• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope. The only type of allergies I really get are sore throats when the weathers changing. Or sometimes sinuses...

Actually while I might have a small headache, it's mainly my neck that hurts. I love sleep, but sometimes it hurts... :<

No matter which way I move it hurts.... /sobs

Maybe the way your neck positioned when you're sleep maybe strain a muscle in your neck? Try put some hot ointment on your neck. Or do you have low blood pressure? Some people who have low blood pressure usually have headaches (and dizziness) when they just wake up

I'm thinking I just slept wrong....

/wonders if such a thing as hot ointment exists in this house

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Nope. The only type of allergies I really get are sore throats when the weathers changing. Or sometimes sinuses...
Actually while I might have a small headache, it's mainly my neck that hurts. I love sleep, but sometimes it hurts... :<

[/QUOTE]
Let me be the official WebMD stand in: Obviously you have meningitis and are going to die.

damn it....

ah well. what potentially dangerous shit should i do first?

hm...that's a good idea too....think i can find the guy who amputated my dads leg and he'll work on my neck?

Hm...I'll try to get a hold of him...them...whoever did the surgery stuff on my dad....

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Nope. The only type of allergies I really get are sore throats when the weathers changing. Or sometimes sinuses...

[/QUOTE]

she has a headache

the only logical course of action is to remove her neck immediately

boy howdy guys i can't wait to show you guys my stupid character and his history that just keeps going on with no end in sight

/nods nods

yea

OHMYGOSH I KNOW THAT FEELING

/is looking forward to reading it

maybe the reason why it's taking me so long to finish this is because i don't know how i want him to get to chb

except now i kind of have an idea now that i've started to finally complain

@Infinities Lover is it too late to collab, you think? *wag wag eyebrowse*

Ohhhh~

I'm game >:3

Gives me a reason to postpone my response for a 1x1 xD

GOOD 11:31 AM

WAIT WHY IS CAPS LOCK ON

GUYS THERE'S STILL BREAKFAST SANDWICHES SHOULD I EAT ONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back