my this may end up awkward, Alexis went up to group with all her Aphrodite beauty.

while totally not checking out Elijah in anyway i assure you.

xD

I can imagine

Elijah: Big bro, how do you interact with girls? Are they like those dating sim games?

*snorts*

Oh ~

I'm looking forward to replying.

Alas, I have work tomorrow, so I should sleep. -w-

I'll try to get a reply up in the morning, but I'm not making any promises.

Fingers crossed.

Looks like the party is on full blast… the CS took longer than expected hahaha. Hoping that there aren't any problems

Loool fail I accidentally pressed post. I'm typing this on my phone. Sorry folks TT-TT

I edited my post. LOL so yeah id anyone wants too just reread it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back