• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
my lawn my rules *tt*

i'm not a fan of it

but i think dwiz said there was going to be some option to take it down, i could be wrong

i'm waiting until he's for sure done tinkering with it to ask

you'll be amazed at your results when you're a perfectionist like me and spend days on end staring at a cs and then opening up tumblr then writing a sentence then back to deviantArt unlike if you were to oh say i dunno start a character in the morning and then finish it just a few hours later or something

*glares at g4hardcore*

@Nico so you can disable the chat by going to the physical chatroom, the top right corner of the chatbox will show an arrow, click on that and then there's a disable option.

Pine said:
you'll be amazed at your results when you're a perfectionist like me and spend days on end staring at a cs and then opening up tumblr then writing a sentence then back to deviantArt unlike if you were to oh say i dunno start a character in the morning and then finish it just a few hours later or something
*glares at g4hardcore*

@Nico so you can disable the chat by going to the physical chatroom, the top right corner of the chatbox will show an arrow, click on that and then there's a disable option.
Hey, not everyone is blessed with the speed of Hermes like meeee. :) :P

i haven't looked at it

i'm just being bitter lmao

wait

guys

is percy living with an incomplete middle school education?

Pine said:
i haven't looked at it
i'm just being bitter lmao

wait

guys

is percy living with an incomplete middle school education?
Oh sh*t...

Don't worry, you don't need a high school education to be a Plummer. And with his water based powers, he'll be the very best Plummer. Like no one ever was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back