• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Holo said:
"Oh was she in there with the weird people? They all started asking a lot of questions." Malaki said thinking of the bombardment of words and shivered scared by the thought of waking up to it again.
Lilac blinks. "Uh... No... she's in the training Arena..." she said as her ears flickered slightly as she started walking towards the arena. "Come on... Let's go Kid." she said while walking.

(@Holo)

"Ok mom." He said quickly running to her side and taking her hand. He was nervous and shy already but if his sister was anything like the others it would be unbearable.

Light said:
Alexandra stops and stares at Jezabell. "Excuse me. Why hide? Is there something bad in there?" She had never been inside the cabin yet. She wasn't afraid of going in there, she just didn't have the time or patience to deal with whatever was going on in there.
Jezabell blinks and looks at her before taking her hood off. "Uh... well you obviously haven't been around other Aphrodite kids... they always want to dress you up like a doll..." she said while shuddering before walking off.

Holo said:
"Ok mom." He said quickly running to her side and taking her hand. He was nervous and shy already but if his sister was anything like the others it would be unbearable.
Lilac stops and looks at him. "....Don't call me that Kid, I'm not your mom..." she said while walking with him, heading towards the training arena with him.

(@Holo)

"Ok." Malaki said disappointed by her quickness to turn him down. He followed closely and stayed partially behind her.

Vanessa felt guilty as she limped toward the training area. She hoped Alexandra wouldn't notice that Carly wasn't there. "She's getting armored up." Vanessa told her.

Meanwhile, Carly was receiving shadow messages from someone that she couldn't quite pin. These messages were frightening. Child, I will take away everyone you ever loved. If this was who she thought it was, Carly would never forgive him.

Lilac walking with him towards the arena, summons her staff out of the ground and leans against it as she stops for a moment, huffing lightly before starting to walk again. Moves much differently from other satyrs, which is only noticeable if you look closely.

(@Holo)

"Are you ok?" Malaki asked with a frown since she seemed uncomfortable. Malaki somehow knew it was most likely something on her was injured due to probabilities.

Lilac glances at him. "Yeah Kid, I'm peachy." she said as she continued to walk, holding onto her staff for support when she needs it before stopping at the entrance of the arena and looks at the stairs to get into the stands.

(@Holo)

Malaki didn't believe her but he didn't want her to push him further away. "Where is she?" He asked hiding near the entrance to the stands shyly.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Vanessa felt guilty as she limped toward the training area. She hoped Alexandra wouldn't notice that Carly wasn't there. "She's getting armored up." Vanessa told her.
Meanwhile, Carly was receiving shadow messages from someone that she couldn't quite pin. These messages were frightening. Child, I will take away everyone you ever loved. If this was who she thought it was, Carly would never forgive him.

[/QUOTE]
"That's okay." Alexandra was extremely kind. "Maybe we can help her out." She starts to walk in the direction of Katie's sword. The sword starts to rattle and Katies voice comes out of it.

"Hey! Alexandra wait! I messed up on a move and my sword absorbed me! You know how it loves to eat electricity. Help me out okay?" Katie sounded really desperate.

Alexandra frowned. "Katie I wonder about you sometimes. Here let me help you." She bent over to pick the sword up and the instant she touched it she was electrocuted. She fell onto her back twitching and groaning in pain.

Katie jumped out the sword. "Hah! Epsilon for the win! Suck it Alpha. You always fall for that." Katie started to laugh and hold her stomach.

Max

"Try the couch." Max said sleepily. "Most hotels have a couch bed... If not." Max hesitated "if not... You could share my bed." Max was already stressed about the siren warning, the last thing he needed was to wake up with Alec snuggling him... But he couldn't just let his friend sleep on the floor. "Just... If you do. Try not to snuggle with me... Please."

@Silent Justice

@explosive Kitten

------

Erik

Erik grinned as the smoke bomb went off. He snapped his fingers and his cards sped towards Mckenzie, pausing in the air nearby. "Sorry." He said as he snapped his fingers again. "You activated my trap card." The cards started spinning around Mckenzie before they all detonated in a big non lethal explosion.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Violet ran into the hotel bathroom and slammed the door behind her. She tore at the dress, trying to get it off, but to no avail. It wouldn't come off. "Damn it... " She didn't try cutting her hair, because she didn't want to risk cutting herself. She sighed and walked back into the room, then flopped onto a bed defeatedly. "Ha... With all this hair, I guess I won't need a blanket," She joked. She curled up into a ball on the bed, and fell asleep quickly.

@BishopOfKings @explosiveKitten

BishopOfKings said:
Max
"Try the couch." Max said sleepily. "Most hotels have a couch bed... If not." Max hesitated "if not... You could share my bed." Max was already stressed about the siren warning, the last thing he needed was to wake up with Alec snuggling him... But he couldn't just let his friend sleep on the floor. "Just... If you do. Try not to snuggle with me... Please."

@Silent Justice

@explosive Kitten

------

Erik

Erik grinned as the smoke bomb went off. He snapped his fingers and his cards sped towards Mckenzie, pausing in the air nearby. "Sorry." He said as he snapped his fingers again. "You activated my trap card." The cards started spinning around Mckenzie before they all detonated in a big non lethal explosion.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(So good I had to like it twice!)

Addison

Addie nodded and relayed the message for Chiron to Opal. "I can guide you on the whole fixing thing, and what tools are used for what. Because at this stage of damage on the Argo, I'm in no position to turn down help." Addison sighed looking at the ship glumly.

@BishopOfKings

Opal

Opal detached the mental link from her friend and connected to Chiron.

'Chiron, the Argo was attached by a man named Daniel and the pirate Chyrsaor, they lost a crew member named Thomas, and will be a few days behind schedule due to damage and repairs on the ship. But the Argo should reach Delios in an estimated 2-3 days. This is a message from Addison and Kit.'

@Holo

BishopOfKings said:
Erik

@BishopOfKings)

-----

Lilac points to the girl with the clawed gauntlets. "That's McKenzie. And seems like she just finished sparring..." she said while leaning against her staff.

(@Holo)

Vanessa didn't like that she had participated in hurting Alexandra. "She's not hurt, is she?" Being electrocuted just looked painful.

Carly panicked, creating a crater where she was in the woods. "LEAVE THEM ALONE! PLEASE! THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU!" She clutched her head and fell to her knees in the crater.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Vanessa didn't like that she had participated in hurting Alexandra. "She's not hurt, is she?" Being electrocuted just looked painful.
Carly panicked, creating a crater where she was in the woods. "LEAVE THEM ALONE! PLEASE! THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU!" She clutched her head and fell to her knees in the crater.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh no that hurts like a mhm." Katie rolled her eyes. "Alexandra can handle it though. I've done this plenty of times. She's done worse. She wiped my memory once and threw me out onto the city streets. We go back and forth, it's only because I love her."

Alexandra still twitches but manages to speak. "Aaawww, K-katie. I love you too."

Vanessa smiles weakly, though her face looks pale. "I'm so glad you're alright. Believe me, the receiving end of electricity sucks." She held her head, then jumped when Carly's explosion met her ears. "Gods of Olympus!" She cursed. "What in Hades was that?!?"

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Vanessa smiles weakly, though her face looks pale. "I'm so glad you're alright. Believe me, the receiving end of electricity sucks." She held her head, then jumped when Carly's explosion met her ears. "Gods of Olympus!" She cursed. "What in Hades was that?!?"

[/QUOTE]
"Don't know but we're about to find out." Katie started to run. The wind started to pick Alexandra, and Vanessa but as well as Katie herself and fly them off to the area swiftly.

Carly was in a sweaty, mortified heap as these threatening messages kept coming to her. "Carly!" Vanessa got down next to her friend. "Carly, what are you doing out here?" She cradled the demigod's head in her hand. Carly smiled weakly at Vanessa. "Sorry, Vannie. I just got scared. Y-You can't go on this quest." She begged quietly. "It wasn't just me that did this. It was Erebus. I know it. He is...he said he's going to kill you and Robin if you try and kill the Nemean lion." Vanessa narrowed her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back