• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Vanessa bit her lip, backing off. "Sorry. I shouldn't have done that." With a wink, she kissed Thomas on the cheek. "Come on. Let's go back before someone realises we're gone." She rolled her eyes. No one would notice.

Thomas smiled and took her hand walking back. "Maybe someday after you get back I'll be ready for something like that but not just yet." Thomas said smiling before kissing her on the cheek. The thought of him being a father was still kinda intimidating to him and as such he didn't want it to happen just yet.

Alexandra was looking for the camp head. She had things to talk about. Father didn't just send his best demigods here to mess around. They were here on a mission. She only knew his name was Chiron and he's a centaur.

( @Holo )

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
Jezabell playing with the charms on her necklaces. "Unfortunately not since i just arrived here myself... Sorry about that... Since I could tell you were looking for someone or something to have a challenge against..." she said while watching her, tilting her head a bit, her eyes have a faint glimmer in their depths.
(@Light)
"Yeah, forget abot that. I was flying around so I kind of know the layout let me show you around." Katie put a hand on her hip. Looking her up and down.

Jezabell smiles a bit. "You'd do that? How sweet of you... But i'm not really good with others... so... i don't know..." she said while rubbing her arm, looking off to the side, her long highlighted brown hair cascades down her shoulder and across her face to conceal it from her gaze.

(@Light)

229461_200x130.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jezabell smiles a bit. "You'd do that? How sweet of you... But i'm not really good with others... so... i don't know..." she said while rubbing her arm, looking off to the side, her long highlighted brown hair cascades down her shoulder and across her face to conceal it from her gaze.
(@Light)
"Nah, it's cool." Katie brushes her hair behind her ear and turns around. The winds start to lift them both up. "So over there is the big house."

TechEwok said:
Looking at the sky above him, Vahlen was amused. He didn't exactly say anything but he was amused. He looked forward and saw the camp coming to view. Vahlen grunted in amusement. 'Looks the same. Shame, could've used sprucin' up.' He looked down at Isobel and asked, "So, do ya know where they are? If not, I'm sure I can make my way around the place and kick some doors down to find them. Ha!" He laughed. Vahlen ran a finger over his tattoo and smiles.
Light said:
"Nah, it's cool." Katie brushes her hair behind her ear and turns around. The winds start to lift them both up. "So over there is the big house."
Isobel closes her eyes as magic dances around her form once again before lightly a trail for them, two of them splitting off towards the two different people. "....One is in the Ares' Cabin and the other is in the Arena... I'm glad i could have been of help." she said before turning away and starting walking back towards the forest.

@TechEwok

----

Jezabell looks surprised as they start to lift off the ground. "H-Hey wait! i uhm... i don't like flying!" she said while looking at Katie, her charmspeak kicking in a bit as she says this. "Please put me down..."

(@Light)

Chiron stood in front of the big house and looked at all the new campers beginning to have trouble keeping track of them all.

Isobel closes her eyes as magic dances around her form once again before lightly a trail for them, two of them splitting off towards the two different people. "....One is in the Ares' Cabin and the other is in the Arena... I'm glad i could have been of help." she said before turning away and starting walking back towards the forest.
@TechEwok

----

Jezabell looks surprised as they start to lift off the ground. "H-Hey wait! i uhm... i don't like flying!" she said while looking at Katie, her charmspeak kicking in a bit as she says this. "Please put me down..."

(@Light)
Epsilon puts them down. She snapped out the Amokinesis. "Wait... you're a daughter of Aphrodite huh? No wonder I was feeling different. Daughter of Zeus at your service."

Blue and Courtney walked off to the archery range.

Light said:
Epsilon puts them down. She snapped out the Amokinesis. "Wait... you're a daughter of Aphrodite huh? No wonder I was feeling different. Daughter of Zeus at your service."
Blue and Courtney walked off to the archery range.
Jezabell blinks. "Huh? Daughter of... oh... I... had no idea since I was usually alone.." she said as Aphrodite's emblem appeared over her head, glowing and pulsing as she glances up at it in surprise. "Oh.. and it's nice to meet you i guess.."

Holo said:
Chiron stood in front of the big house and looked at all the new campers beginning to have trouble keeping track of them all.
Alexandra eventually found Chiron. She walked up to the centaur and looked him up and down. "So you're the camp leader I was told about. My name is Alexandra. I'm supposed to talk to you. For more reasons than just being new."

"And what reasons are those Alexandra?" Chiron asked being rather friendly and kind. He looked down at the girl but was smiling though the fatigue and stress was still visible on his face.

Jezabell blinks. "Huh? Daughter of... oh... I... had no idea since I was usually alone.." she said as Aphrodite's emblem appeared over her head, glowing and pulsing as she glances up at it in surprise. "Oh.. and it's nice to meet you i guess.."
"I expected that. Sorry if I ruined the surpise." Katie looked at the emblem a bit too long. "It is nice to meet you. Do you think it's alright if I take you to your cabin?"

"Well I wasn't sent with my squad here for no reason. We came here for a reason actually more like ordered to. We were sent to help this camp with anything it needs, from making campers feel better about themselves and training. To sending us off on... errands." Alexandra looked him in the eyes. "Do you know a man by the name of Isaac?"

( @Holo )

"Ah a familiar name indeed but I can't quite place it." Chiron said trying to remember. He smiled at her glad to have the extra help. "I'll find something for you and your outfit to do. Until then you and your friends should take a load off."

Light said:
"I expected that. Sorry if I ruined the surpise." Katie looked at the emblem a bit too long. "It is nice to meet you. Do you think it's alright if I take you to your cabin?"
"Well I wasn't sent with my squad here for no reason. We came here for a reason actually more like ordered to. We were sent to help this camp with anything it needs, from making campers feel better about themselves and training. To sending us off on... errands." Alexandra looked him in the eyes. "Do you know a man by the name of Isaac?"

( @Holo )
Jezabell shakes her head. "It's alright, and that would be great... i'm pretty sure i'd get lost trying to find it myself..." she said while playing with the ends of her sleeves lightly as a habit.

(@Light)

----

Lilac finally finds Chiron and stops when she sees Alexandra there before shaking her head. "Hey Chiron, anything else i can do? Like go and find more demigods or something?" she asked while holding her staff and leaning against to it for support, knows her ankle is throbbing in pain right now but ignoring it.

(@Holo, @Light)

Chiron looked at lilac and frowned. "I think you should rest. You seem to be having some discomfort still."

Lilac huffs a bit and looks annoyed. "What do you mean? I'm fine. Aren't I always?" she said while putting her free hand on her hip, cheeks puffed up a bit while frowning.

Chiron looked at her genuinely worried. "You need to relax and not work so hard. I'm worried one day I'll need your help and all I'll find is a oak sapling."

Holo said:
"Ah a familiar name indeed but I can't quite place it." Chiron said trying to remember. He smiled at her glad to have the extra help. "I'll find something for you and your outfit to do. Until then you and your friends should take a load off."
Alexandra chuckled a bit. She smiled. "You're too kind Chiron. Really." She saw how much stress he was going through and all she could do is sympathize. Leading lives is very taxing. "I recommend you do the same. Nothing good comes out of a non operational leader. You need to rest." Alexandra suggested. She knew with this many lives at stake here Chiron is a very important vessel. Without him things would go bad here. She would resort to charmspeaking him to sleep if she had to. She turned to Lilac and sighed. "You both need rest. Even just a little bit would help, I didn't have it as hard as you two did recently so I suggest letting me take over your duties until you awake."

Katie smiles and nods. She starts to walk off to the Aphrodite cabin. Hoping she wont see Alpha. "So where are you from?"

Lilac sighs a bit. "you know I don't like staying in one place to long Chiron, especially with everything that is happening at camp right now... it's already getting to be too much for me... And I'm not that important. I'm not part of the satyr counsel i'm just an underling. Nothing more. Besides you have plenty of other satyrs who would be willing to help, you just need to ask... Also i think i'd become a lilac bush rather then an oak sapling... my name sake i guess."

Light said:
Alexandra chuckled a bit. She smiled. "You're too kind Chiron. Really." She saw how much stress he was going through and all she could do is sympathize. Leading lives is very taxing. "I recommend you do the same. Nothing good comes out of a non operational leader. You need to rest." Alexandra suggested. She knew with this many lives at stake here Chiron is a very important vessel. Without him things would go bad here. She would resort to charmspeaking him to sleep if she had to. She turned to Lilac and sighed. "You both need rest. Even just a little bit would help, I didn't have it as hard as you two did recently so I suggest letting me take over your duties until you awake."
Katie smiles and nods. She starts to walk off to the Aphrodite cabin. Hoping she wont see Alpha. "So where are you from?"
Jezabell walking with her, puts her hands in her hoodie pockets as she walks with her. "...I'm from Canada actually... pretty far I know.." she said while looking down with a sheepish smile on her face.

(@Light)

----

The second Karan's eyes closed she was enveloped in a gentle embrace, the familiar ocean breeze scent mixed with vanilla and cinnamon wafted around her. Pepper was currently holding Karan's slightly larger form against her own as she brushed her bangs out of Karan's eyes, waiting for her to wake. She missed her friend, she really did and she hated seeing her in so much pain with all that happened and what she had seen.

(@TechEwok)

Chiron was about to respond when movement caught his eye and he waved at the two girls to help him. "I wonder why we have so many new campers all of a sudden." He asked himself before putting Karan's arm over his shoulders to get her to the medical tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back