• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira](Yeah just give me a moment)
Sebastian walked past the mob outside of the big house and went right in setting the girl don't on a cot before turning to Lia. "My name is Sebastian, my father is Thanatos....feel free to despise me you won't be alone." Sebastian turned and led her towards Chiron's office knocking on the door. "Chiron we got a newbie"

Antonius raised an eyebrow, "And why should my name be determined by my race....and what exactly is a black name...I find that offensive and honesty very stupid."

Jason looked at the door leading belowdecks, "cmon we're going to see my.......friend.". Jason dragged his brother downstairs only to knock on Tanias door. "Hey Tania, I'm about to blow your mind."

Valencia took Owens hand, "I appreciate it thank you, and best believe I'm coming after you for another match when I'm ready."

[/QUOTE]
Lia raises a brow. "How... interesting... I guess our father's work together then... Time and Death are quite closely linked together so I like to think..." she said as the hands in her clock like eyes ticked away silently. "....Name's Lia, my father is Chronus." she said while watching him, leaning against the wall.

"Oh really? What is it?" Tania said opening the door she shrieked with glee and hugged them both. "You cloned yourself Yay! "

Jonathan found himself lost and Erik wasn't being useful. "Hey gambit where's the Hephaestus cabin?"

Erik

"Don't call me that... Please" Erik said as he looked at the boy "Your heading right for it. It's the thing that looks like a blacksmiths summer cabin." He pointed the way with the ace of spades pointing in the same direction "So there yah whatever your name is." Erik smiled "You can thank me by telling me your name and moving a bit to the left so I can see your whole face."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

@UnwantedTruth

-------------

Kit

Kit sighed as Jason dragged his brother away. "Go figure... He already hates me." He rolled his eyes as he leaned against the railing wondering why they were still in France. "Seriously though... Antonius? What was his mother on drugs when she named him... Actually... That makes sense." He mumbled to himself. "Where's that God damn satyr... TOM!"

@Holo

(Going to sleep, so don't expect an immediate response)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm Jonathan Nicovich. Son of Vulcan. Thus the axe instead of a tool belt." Jonathan said stepping a bit too the right being dyslexic. He then thought about it and realized his mistake and moved to the left.

Thomas ran up from the engine room and smiled at Kit. "Hello friend. Let's get into the high seas before golden boy shows up." Thomas commented seeing a boat in the distance.

Holly looked at Owen with tears in her eyes. "Did I...hurt anyone?" She asked, looking at her hand with smoke coming off of it.

Johnathan sat in his own cabin. Messing with the many features of his bow. He sighed and murmured,"Second year...maybe this mean I send less people to the infirmary this year." He chuckled and put his bow (currently in its dagger form) into his pocket and walked out. He then looked out to his two neighboring cabins, the ares cabin and the Hephaestus cabin. It didn't seem like much was happening today, well aside from the fact that war could be spreading.

Elizabeth wandering the forest, making her way to the big house to check on Owen since she had brought him to the infirmary and was coming to check on Valencia and Own as she had been present during their fight. She stopped when she felt extreme heat, looking in the infirmary where Holly and Owen were, her eyes went dark and she quickly fled, leaving a trail of snow and ice behind her.

@BishopOfKings

@UnwantedTruth

-----

Olivia slowly wakes when a girl busted open the door of her cabin. "What the...-" "Sis!" said the other girl and hug tackled her. Olivia grunts as she hits her head against the wall lightly. Kat pulls back. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that, but i can't believe I have a real sister!" she said while looking at her. Olivia blinks. "Um... I think you have the wrong cabin... Dionysus or whoever you dad is-" "My dad is Hypnos." said Kat as Olivia stopped and stared at her, not believing her.

Jonathan noticed a kid come out of a cabin. "Hello what cabin is that? I want to know so I can find everybody I become um. Acquainted with." He asked.

@Isune

Johnathan looked up to see Jonathan. When he heard his question he simply said,"The one I'm in front of is the apollo cabin, the one to the left of here is the Hephaestus cabin, and the one to the right is the ares cabin."

@Holo

Jonathan smiled and took note. "Thanks I'm Jonathan Nicovich by the way. Son of Hephaestus." He said before turning to complete what he was sent to do. He then had to push his way through the crowd behind some depressing boy and a girl with interesting eyes. He stumbled into the big house and opened the door to Chiron's office. "Hello Chiron. Thalia, I'm the guy new time sent. We've got a lot of problems on the west coast and we need some help with one of them. Namely the namean lion that's advancing towards our camp. I'd like to take two of your campers for the quest tomorrow night." (Turtle's delay has caused an issue for both camps.) Chiron stood and smiled before Thalia walked out passing Jonathan. Chiron followed her out and waved for Jonathan to walk with him. "We've had a flood of new campers so we've got a few hands to lend. We're running a tad low on some builders though so if you stay here after your quest I'll give you three campers to help." Chiron said being really generous and diplomatic about the situation. Jonathan nodded and shook Chiron's hand before turning to find his three partners. Chiron however entered the medical tent and noticed Owen and a girl who was smoking. He walked over calmly. "You didn't hurt anybody and you're ok so it's fine to rest now."

@UnwantedTruth

Jonathan went to the boy who'd told him the names of the three cabins. "Hey I'm going on a quest and I need three others. It's a hunt for the namean lion. Can you help?"

@Isune

Johnathan returned to his music until the same boy approached him again. When he heard about the quest Johnathan simply said,"Sure, anything to get out of here for a while. The name's Johnathan, but everyone just calls me John." after a brief stretch he then added,"What's this quest about anyways?"

@Holo

Last edited by a moderator:
Kit

"Golden boy?" Kit said as he turned to look at the boat "The hell is that thing Tom!?" Kit hurried over to Thomas. "And why didn't we start ovine earlier… I am so sick of France."

@Holo

----------

Owen

Owen turned to look at Chiron before turning back to Holly. "Yeah what he said. You didn't hurt anyone." Owen said smiling a little. "You need anything while I'm here?" Owen asked standing up. "Cause if not I've got a few things i need to do."

@UnwantedTruth

@Holo

-----------

Erik

Erik was about to thank Jonathan when he the kid just decided to up and leave. "Well then… don't let me keep you here, just go." He said sarcastically to himself. "Why do i even try." Erik pulled out an Mp3 from his pocket and started walking towards the arena. "Might as well make sure my aim hasn't faltered." He said as he put earbuds in and hit shuffle. He stepped into the area as Let's Dance Boys began playing on his mp3. "Lucky me" he said as he looked at the targets ahead. "Favorite song and there are already targets set up." Erik pulled out one deck of his cards and cut the deck, holding 26 cards in each hand. "Lets go." Erik said as he began throwing the cards into the center of the target.

(Anyone who wishes to talk to him, can)

Holly's eyes were still wide with shock. "Water...." She said, pointing to her mouth. "Please..." She said. She was obviously in shock.

Elizabeth walking as fast as she can, her eyes are dark, her mind kept flashing back to the fire that killed her father. She shook her head while sighing, shaking as she started to freeze everything around her.

Chiron grabbed a glass of water for the girl then went to check on some of the others.

@Soul OMU

"That would be a Greek hero that's coming to plunder our ship." Thomas said running around to check the ships defenses. "Kit get Addison."

@BishopOfKings

Johnathan nodded and decided to go to the arena and practice his bow skills for the time being. When he got there he could see Erik throwing his cards into the practice dummy. Johnathan chuckled to himself and said,"That guy reminds me of Gambit a bit..." He shrugged it off and took out his two daggers, combining them, and with a wave of his arm the two daggers formed into his bow. He fitted his arrow and practiced his aim for a moment before shooting one arrow after another straight into the dummy's head.

@BishopOfKings

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonathan walked into the hypnos cabin and smiled. He was going to wait for them to finish before explaining the quest to Kat and asking for her help.

@Soul OMU

Adrien walked into the Big House noticing Holly sitting down drinking some water with a shooken look on her face. She looked like a cat after it had been spooked; cautious and tense, ready to dash at the first sign of a threat. "Hey, newbie. What's got your knickers in a twist?" Adrien asked sitting next to her. Being a Ares kid, this was her way of being nice. (@BishopOfKings )

Erik

"It's not your style" Erik said as he threw the last card into the target. "You need to find a weapon that suits you." Erik looked to his right and noticed the guy was on his left. "Sorry." Erik said as he turned so the he could see Elain "I'm blind in my left eye" he moved his grayish hair out of his face to reveal the dead colored eye. "Not my best moment." He said nonchalantly "Anyways. You gotta find something that fits you." Erik noticed Johnathan "Like him. He has his own personal weapon." Erik pulled out five more cards. "Also try to find one that fits with your powers." And as he said that the five cards began to glow orange. "When you find that out. Then I can help you." And he threw the cards each at a different target leaving a card shaped hole through each of them, except for the last one, which left the name 'Justin Bieber' burned into the target. "Dang... Still haven't gotten rid of all those."

@LuckyANDKitty

@Isune

---------

Kit

"Why would a hero want to pillage anything!? They're a hero, not a Viking!" Kit shouted as he saw Addison by the oars "Yo! Addison! Get this thing in the air!! We got somethin' getting close!"

@Holo

@LuckyANDKitty

-------

Owen

"Well there you go." Owen said as Holly relieved her water. "You'll be fine here." He looked at Adrien "Don't scare her away." And Owen hurried out of the infirmary. "I swear everyone thinks I'm stupid." He said "I can do things too... Don't make me feel useless." Then he noticed the ice trail. "Sh*t!" And he ran along the trail until he found Elizabeth. "Elizabeth! What's going on?!" He asked as he started shivering "You're gonna freeze the whole camp!"

@Soul OMU

Holly took a small sip of water and looked at Adrien. She hesitated. "I...lost control..." She said, holding her smokey left hand. "I...couldn't control it...." She mumbled sadly.

BishopOfKings said:
Erik
"It's not your style" Erik said as he threw the last card into the target. "You need to find a weapon that suits you." Erik looked to his right and noticed the guy was on his left. "Sorry." Erik said as he turned so the he could see Elain "I'm blind in my left eye" he moved his grayish hair out of his face to reveal the dead colored eye. "Not my best moment." He said nonchalantly "Anyways. You gotta find something that fits you." Erik noticed Johnathan "Like him. He has his own personal weapon." Erik pulled out five more cards. "Also try to find one that fits with your powers." And as he said that the five cards began to glow orange. "When you find that out. Then I can help you." And he threw the cards each at a different target leaving a card shaped hole through each of them, except for the last one, which left the name 'Justin Bieber' burned into the target. "Dang... Still haven't gotten rid of all those."

@LuckyANDKitty

@Isune

---------

Kit

"Why would a hero want to pillage anything!? They're a hero, not a Viking!" Kit shouted as he saw Addison by the oars "Yo! Addison! Get this thing in the air!! We got somethin' getting close!"

@Holo

@LuckyANDKitty

-------

Owen

"Well there you go." Owen said as Holly relieved her water. "You'll be fine here." He looked at Adrien "Don't scare her away." And Owen hurried out of the infirmary. "I swear everyone thinks I'm stupid." He said "I can do things too... Don't make me feel useless." Then he noticed the ice trail. "Sh*t!" And he ran along the trail until he found Elizabeth. "Elizabeth! What's going on?!" He asked as he started shivering "You're gonna freeze the whole camp!"

@Soul OMU

Elizabeth currently standing in the middle of a mini blizzard, holding her head, shaking while kneeling down in pain, wishes she could just forget what happened to her mother and step father. Hates being cursed with the powers she has, "I-it's all my fault..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back