• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I EAT SANDWICHES AND THINGS SO FAST YOU GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA LOL

speaking of

i've only had toaster strudels and a banana

i need meat dammit

or cheese

/had a jimmy dean breakfast delight sandwich

/had small piece of meet and melted cheese

Greek yogurt, egg whites, protein shake, grapes and cherios son, what yaull know bout that.

Speaking of pizza, you'd love my job, free pizza for days (if I wanted it I could bring a free pie home every night but I stay away from junk foods)

Pine said:
but why specifically egg white?
the whole egg tastes gross no matter what you do
Egg whites contain 90% of the protein and only 10% of the fat of a whole egg. They are low cal and filled with protein which is perfect for me (I'm a gym rat, I go for 150-200 grams of protein per day)

HunterJJ said:
Egg whites contain 90% of the protein and only 10% of the fat of a whole egg. They are low cal and filled with protein which is perfect for me (I'm a gym rat, I go for 150-200 grams of protein per day)

health talk?

your kind sickens me

Pine said:

health talk?

your kind sickens me
LOL we tend to do that to lower level, pizza eating troglodytes such as yourself. DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?????

Jk :) it ain't for everyone, there are days I wish I could eat everything in sight but unfortunately I was cursed with a slow metabolism.

HunterJJ said:
LOL we tend to do that to lower level, pizza eating troglodytes such as yourself. DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO?????
Jk :) it ain't for everyone, there are days I wish I could eat everything in sight but unfortunately I was cursed with a slow metabolism.
lol nope

i really need to work out

and i was planning on it because college has fancy free workout things but nope never once exercised there

but i try to eat... relatively healthy

i eat fruits and salads regularly

and don't eat TOO much food otherwise

unless it's endless soup and salad at olive garden which is where i throw away all limits and just eat until i might puke

new rule guys you have to spend at least three weeks plotting out a character before submitting it just like me

Am I the only one that doesn't like the chat being in your face now?

Like up on the top it's highlighted with how many are in chat and it's on the bottom of every page ._.

Pine I don't think anyone would join

But then you wouldn't have to read CS'S so you might like that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back